Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Break Ups And Lies ❯ Life Sucks ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay, here is my story…I think this is the weirdest beginning you will ever find. But it gets A LOT better. So please keep on reading!! Now…TO THE STORY!!
 
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*
 
Break Ups And Lies
 
“Loser!” “Loner!” “Your such a geek!” I heard all of those voices talking to me as I was walking by.
 
I was always teased about my weight. I'm average height, brown eyes, blonde hair, and fat. Ever since 5th grade people have been making fun of me just because of the way I look.
 
The two best friends I've ever had are Chris and Amy. Amy is a redhead with green coloured eyes, and Chris has brown hair and light green eyes…. Oh! And by the way! My name is Colleen.
 
 
 
Tues, November 5th2006
 
 
I walked over to my locker and opened it, I looked at my schedule.
 
 
It's day 1 today…I'm glad I studied for my language test, I thought. I took out my books, and was about to close my locker when someone threw my books down. I looked back to see who it was and as soon as I did I wished that would've disappeared right then and there.
 
 
 
It was Jessica and Stephanie. They were the most popular people in school, and they always find time from their schedule to make fun of me. “Do you know where your two friends are?” Jessica asked, I knew she was going to make fun of me if I answered, so I didn't.
 
I started to pick up my books that they had dropped.” Well if you were wondering we gave them a makeover, if you want to see them look at the school fountain.” At that I got up and said, “What did you do to them?” “Why don't you find out yourself?” Stephanie said smiling, then her and Jessica walked away laughing.
 
I grabbed my books from off the floor and ran towards the school fountain only to see it was filled with soap. I walked closer to it and said “Amy? Chris?” Then a head popped out of the water, it was Amy.
 
“What are you guys doing down there?” “J.S threw us into the fountain and told us that we both need to take a bath and threw powdered soap in here. They told us if we told the principal about this and they get kicked off the Cheerleading Squad, they would hack into out permanent record and make sure we get a permant jobs as paper boys/girls.”
 
“Wow! But who is J.S? “Don't you know?” Amy said, “It's Jessica and Stephanie, they want to be called that from now on.” “But, this isn't fair! I mean…don't people get suspended for this kind of stuff.”
 
As soon as I said that, the principal on the announcements said, “Will Amy, Chris and Colleen please come to the principal's office, that's Amy, Chris and Colleen.”
 
“ME?”I shouted I didn't do anything!” “Come on.” Chris said stepping out of the fountain “Might as well get this over with.” Then we all walked into his office.
 
We walked into Mr. James (our principal) office, and sat down in the three seats that were set for us. “ Why would you three put soap in the school fountain and swim in it?” He asked.
 
“We didn't do it!! It was Jessica and Stephanie! They threw Amy and Chris into the fountain and put soap in it…. I was just there when it happened and.”-“Colleen!! Jessica came to me saying that she couldn't stand the fact that the fountain had soap in it and people where swimming in it and came to me saying all of the people who she saw putting soap in the fountain, so I don't want to hear your lies”.
 
I looked at the floor knowing that there was no way I was going to get out of this. “ I know that all three of you are A students but I'm sorry to tell you this but you are going to have to have a 3 week suspension.”
 
“WHAT?” Amy shouted,” I can't be suspended!!!! It'll go on my permanent record…THEN I CAN'T BE A VET! YOU'RE CRUSHING MY DREAMS!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! NNOOOOO!!!” “Amy if you wanted to be a Vet so badly, you don't swim in school fountains.” Mr. James said, “I'll call your parents, to come and get you.”
 
My mom came and got me, and as soon as we got home, my mom gave me a talk about school, getting a job, and being a person who rides on a bike throwing newspapers as a job for the rest of their life.
 
I sat down on my couch thinking, why would J.S do that to me? What did I ever do to them? That's when I got hungry and went into the snack cupboard for something to eat.
 
I was just about to take out a jumbo bag of ketchup chips when I realized, If I just lost all of this weight in 3 weeks no more teasing, no more feeling bad about myself, I could just be me.
 
So I put the Ketchup chips down and started eating healthier.
 
 
 
 
Okay, So this is the first chapter…Please tell me how the story is!!
Bye!