Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Coke Bottle Feline ❯ Bad Little Kitty ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Little Bad Kitty

I timidly crouched on the high up roof top of good old middle-of-nowhere high. I shouldn't be nervous, I reasonably shouldn't, not after all the times I've been here, but regardless, I was. I chastised myself over and over again. It was purely a swift move through the crake that had gone unnoticed in that crappy school for years, pardon my language. How does the principal never notice a cold draft when he spend most of his time in that place. Maybe it's because he spends virtually all of his working hours checking out all of the female students, and harrasing them for no reason. The crack was roughly a foot wide, plenty of room for me, lankly, all skin no muscle, to slip inside the unsuspecting school, undetected. I was stronger than most, but I couldn't find where the muscles were hiding. Where ever one would poke, all that could be felt was bone, and ligaments.

With a moment of courage, like most every late night escapade, I slipped into the opening, and entered the silent structure. This poured me out into his office. It belonged to Mr. Raptor, from the stone age himself. Get the joke... with dinosaurs.... and a raptor is from the stone age... haha... idiots... whatever. Ancient and didn't give a hell about his students, what a great guy. I pushed away my obvious dislike for the man and rummaged for a key. I located it in the usual spot and placed it in my cloaks pocket.

It wasn't just any key, it was the key. A master key that unlocked every door in Minden High. I could get the dirt on every jock, and blackmail them if I wanted to. As a matter of fact, I had. Michel Jones, jerk extraordinaire, stole my close friend, Alex's note book. Alex had left out his painstakingly written notes when he was in academic support. Needing the bathroom, he left, logically, and when he returned, it was gone. Michel and his snickering goons had taken it to taunt him. My friend, being a 電efectand all, was not able to complain and get it back. No one ever cared about a 電efect.It was basically level -5 in the social status and Michel was a 750. In other words, he was untouchable.

Or so most we all thought. I was able to find out secrets about him by using the key and discovered a interesting fact. He had a photo album with puppies and kittens in his locker. If I was a girl, I might steal them for myself, but I snickered the moment I saw it. The kitties, and puppies were playing cutely, even with little hand written comments. Who knew? It was tucked away between an never-before-opened textbook and a well-used dirty magazine. In its place, I put a ransom note.

“Give back my Alex's book or suffer the segregation of having these pictures with your writing on them put up all around the school. When you give his book back, you will get these back.”

And, surprise! Michel Jones, jerk extraordinaire, gives back Alex's notes back. I was as shocked as the next person, if anyone else knew what I did. I had no idea how simple it was to know a jock down a couple notches. He wouldn't know it was me; all popular people looked the same to me, and all geeks/nerds looked the same to popular people.

As I finished my pleasant memories, I crept out of the room and into the deserted hall. I wore a linen cloak that reached down to the floor and covered my face so the cameras couldn't identify my. My shoes were quiet with every footfall; they resembled male ballet shoes. They may have been lame looking, but they served their purpose.

I heard the sound of an individual walking down the hall, towards me. With feline agility, I hid within the shadows and let my midnight disguise conceal me. It happened to the the decaying janitor, Martin, picking up litter in the middle of the night, dragging a gray trash bin behind him. He hated teens, being reckless and impulsive, so we did his work from midnight to five to in the morning. Which, inconveniently, was also my working hours. He stopped for a moment, stared into the nothingness of the orange lockers and spoke. 溺artin knows Leo here.

I thought about coming out and ultimately agreed with myself to go for it. Exiting, I said roughly, æ»´ow do you know who I am?I couldn't show weakness to someone who knows my secret.

He motioned to me to come nearer and I did so slowly. 鏑et Martin tell Leo little secret.His accent became more prominent as he spoke. It was hard to place; a mixture of italian, german, russian, spanish, and swedish. It was difficult to listen to, one second heavy russian, the next, light spanish, and then a total mix of all of them. 溺artin control school.He tapped on his chest proudly. Beneath how he acted, how he was, there was a hidden cryptic air about him. I could not possible help being scared a great deal. 溺artin know all about school.The back of my mind noted his third person speech.

He didn't seem like he would continue so I prompted him. 滴ow does,I corrected my bad grammar, 電o you know?”

“You know.He looked off thoughtfully and smiled. He was missing his top, three teeth, though regardless, it was warm. ..In time, Leo.Those small words frightened me more then any else. No accent, perfect american. 哲ow, no worry 'bout Matin. Martin know Leo here, no tell. Leo do what Leo want to do. Martin no interfere. Not Martin place.It was vexing to attempt to comprehend, but I roughly translated it to, 泥o what you will, I won't do or say anything.”

I had to be quite thankful to him. He was someone to trust and it was nice to have one person know about me. 典hank you.I bowed my head gratefully. 的f I may be of help you in any way, I will do it to the best of my abilities.”

The janitor stepped closer and rubbed my shoulder. I flinched, having most of my physical contact end in my being subjected to massive amounts of discomfort, but adjusted quickly. 鼎alm. I no hurt Leo. Leo good person. Martin call Leo if need help. Leo have fun. Bye.He slowly passed by me as if we never had the short conversation. There was much silence in between and not five minutes had passed.

Regardless, those not-even-five-minutes stirred me up and I lacked the desire to do anything tonight. I quickly made excuses why I should go home. I have a test tomorrow in History, and a lab in Science... It was nonsense; I could ace that history class if I was asleep and the lab was so easy, a 7th grader could do it without problem. Just do something, you're here already. I urged myself to move and decided my target. This fine day, the target was Jessica Austin. She was merely your everyday, bitch. Big boobs, curly blond hair, body of a supermodel. I would find her appealing, but she has a horrible personality. Completely fake. I found girls with more substance better, but hey. What do I know? Never had a girlfriend and it's not a surprise.

I arrived at her locker and unlocked the locker with the key. I ruffled through her stuff, picking but careful not to make her notice anything is moved. Let us see, let us see. Ohhhhh. Bingo! I had it, a weapon that was bad, if in the wrong hands. Oh, and was I ever Mr. Wrong Hands tonight. A cell phone, a females life and I could ruin said females life. And so it is, being good with electronics, found her contact book and had my fun. I found her best friend with lightning speed, Britney.

Text: 妬 hate ur guts sooooooooooooooo much brat you make me and everyone 的 cringed at not being able to use punctuation or proper english. Oh well. “else sick when we see u y were u born u sad excuse for a human.No, she would never say, 都ad excuse for a human.Backspace. “you slut.Better. “i would rather jump off a cliff then ever see u again and u smell like rotting fishNot much, but it was enough to get them hating each other for all of eternity.

Now for her boyfriend, Josh. I knew she was two-timing... three-timing...five-timing him. The whole school knew and she had the audacity to boast about it. No one bothered to tell him and he was very clueless. There it was, entered into her phone as, Josh, the sexy.

Text: “u have a great bodI rolled my eyes at the thought that girls actually talk like that. “but im bored and done with u u were fun but there r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many other guys that want me and u rnt good enoughThat would hit a sore nerve and patted myself on my back. “im breaking up with u have a good life wishing u were good enough and u never will and im totally not drunk this time.It wasn't perfect but it didn't need to be. I imagined, with pleasure, what his expression would be. I wished I could be there but nothing I could do about that.

I tossed her phone back, not particularly caring if she noticed if it was in a different place; she had a big mess to clean up tomorrow, and a tiny detail like that would only register for two seconds. I had enough fun for the night and left the school through the principal's office. With graceful jump, I was out of the building and my outfit wasn't really inconspicuous anymore. I picked up the backpack, right outside the school, in a bush, that I packed my disguise in. Removing the garb over my head, stuffing it in my bag, pulling out a English textbook, and glasses, I was on my way. My normal clothes look like they came out of a comic you would see of a nerd/geek/one who gets beat up by meatheads. I had it all: a bright orange shirt, plaid, blue pants, and awful green polka-doted socks. I could say I had a decent choice in clothing but I merely chose not to act on those choices. To put it , I don't want to be a å± eans and a t-shirtkinda guy. While I dislike my own style at times, it's the best thing for me.

I continued to perambulate, liking the sound of that word, down the side of the road in the direction of my house. It was vaguely half a mile to home and I could just fall into bed when I got back. It was spring, and a much more enjoyable to walk in then winter. It gets considerably cold in Nebraska during the winter months and I lessen my midnight activity then. It's too much work and I tend to stick out.

I mumbled to myself about how I should get a drivers license and a car but I lacked motivation. I had better things to do then waste my time on working to get a car, since all my money went to the household. I wasn't into cars like other guys, they are symbols of masculinity that I would not need. Then, out of my side vision, I spotted a car that was close to me. It was a police vehicle and the officer looked not too pleased.

“Son, what are you doing out so late?I could not hear even a sliver of kindness. He was young with cruelty in his eyes. Right then, I decided I was not going to like him.

He was not going to bye my story but it was the best I had. 鉄orry, officer. I was studying late for a test and lost track of time. I didn't want to stay the night for fear of frightening them.

He stared at me like I was lying. æ·»ou have that rehearsed too well,he scoffed and narrowed his eyes incredulously.

“I did not rehearse anything, sir.I said, coming to my own defense. 的 speak the way of how I think. Sometimes in riddles.”

He rolled his eyes like he was saying, 渡erd.Weren't police officers supposed to give civilians the benefit of the doubt? Apparently not this guy. 展hatever, kid.He hit on a sore nerve but I didn't lash out. I had to keep myself controlled. 的'll let you go today but if I see you again, I won't be so lenient.”

He was already starting to roll up his windows. 典hank you, sir.This man did not deserve the badge that gave him power over me. Sulking, I stalked home and pulled the covers over my head.

I had to face a clear fact about me; I was nothing more then a glorified prankster. I didn't help anyone other then myself and friends, but we needed someone to stand up for us, since we couldn't do it for ourselves. Truly, I wanted to make more of an impact. The sleepy town of Minden, Nebraska, USA had to have more than a few skeletons in its closet... I mentally predicted that within a week, I would be a a pair of eyes on this little place I call home.

**GK**

Morning classes passed, as usual. I laughed at a little pun I thought of in Science class. 'A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer were all given a red rubber ball and told to find the volume. The mathematician carefully measured the diameter and evaluated a triple integral. The physicist filled a beaker with water, put the ball in the water, and measured the total displacement. The engineer looked up the model and serial numbers in his red-rubber-ball table.' I continued with my snickering for a good half a minute before I got noticed by a 900. This was not good.

Another one of my not-so-favorite classmates. William, I think his name was; I rarely paid attention to the names of those abused me. 展hat's the little kitty thinking about?It was a pun on my name. Leo, kitty... Ha ha. He was already starting to kick my leg with great force and I found I was not going to be comfortable for long.

I stumbled on my speech before I rambled off the joke. Fortunately, all the big words short circuited his brain and he couldn't operate his motor functions, stopping his attack on my bruising leg. 的t's funny, isn't it,I said, laughing nervously, hoping I would only get a minimal amount of contusions today.

“Nerd.As class let out, he gave me a hard punch to the back of the neck. 典hat's for making me look stupid in class.He proceeded to jab my ribs deep enough to reach my internal organs. 鄭nd that's for the D- on that quiz. I won't be able to join football team if I don't get at least a C+ in every class!Drama queen...

I tried to understand what he meant, but failed, for once. 的n order to get better grades, you must mark my body? I don't get your logic. Explain?I mentally slapped myself for not putting it into more simple terms like You're going to beat me up to get good grades?I had 16 years to work on being at least a less-then-normal student, and it wasn't working that well.

“Ummmmm.William thought about it with enough effort to hear the wheel cranking away. I gathered he had never thought this hard in years. With that, I glided away into the river of students, books in hand. I ducked and dodged with the ability of a cat; it felt natural the way my back bent backwards, but not too much because of my constricting clothes.

**GK**

Lunch was peaceful except for a glare of two. I was only with Alex, and we talked about pointless things. 的-I saw a girl, and sh-she didn't look like I was disg-disgusting,Alex stammered. He had a speech impediment, which caused him to become more of an outcast. On top of his handicap, he had a bit of a weight problem; not much, but a little. His personality was not lacking, however, and he and I could relate closer than any family. With girls, he was clumsy, and stuttered peculiarly so when think­ing about talking to one. 鉄he w-wa-was pre-pretty.He was girl crazy, but he never got pass gazing.

I kept him from going to far. 泥o you know her name?”

“N-n-no, but she had ni-nice glasses, norm-normal we-weight, and today she was wearing a l-large metal thing.”

He pointed to around his neck, to gesture to where the metal thing was. 鄭 pendant? Was it in the shape of a heart?”

“How d-did you kn-know?”

“I guessed,I shrugged. 溺ost girls have necklaces in the shape a hearts. It was just a hypothesis.I picked at my hardly edible school mashed potatoes. It wasn't something a normal human would want to consume, let alone someone with my taste buds.

“Th-thas-that's right. No-now that you men-mention it.Male students glowered at me, but I ignored it, though I didn't know why they were doing it this time. It's not worth it to be angered over every dirty look. 的-I'm smart b-bu-but you're sma-smarter.”

I flipped off those males without Alex noticing. Their eyes flashed red, but I chuckled quietly under my breath, not caring in the least. 溺mmmmm, you flatter me.I was half paying attention, and was concealing my grin with my hand. 泥o you have a meeting for show choir after school.He was a talented singer, and didn't stutter when he sang. Regrettably, no one went to the show choir concerts so he was unknown. He might have been popular if they listened. The music portion of the school had the smallest funds. Everything was pathetic, even the instruments were hand-me-downs from the next town over that weren't refurbished.

“Oh, ye-yeah. I'm sin-singing, 鉄he's Like The Wind,he said song names perfectly as well. I've never heard him have difficulty with song names. From this, I'm convinced his handicap was all mental. 的 lik-like that so-song. A-are yo-you coming to the co-concert?He put his hands together like he was praying. 撤-p-p-please? I'm know yo-you're bu-busy...He pleaded whenever he had a favor, and was dramatic.

“You don't have to beg. I'll be there, but make sure you warn me before hand. Would you let me come over tonight, I need to eat something edible this week.No one in my family cooked so everyone fended for themselves, and I was terrible at cooking. Whenever I tried, I created a new breed of bacteria. My mother wasn't that much better, and as a result, my meals consisted of ramen, sandwiches, instant stovetop meals, and cans of soup. In order to get some subsidence, I went over to Alex's house. His mom was a decent cook, but I found it the tastiest of anything I had ever.

“Ye-yeah. My mo-mom won't min-m-mind.With that, lunch ended, and we went our separate ways.

I wrote an English essay during Alex's practice. The music was ample background noise, and good for when I was having a mind blank. The English essay was on what we think the purpose of life was. It's a grim topic, but I tried to think of a pleasant way to think of why I exist. I included a quote from, 擢orever Alive.Not a depressing part, which was most of it, but a rare part when they both figure out before the book ends.

Alex ended the singing session with a Soprano part, because of his wide range. He could sing both parts of, 撤hantom of the Opera,and during a show, he would dress half man, and half woman, so he could properly be both.

We walked to his house, that was literally behind the school. 泥o you know what it will be for dinner?”

He walked for several seconds, and looked off to the side to think. 填mm-mmm-m, I thi-tink-think it's torellini wit-with sau-s-sauce.He had had trouble with select words, like Leo, apple, sauce, hello, and a handful of others. Due to his inability to say my name, he stuck to saying you, or on special occasions, friend. Special occasions as in Christmas or my birthday. He hadn't spoken my name for years for he got frustrated when he attempted. 的t's ba-basic. Are you stay-stayi-s-staying the n-night?”

I had to lie to him, which I hated. I prefer telling the truth because Alex is an easily fooled. 的 have homework to finish, advanced Science requires me to write a lengthy lab report. I would stay the night, but it shall take hours.We were both very smart, but because of his stutter, people judged his intelligence as less, and teachers placed him in normal classes. It was as if it didn't matter what his scores were, but how well he could carry out a conversation.

Okay, you may or may have not noticed that I am protection over Alex. If you made that observation, you would be right. We are like siblings, and in this simile, I am the older, and he is the younger of the two. Brother isn't the best word, possibly cousins because they fight less. As a child, we were friends, and he was not treated as any creature should. I won't get into the specifics, but I saved him from cubbies, and lockers... and closets... and bathrooms... and from the clutches of dogs one too many times. You won't be surprised when I tell you that he is deathly afraid of chihuahuas. Yes, chihuahuas. He was locked in a room with that hellish dog to prove how wimpy he was, and the cruel kids bet on who would win.

One thing led to another, and... Alex lost. Poor friend. That was in elementary school, and my instincts to protect him branched off from that.

The thing I didn't know about him was his sister. I never met her, nor knew her name. Sometimes I doubted she existed, but they had told me I met her when she was younger. There was forever an excuse as to why she was out, and I got frustrated at rare times. She was more spoken about then seen by anyone. She was around our age, and there wasn't a person with Alex's last name, Flintare.

We arrived at his modest home; a one floor, navy blue house with two windows, and a large back yard. The siding was old, pealing mildly, and rotting, from the look of it. The roof was missing a tile from place to place. The grass was splotchy in select areas, but it was an average, mature residence.

Inside, there were warm colors, and low lighting to create a pleasant aura. It was totally unlike my own housing, all white like an insane asylum, and craze inducing.

We went directly to the dinning room , that was pass the living room, and behind the bathroom. It was fun to eat when someone was using the laboratories, and they clogged it. If I was speaking, you would hear the sarcasm saturating my words.

His mother greeted me warmly with a big pot of pasta, and spicy sauce. She was perkier than how she was most of the time. æ»´appy birthday, Leo!