Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Kasumi's Heart ( Chapter 36 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kasumi felt her own resolve shifting. She knew that it would come down to this, but she thought she could face him like this. Her heart was in a more complicated place, however. She used to love this boy. He taught her everything she knew about fighting. However, didn't come without at price.
-Five Years Ago-
Kasumi saw Seita's arrival as an opportunity. She just needed that right time to ask. Naturally, he wouldn't help her out so easily. She only had one guess of how to get him to agree with her. At first, she didn't want to come to that point. When she realized that she didn't have any other way at the time, Kasumi swallowed her pride in her room that night.
I have to do this, she thought. The girl rose to her feet and made her way down to Seita's room. She breathed in and knocked on the door.
-Present Day-
Kasumi's stomach turned as she remembered how long she had to sink in order to learn how to fight.
-Five Years Ago-
"Come in!" Seita called. Kasumi drew open the door. He glanced up at her with a stoic look on his face.
"Oh, it's you," he muttered. Kasumi slid the door shut behind her. He narrowed his eyes at her.
"Spit it out," he said, "I don't have all night!" Kasumi swallowed as she shuffled her feet.
"Well..." she mumbled. The night outside swallowed up her words. Seita tilted his head puzzled.
"What?" he asked.
"PLEASE TRAIN ME!" she shouted with her eyes called. Seita blinked at her rather confused.
"Why would I want to do that?" he asked. Kasumi's cheeks turned a bright red.
"Well..." she mumbled.
"What?" the older boy asked. The girl looked down and dropped her blanket that she held around her body. He sat up with big eyes.
"What are you doing?" he asked. Kasumi's face went all red.
"Please take me," she whispered. Seita looked her up and down.
"Do you understand what you asking here?" he asked.
"Yes!" the girl yelped, "This is all that I have to offer in return." Seita looked her up and down in his silence. Kasumi looked rather skinny at the time. Her curves hadn't even began to develop yet. Her physique resembled that of a young teenage boy. However, she was pretty tall and had nice legs. Seita didn't really find himself tempted by her, but he was a bit curious.
"And you're sure you want this?" he asked.
"Yes!" Kasumi cried with her eyes closed and trembling despite hot summer air around her. The older boy put up his hands to silence her.
"Keep it down," he whispered. "Just get on the bed." He pulled her over to the bed before she had time to think this through. For two years, she sold herself to learn material arts.
-Present Day-
Remembering all that put her heart in a difficult place. Despite all of that between them and her weakened torch for him, Kasumi knew that she had to end this waltz once and for all in order to have the peace that she so desired.
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Kasumi's Heart