Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 1: Me
Solitude… pours down lemon on the wounds of my heart.
It was a dark and stormy night. I was in solitude, total darkness and silence. The coldness of the night stabs my body, but my loneliness slashes my soul. I hear certain sounds, the dripping of the water, the constant shrieking, and the whispering of the wind. Then I realized what condition I was in. It was an endless void of darkness, floating endlessly. Numbness. The feeling of numbness touches me. I feel so...
Alone…
I hate it, and it all happened not only in one day.
I was a freshman when I was walking down a path to my first class. There he was, wearing a black shirt and jeans, with a pendant. Of course, you have to make a good impression on your first day, and so I was wearing a pink blouse with a long white skirt. My hair was loose, and I was sitting, reading a love story. I know I was so early for my class, and so there was nothing good to do than to do my favorite pastime, reading.
At last my first class is about to begin.
I was the first to enter and sit in the room. I haven't noticed that he sat beside me. At first, I felt uneasy having him as a seatmate, but then I calmed down.
The classes (all of it) went by, and I found him always as my seatmate. It bothered me so, but I never let myself be so obvious. I am naturally friendly, but then a week had passed and he never dared to talk to me.
????