Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Love ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
He was her first. Back then, she was still innocent. However, Kasumi didn't want to be weak. She wanted to be just as strong as her mother was said to be. Too bad, her uncle wouldn't teach her because he still lived in an old-fashioned world. Kasumi thought that all hope was lost.
That was until he came along.
Seita had a strange charm that she couldn't ignore. He sure looked pretty strong. At he spend the first night with her and her uncle, Kasumi formed a plan. She would use the only thing that she had as payment. After all, men were the same, right? The girl didn't even have to do much to get his attention. Though, at first he didn't look interested. His expression didn't change when she slid off her robe. The boy set aside his drink.
"Come here," he said. Kasumi walked up to him, confused on where this could possibly go. Seita grabbed onto her arm and pulled her down onto his futon. She looked up at him with big eyes. The older boy leaned downwards closer to her.
"You sure you want this?" he asked. "You cannot turn back from this." Kasumi pressed her lips together as she nodded.
"Yes," she said. "I am certain about this. Teach me!" The young man gave her a chuckle.
"Alright," he said. It started with a kiss. Kasumi didn't even fight back. Initially, she believed that this wouldn't turn into something more for her. This would be a one-off and she would get what she wanted in learning how to fight. She separated herself on the first night she gave herself to him. Her eyes stayed focused on the wooden ceiling above. It was easy to convince that he would mean nothing to her and she only did this to become stronger. Her arms grasped onto his strong body covered in sweat.
"Say you enjoy this!" Seita yelled.
"Yes!" Kasumi screamed. "I enjoy this! Oh!" He grabbed her shoulders and pounded her harder. She grabbed onto the white stained sheets below. This would be a one-off deal and he probably wouldn't be interested in more, or so she believed.
Their lessons and trysts had to be done in secret. Kasumi did a good job of separating herself from both in the beginning. He means nothing to me, she tried to convince herself. I'm just doing this to get stronger. Seita seemed to understand how things were supposed to be. However, his charm started to effect her. Kasumi never noticed how handsome he looked before. The sweat and sunlight on him made her heart do little flips. She tried to shake herself of these feelings on more than one occasion.
You aren't supposed to have feeling for him, she scolded herself. He's just helping you train and nothing else! You need to get a hold of yourself! However, as the months wore on, the girl couldn't lie to herself anymore. Seita seemed so kind to her and didn't really mind training her how to fight. Their trysts in bed made her tremble with excitement. When her uncle left for long trips into the city, they used his bed. Kasumi even wasn't bothered if she got pregnant. She probably would be happy being a mother. Over time, she couldn't hold back anymore.
I think I've fallen in love with him, she thought. I can't hide it anymore. She clenched her fist to her chest. I'm going to tell him how I feel! However, Seita would come to stab her and her uncle in the back in a cruel way that she couldn't see coming.
Chapter Forty: Love: