Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Lovely Stranger ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Cove
She awoke in the late.
"Mmm," she said as she looked around. Nothing looked familiar. Where was she? The light of the moon was the only light in the room.
"Where am I?" she thought. The woman couldn't remember a thing. It was all a blur.
"Am I dead?" she thought.
Then came the sound of footsteps. The woman fell into panic. What to do? What to do? She quickly lied back down and shut her eyes. The door slowly opened. A young boy about fifteen years old entered the room. He quietly looked around. All was still. But the boy decided to do a little check of the room. He stepped in softly careful not to wake the woman. From the sheets she peeked.
"Who was this young boy?" she wondered. "And why am I here?"
They boy slowly approached the bed. The woman grew nervous.
"What should I do?" she thought. Her heart raced. The boy slowly removed the sheets. He eyed her closely. Boy! She was a lovely sight. The woman had rich plump lips, soft lovely skin, gorgeous long navy hair, luscious curves, thick breasts, and a sweet face. The boy was completely aroused. He wanted to strip her of her robes and try to pour his lust onto her. But he contained himself hard.
The boy stared at the vixen in bed. He felt himself get really hot. Temptation grew stronger. He found his hands drawing closer and closer to the woman.
"Ryuji!" someone called from across the hall. The boy looked up.
"Uh.... yes, Haruko?" he asked.
"What are you doing up?" his sister asked.
"Uh... checking on our patient!" Ryuji answered.
"All right." Haruko replied. Ryuji took one more look at the lovely maiden.
Chapter One: Lovely Stranger