Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ It Feels Good ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 20: It Feels Good
Forgive and forget… It’s been a long time.
I woke up in the morning with a very, very bad headache. I finally confirmed it to be just flu. It was nothing big, since I had this sickness before.
Anyways, I prepared everything and headed to class. As I move closer to my destination, I feel dizzier and dizzier. I also feel hotter and hotter by the minute. Anyways, I made it in time.
At the class, I felt dizzier and hotter. I felt like I was about to fall down, but I managed to pull myself together until the class ends.
He was there, almost late. He sat somewhere far from me, but I can still see him. Anyways, as the class goes on, I stare at him every now and then and smile. I liked looking at him, and I never get tired of doing it. Even if Kai’s over there I can still feel him right beside me.
However, life is too tragic. When I was about to go out of the room, I lost balance but luckily, Nagi was there and caught me before I even fell to the ground. “You need to rest. I’ll ask the teachers to excuse you in your classes. Please take a rest.” At least he’s kind, gentle and sincere, not to mention warm-hearted. I liked it when he does his cool acts. He looks so lovely.
I went home, and rested. While resting, I felt a strange happiness within me. I tried to look for the reason, until I ended up thinking about Kai. Yes, it seems that he was the reason behind my joy. I realized that I shouldn’t be crying over him. I will be torturing myself if I would try to forget him. He’s my classmate, so I know it will be hard. Anyway, I have Nagi with me.
Speaking of Nagi, he went straight home after classes. He went to my room and checked my temperature. “It seems that you are feeling a lot better. Rest more.”
†-o0o-†
That night, after doing all chores, I saw Nagi sitting in the couch watching the television. I went to him, and rested on his shoulders. It’s a good thing that the movie we’re watching is a romance movie. I grabbed his attention by looking at him passionately, until he gives in and hands over a kiss. Successfully, we kissed. I moved forward to feel more of it, and he wrapped his arms around me. It feels so good. I like it.
“Oh Nagi… I love you so much.”
“You know I do too.” We continued kissing and hugging, and completely ignored the movie.
†-o0o-†
We went to bed as soon as we finished watching. Of course, I took a bath before going to bed. I want to smell as fresh as possible for Nagi. He likes it too. He said that I feel smooth and soft that way, and he feels good sleeping with a smell like mine.
Strangely enough, I feel hot inside. I feel like I want touch and caress, so I moved even closer, to let him do the honor.
“Sai… I.. What are you doing?” That was his only reaction? You’re joking, right?
“Nagi, hold me, please. Hold me tight. I want to feel you.” He pulled me closer and hugged me tight. I felt happier. I moved closer, and gave him another passionate kiss.
†-o0o-†
I am beginning to feel a little strange after what Sai did. I felt hot inside, probably lust. I don’t really care. I love her. I know I won’t leave her, and she would never betray me. I will try to ask her what she wants.
†-o0o-†
He returned the favor. He pushed forward and gave me a taste of how a sweet and warm kiss feels like. “You’re such a good kisser, you know?”
“I guess it’s my talent. You’re my first kiss.”
“You’re mine too.”
Anyways, since he’s barely naked, I undressed until the underwear remained.
“What are you doing?” He asked.
“It’s so hot, can’t you feel it?” I know he’s blushing. I can see. I know he’s just resisting the temptation of seeing a beautiful body in front of him. After that, I moved close to him, to let him touch my body. He finally gave in. He hugged me tight from behind. “Sai, I can’t take it anymore. Please let me.”
“If that’s what you want, we’ll do it.” He started kissing me lustfully from the lips, then to my neck, then finally the body. His gentle lips touch my soft body. “I feel like I’m kissing ice cream. You’re so soft.”
“I take that as a compliment.” Anyways, he unhooked me and explored each other’s body. Our body began heating up, and a sudden feeling of lust and carnality started clouding up our innocent minds. Yes, we were still innocent about the whole thing. It’s like a completely new world to explore, something deep and wide.
†-o0o-†
We did it. We shared our bodies that night. We let our love take control over our mind and body. Even if it is tiring, I liked it. I feel a lot closer to him now.
“Nagi…”
“Yes?”
“It feels good.”
“I know.”
We barely had any energy left, so we went straight to sleep. I know he enjoyed every moment of our escapade, because from what I see to him, he feels so exhausted. Although, I was the one who moved a lot.
It was fun.
????