Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Defy and Comply ❯ Lesson 8: You Are Beautiful ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WARNING: There is a male x male sex scene in this chapter.  It's the only one that is really described in this story and I tried to do it in a tasteful way.  If you are uncomfortable with it you can skip over it or cease to read this story. You have been warned.

If you want to skip past the sex scène it is cut off into sections. I did this for those who might not want to read it.  The only thing you'll miss is characterization between Lamar and Kiyomaru.
With that, I present to you, Lesson eight of Defy and Comply.


XxXxXxXx
Defy and Comply
Lesson 8: You Are Beautiful
By: Revamp/Melissa Norvell
XxXxXxXx



Lamar checked his watch as he heard a loud knock on his door. Scratching the back of his head, the green-haired rocker was a little confused as to who that could be.  Sunoma was still in school, and everyone else it could have been had prior arrangements.  "I wonder who that could be? Sunoma's not supposed to be in for a while."  

He sat his guitar on its stand and got up to answer the door.  Knowing his luck, it was just some door-to-door salesman who wanted him to buy some useless trinket or some idiotic device that wasn't worth what they were asking.  Upon opening the door, he was shocked to see that Kiyomaru was the one who stood on the other side. Blinking a little, Lamar leaned in to gaze at the boy, sticking his hands in the pockets of his leather pants. "Dude, I didn't expect you to be here."

Kiyomaru's visage was riddled with sorrow. He averted his eyes and frowned deeply, "I want to talk to you. Alone."


What was that important? Lamar stepped out of the way, allowing the boy to enter his house. "Sure, come in."

"I am sorry to intrude; I just did not know who else I could turn to.  You graduated, so I think I can trust you with my thoughts." If anyone could identify with his pain, it was Lamar.  Kiyomaru remembered reading his pain in that journal, the raw emotion that he felt, that loss of sanity that was displayed on each page. It was the same instability that Kiyomaru had been feeling, especially since Karaya had already died.  Who knew what else would happen, now that a student had been officially claimed as dead, there was a lot to worry about.  The fact that the entire student body was vastly unaware was concerning in itself.

This must have been dire for the student council vice president to come to him in particular. Did that mean that things at Shinjinku were getting worse? "Have things been happening? You look pretty sick, like you haven't gotten enough sleep and you're pretty pale."  

In fact, it was hard to ignore his ragged appearance, especially since Kiyomaru was always bright-eyed and alert.  He prided himself on perfection, especially perfection in presentation but right now, he looked notably haggard and ill.  Lamar didn't feel he put too much care into his appearance that day.  Were the events of upcoming graduation wearing on his mental state?

Green pupils shrank as a sense of paranoia overcame the blue-haired male. "I saw them...The things you described in your book." His voice trembled with the fear and realization that he felt. Images of the film he saw ran through his head.  Scenes of murder and brutality assaulted his senses, and he felt the fluids in his stomach lurch sickeningly around. "It was absolutely horrid.  Students killing each other.  One of them nearly beheaded a guy, and a girl was bludgeoned to death by a baseball player...another one was stomped to death..." Kiyomaru's shaking hands ran through his tresses of blue spikes, causing his military hat to tumble from his shoulders and land awkwardly on the ground as the worry became more profound on his face, "I don't know what to do.  The images play over and over in my head," tears formed in the corners of his eyes and ran down his face. "I fear I am breaking down. It haunts me and I dream about it.  I want it to stop, but I cannot make it. I do not wish to die and I feel so helpless to aid my fellow students. Someone has already died and now, more than ever, I feel the weight of all that's been placed on my shoulders."

Now, more than ever, the events felt so real, so close to happening and the thought injected pure terror into his being.  Kiyomaru couldn't forget those horrific incidents, and the messages through the computer only served to solidify Lamar's accounts of bloodshed.  It made everything real.  At this moment, it was more than rumors; it was an impending truth that crushed him.  Deaths were on his shoulders, and the fact that no one would be able to escape rode on his mind.  It broke him down, and he could do nothing but sob over what was about to happen.  Kiyomaru had other complications as well, complications that he could not tell anyone about.  So many things made him want to end it all, rather than go through the graduation but he had no choice.  He tried to stay strong, but even so he crumbled under the magnitude of his situation.

Lamar was still trying to process what he had just been told.  The rock star was unaware of what had taken place.  Holding out his hands, he rotated them and blinked. "Hold on, rewind a little.  You saw the footage of the students killing each other? Where did you see that?" To his knowledge, there weren't any cameras at graduation, so how could there have been footage of students killing each other?  Lamar was intrigued on what exactly Kiyomaru had seen.

Green eyes looked to the taller male, and he laid a hand across his well-muscled stomach, trying to calm the bubbling in it. "It was in the library on an old desktop. It had nothing but wave clips of students killing each other. It also contained a disturbing background that said 'Smile for the Camera'. I tried to show the others, but it was gone and I fear they do not believe me." It bothered him on so many levels.  Kiyomaru wanted them to know, to believe him and he was desperate to get the others to see that these were more than just rumors.  He wanted his classmates to solve the riddle of who the mastermind was before it was too late.

Stroking his pointed goatee, Lamar looked in thought for a few moments. "How can that be? I never noticed any camera systems."

Wiping the tears from his eyes, Kiyomaru tried to think of any available reasons that the recordings could have existed. "They could be spy cameras, technology so small it's undetected by the human eye. You can purchase them from spy stores." If the mastermind acquired spy cameras, no one would have known that they were being taped.  The cameras would have been too small to be detected.  It was the only thing that he could think of.

Lamar smacked his palm to his head. "What the fuck?"

Kiyomaru glanced down. "I wished I could prove it. Even if they do not believe you, I do. I have seen it, the things you must live through," he glanced back up; the emotion welled up in his irises with such intensity that Lamar could feel it radiating from his form. "...the pain you must feel and the fact that this is happening again...How do you put up with it? It was absolutely crushing."

Judging from his diary entries, Lamar had seen the black death. He had been pushed into insanity and dove off of the edge with as much finesse as he could possibly muster.  Despite his pain, Lamar stood like a building, weathering the storm.  It didn't seem like the event jaded him or made him feel like any less of a person.  If Lamar had any regrets, he didn't show them outwardly.  To Kiyomaru, the ability to hide his pain made him admirable.

Lamar's expression morphed into one of self-disgust. His voice lowered as did his gaze. "Through things I am not proud of, I do drugs to ease the pain.  It's not something I care to talk about."

"So...someone has died and..." Kiyomaru would be quick to avert the subject.  He knew when not to prod into someone's personal life.  After all, Lamar had already been kind enough to tell him as much as he did.  He wasn't going to press his luck.

"It was a suicide, right? Sunoma told me," Lamar did have a little head's up on the situation, as Sunoma was shaken by it.  Due to her, the rock star had a steady stream of information.

"Something drove her to do it. What if she saw something like I did?" Kiyomaru could only imagine what kind of mental stress it would put on a regular student who had happened to find out, much less someone like him. If a normal student had seen the wave files, they must have went through incredible stress, shock and sorrow.  It could very well drive someone to suicide, especially if they were forced to keep it to themselves versus telling fellow students.

Lamar folded his arms over his chest and leaned against a nearby wall, "it could be an isolated incident. You can't rule that out.  Remember, only members of the student council know."  Even if another student had seen it, they could dismiss it for a school movie or a project that the audio visual club was working on.  It would be easy to mask it for the time being.

Even so, one threat still prevented itself. "It was on a public computer, where anyone could have access." What was keeping another student who had no idea what was going on from seeing the files or other leaked content from the past graduation?

"It would take more than a video to make someone kill themselves." That was something that Lamar knew for certain.  Even if they happened to see the video, the stress from it wouldn't drive someone that far into madness.

Kiyomaru nodded, "you're right, perhaps I'm overreacting."

Lamar furrowed his eyebrows, "if you're this upset, you should transfer out."

He still had that opportunity to run while he could and save himself.

The blue-haired youth's gaze hit the ground, "I can't."

"Are you pulling a Sunoma on me? You all must share a brain cell among you, I swear," Lamar complained as he scratched his head. Irritation painted itself on his face as he complained.  Didn't anyone want to save themselves? How stupid were they?

Kiyomaru appeared to be conflicted.  Thoughts whirled around in the confines of his mind as he struggled to make a decision.  Part of him wanted to tell Lamar the truth, to reveal to him all he knew and what was happening before his eyes, but he knew the consequences of his actions. His shoulders slumped as the blue-haired youth slowly exhaled.  Defeat was written all over his visage. "No...I have valid reasoning why I cannot leave. I wished I could explain them, but if I do there will be dire consequences. I am in a very hard position."

If only he knew how hard.  More than anything, Kiyomaru wanted someone to understand him.

"You still plan on staying, despite your anguish? You got a death wish." Why was this guy so hard-set on staying? Didn't he see how he was torturing himself? Kiyomaru looked as if he wanted to cry again, and Lamar couldn't deny that his heart went out to him. The green-haired male knew what it was like. He had seen that despair in his eyes and recognized it. That look of fear, that broken soul, it was all-too reminiscent for him.  However, Kiyomaru could get out of his situation.  Unlike him, he had a choice.

Those last two words slammed down on Kiyomaru like a back breaking anvil, and the tears flowed from his eyes once more.  They stained his cheeks as he wept. "I don't want to die...I don't want anyone to die. I don't know what to do. Please! Help me!" He begged and clutched the standing collar of his senior's leather jacket.

Lamar took a couple of steps towards the weeping boy.  Kiyomaru's pain was piercing and bled through him so much that it affected him personally.  Lamar wanted to help him.  He wanted to take away his pain, like he wished that someone would have done for him when he went through graduation.  Grabbing the other male's biceps, he pulled him into a comforting kiss.  

Kiyomaru's face lit up in a brilliant red as he eyes widened.  He felt lips on his, and he could smell the faint scent of smoke and cologne as he inhaled sharply, nearly imitating a gasp.  It was strange, kissing another male. Even more so, it was odd to feel lip rings against his own as well the pronounced feeling of facial hair.  In truth, Kiyomaru wanted to laugh a little. 'His goatee tickles...wait, is he...my....' His thoughts finally came to a screeching halt as the situation registered in his head.  Out of instinct, he shoved Lamar back and stammered out a piece of a question.

"Wh-what?"

Immediately realizing his mistake, Lamar glanced to the side in embarrassment. A light blush adorned his cheeks. "Shit! Sorry, man!" That was the most forward he had been in a long time.  In fact, he didn't even know how Kiyomaru felt about kissing men.  What an idiotic thing to do! Honestly, what was he even thinking?

Kiyomaru's heart slammed in his chest and he felt his adrenaline rush.  The kiss left him a little breathless, and he panted lightly as he stared at the rocker with widened eyes. "Why...did you...kiss me?"

Green eyes averted themselves from him. "I got caught up in the moment, and man you were cryin' and I just wanted to...fuck!" He cursed his mistake, and then realized what he said and how that might be implied.  Frantically, Lamar waved his hands around in quick circles. "No! Not fuck! Not unless you wanted to. I just am really lonely, okay man!" He was almost shouting at the boy as he agitatedly tried to justify his actions.

The world as Kiyomaru knew it was still changing.  This was his first gay kiss.  He had kissed girls before but this kiss was different.  It felt like it had unleashed feelings that had been buried inside of him for a long time.  It was almost like a fairytale.  "I was unaware that you liked men."

Nervously scratching the back of his head, Lamar glanced to the side and muttered, "I'm bisexual. You're probably straight or something. God damn it, I am really sorry. Ya probably think I'm some sick hecker."

The student council vice president felt himself getting butterflies.  When he thought about it, Lamar's lips were soft and comforting.  When he thought about it, Kiyomaru wouldn't have minded kissing him again. "I sort of liked it. I have never thought about kissing another man, although I do know there are those who have preferences.  I have never thought about such things myself. However, I have to admit that you did get me to stop crying, so it was effective." A small smile crept to his face.

Lamar blinked, a little shocked at his answer.  He was expecting Kiyomaru to complain or act appalled by him.  Instead, he got a bit of a warm reception. "Wait...You like it?" A long, bony finger was pointed towards the younger male.

Kiyomaru looked thoughtful. "It is quite different than the kiss of a woman...More forward, stronger...and you have facial hair." He couldn't even have imagined him as a woman even if he tried. Lamar's facial hair made him undoubtedly male.

"So, you've had girlfriends before?" Lamar noted that he seemed experience.  Even when he was caught off guard with the kiss, Kiyomaru's instincts allowed him to momentarily express that he did know how to kiss more than most.

"Yes, haven't you?" Kiyomaru wrapped an arm around his waist and placed his knuckles to his chin.

"Not as many as you would like to think," Lamar noted with a hint of embarrassment behind his words.  With his reputation as a rock star, one might have jumped to the conclusion that he had tons of women just waiting for the opportunity to date him, but that wasn't exactly the case.  Lamar was socially awkward with woman, and many of them dated him for the money, or because of his good looks and status quo.  Even when he had a date, it never lasted too long and few made it to his bed.

"Have you had boyfriends?" Kiyomaru arched an eyebrow.

"Not officially," Lamar's answer wasn't anything that he had anticipated.

"What do you mean?"

"I liked this guy from class-" the green-haired man tried to explain but was cut off.

"Don't tell me," Kiyomaru glanced to the ground dolefully.  He believed he knew what was coming next.

"Afraid so," Lamar closed his eyes and frowned.  Above everything, he was the one thing that he didn't want to think about.  Those memories were all too painful for him to bear. "I never told him, not even when he was dying in my arms." He laughed bitterly, "pretty stupid, huh?"

Kiyomaru leaned in a little, clenching his fists as he became boisterous and passionate again. "That's awful! Why wouldn't you tell him? Isn't that like one of those romanticized dreams to admit your love as the other dies in your arms?" In a sense, Lamar had deprived himself of living a movie-styled dream.  Why did he hold back his feelings, even when he was given one last chance to let them be known?  Kiyomaru couldn't understand why he would have made such a decision.

"That's cruel," Lamar's voice softened up and showed sorrowful emotion. "Why say it then? You could never be with them, and they couldn't have you. I have enough regrets." So what if he had said it back? What would it have solved? There was no happiness from that point onward.

Kiyomaru put his hands down and gazed into Lamar's eyes; his voice laced with sincerity, "but isn't never knowing a regret?"

Lamar felt the inward stab from that question.  Closing his eyes and creasing his eyebrows, he bit his bottom lip, the two rings on the left side scraped against his teeth.

Kiyomaru recoiled. He looked as if he truly felt bad about prying after he was told not to.  He had overstepped boundaries, and now he brought about memories that Lamar didn't care to relive.  Discomfort crossed his face as he glanced to the side and downward. "That was rude of me. I should be ashamed for questioning your life choices."

"You just wanted to know is all. No hard feelings. He was the first guy I ever liked like that." Thinking about him now, Lamar's head was filled with happy thoughts.  The last thing he wanted to do was remember him as a corpse.  He knew that Kiyomaru was just curious and he couldn't blame him. Under normal circumstances, he would have asked the same things.

"Do you think he would have loved you back?" Kiyomaru asked unsurely, not wanting to prod too much deeper into the green-haired man's love life.

"I couldn't even begin to guess. We were best friends, but he sorta like someone too," Lamar wasn't going to stand in the way of what made his friend happy.  He wasn't that selfish.  It was another factor in him being unable to tell him his true feelings.

"What is it like?"

"What's what like?"

"I have always heard the expression 'a kiss is a kiss, it should not matter who it is from'. I have wondered if that is true with other things," Kiyomaru just had the kiss, and it was magical in its own right. Even if he was afraid, he was also excited.  If things were that intense with a kiss, then what about other acts?

Lamar shrugged, "maybe, I don't think sex would be the same."

"Not if you were the bottom man," Kiyomaru placed a hand behind his head and laughed loudly.

A small blush tinted Lamar's cheeks and he glanced sideways to the blue-haired teen. “What are ya tryin' to say to me, Kiyomaru?"

The way he said that sent shivers up his body.  Kiyomaru's strong tone wavered a little and became more unstable. "I was unaware that the conversation was being insinuated."

Leaning in, the rock star's voice purred in his ear. "You're curious and so am I. I don't really think ya even need a pick up line for this shit." It was obvious that the both of them wanted a moment like this.  If not, why would it have even developed into a conversation in the first place?

Glancing at the boy before him, Lamar took in his more appealing assets.  Kiyomaru was sexy as hell, with dark hair, light skin and under that military suit was a near perfect body.  Another notable feature about Kiyomaru was his strikingly green eyes, and unlike his own they were of a natural color.

Gazing at the graduate, Kiyomaru took in how attractive he was.  Lamar had an interesting beauty about him.  Even if he had facial hair, he was well-groomed, in a sense that he truly paid attention to his looks.  His eyebrows were manicured and he had dyed all of his hair that same, rich, forest green color.  Lamar was very pale, which made his dark hair stick out all the more, that mane of his was like a thick forest.  In a strange way, his many piercings accented his beauty.

"You are making me uncomfortable...and yet, I don't believe i would mind.  I am pretty friend mentally. I could use the comfort and the only person I trust is you." Could Kiyomaru truly pull through with this? Could he take the plunge? He believed that he could.  Lamar was confident in his ways, and someone who handled things so well was welcoming, since Kiyomaru would undoubtedly be awkward.  He didn't mind getting intimate with him.  It was odd that he was staring at him so intently, but he couldn't help it.  Somehow, in this light, Lamar was particularly striking.

"It doesn't gotta be a thing, just a moment between us.  Kinda like symbiosis," Lamar tried to make things not so awkward by telling Kiyomaru that it didn't have to be an attachment.  Lamar was far too used to one night stands, so he knew how to operate.  If anything, it was just going to be something that took the edge off of both of them.  Lamar saw it as a light in the darkness, and an opportunity to make himself and Kiyomaru feel better.

Sticking a finger into the air, Kiyomaru recalled a lesson that he had learned that applied to their situation.  It was also something that he wanted to remind himself of, as a means of reassurance that what he was doing was acceptable. "This reminds me of something I learned. Did you know that there are 1500 species of animals that exhibit homosexuality and scientists have no idea why? Perhaps humans are like that. I have heard that people our age go through sexual exploration."

Yes, it was just a perfectly normal phase of his life.  It was perfectly fine to feel this way.

Lamar winked playfully with a smile. "Well, today I'll be explorin' your sexuality."

Kiyomaru blushed a little, "I do admit I'm nervous. Can you go slow?"

He could no longer repress his urges.  All he could do was stare at the green-haired man.  His upper body was built for speed, and it was pretty hot to stare at. The way his jacket hung around his broad shoulders, how it was unbuttoned in the front, showing off his muscles really got his attention.  Kiyomaru felt himself wanting to undress him, but at the same time he felt a sense of shame about doing so. Such a thing was so taboo.

"It can't be that hard to figure out.  No worries, I'll be gentle," Lamar's last sentence was reassuring and soft.

Kiyomaru leaned in and closed his eyes, the butterflies beating against the lining of his stomach as he captured the other male's lips. It was a wonderful feeling.  Lamar's lips were warm and firm and he felt his goatee rubbing against his chin.  After a few moments, Lamar slid his pierced tongue into the boy's mouth, making use of his piercing as he massaged his tongue and mouth with the ball without clashing it against his gums and teeth.  Kiyomaru pushed his own tongue up to meet it as they continued to kiss.

The blue-haired boy felt his jacket fall from around his shoulders.  He was unaware of when Lamar had unbuttoned it, and now he felt his undershirt coming undone as the lighter, white fabric slid off of his shoulders, exposing his toned skin.  The kiss heated up as the two began to make out. It felt incredible to kiss another man like this.  His heart was beating a million miles an hour as his thrusted his tongue into Lamar's mouth, pushing his body against the other male's as he unbuttoned the leather jacket and pulled it down over his shoulders.

Pulling back, Kiyomaru noticed a large, deep scar that shot diagonally down from his shoulder to half way down his chest.  It looked very painful, and the vice president panted as he gazed at the disfigurement. "Your chest...that is a pretty bad scar."

Lamar panted; a small stream of drool flowed from his mouth as he opened one eye and noticed where exactly Kiyomaru's eyes had been, "I don't want to talk about it.  Let's just say that my freedom wasn't without a price."

Green eyes went farther, trailing to the other's nipples where he noticed that they both adorned silver rings.  "You have...a lot of piercings."

A small smile crept to Lamar's face. "I'll show ya where all of them are," he winked at the other male, whose blush intensified as he attempted to stammer out his sentence.

"I-I-I...have heard things and so far they are all true."

"Oh?" Lamar was intrigued.

"You can move your tongue in very pleasurable ways with that piercing." It was unlike any kiss that he had in the past from anyone.  There was something about the way Lamar could roll his tongue in his mouth, something about how that piercing gently massaged against his skin that made him nearly curl his toes inside of his military boots.

"Things will get better from here," Lamar's voice held a lot of promise to it as his hands began to roam Kiyomaru's body, long fingers adorned with the chill of metal rings fingered his every dip and crevice as he caressed the muscle play.  

Kiyomaru flexed and undulated beneath his touch, "you have a lot of experience."

"You have a pretty nice body. I'll have to contain myself," he had said it so simply, as if it was no big deal, and that in itself made Kiyomaru nervous, but excited for things to come.

"I am definitely not ready for this. Is there a chance that I-" He was cut off as Lamar pressed their bodies together and stared into his eyes with intensity so harsh that he could feel the irritation radiating from beneath his green contacts. "Lamar?"

"We're both men here. If ya kill my moment when I'm already frustrated, I'm gonna shove these army boots up your ass," Lamar's smirk was evil, and Kiyomaru could feel his hardened length against him, begging to come out of those tight, leather pants. That edge to his voice didn't help his situation much, either.

"No, I can't go back now, either." Determination crossed his face, "I will do it. I will sleep with you, but you cannot tell Sunoma."

"You like her a lot, don't you?" Lamar asked.

That was a harder question than he thought it would be, especially looking into his eyes as he asked that question. "I am unsure of what way."

Bare arms wrap around him, holding him close.  Their bodies pressed together as hot skin made contact.  He could feel the boy flex and melt into him. "If it's any compensation, I think she likes ya, too. She's a little stuck up but once ya crack her shell, she's pretty okay."

During the time that he had come to know Sunoma, the two have bonded in a slow but sure way.  The more Lamar convinced her that they were in the same situation, the more they two of them relied on each other, the more the two of them bonded over a common situation.  Lamar liked the serious side of the lolita a lot better than the act she put on in order to conform to a status quo.  She was less judgmental that way.

"Have you slept with her?" Kiyomaru knew that the two spent time together. Maybe that was what made Lamar change his mind about her.

"Hell no, not that she's not easy on the eyes but she'd rather lay me out cold half of the time than lay me in bed." When he thought about it, the whole idea of Sunoma and he having sex was awkward in itself.  Lamar felt as if he had violated some pact the two of them had made.  He wasn't sure that he could do something like that to her even if he felt the need to.

"I see," Kiyomaru placed his hands on either side of Lamar's face, cradling it gently.

"You're easy on the eyes, too. So quit yer stallin' or I might not be so gentle." Really, all they were doing was bullshitting themselves away from the true moment that they decided to do what they were doing in this very moment.

It was annoying.

"This will be for educational purposes." At least, that's what Kiyomaru promised he would tell himself to avoid any unnatural feelings afterwards.

"Well, I'm gonna have fun educatin' you." Lamar winked playfully.  In many ways, he was just excited as Kiyomaru was. It had been a long time he had been sexually involved with someone, and perhaps this was just what they both needed.



XxXxXxXx



Sunoma knocked on Taiga's door.  She hoped that he was doing alright. Ever since he had seen his brother's death he had been reclusive.  She had never seen him so broken down the whole time she knew about his existence in school.  Taiga had always appeared strong, like an unmoving wall but that day she saw many sides of him that only a few had the pleasure of experiencing.  Not only was Taiga a daunting man, but he was sad, passionate and kind.  He was far more than some killer, drug trader or any other label society wanted to pin on him.

She was wrong to have judged him, just as she was wrong to have judged Lamar.

The door opened and a fully-dressed Taiga greeted her with a bewildered expression, "Sunoma."

"You remembered my name," it was a nice start, anyway.

"Why did you show up?" Was something else happening? Taiga wasn't sure if he could take another episode like what happened the day he saw his brother's corpse on that computer screen.  Every time he thought about it, his mind was consumed in sorrow, anger and fear.

"About last night, I don't want you to take everything the wrong way," she had been worried about that for a while, so Sunoma thought that she would check on the yakuza.

"It was just something that happened. Kinda shocked that it did, since you and Kiyomaru-" he was cut off.

Sunoma glanced to the side and held one hand in the other on her lap. "We aren't dating. That's just a rumor," she glanced back to Taiga with a look of concern. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm as good as I can be," then a faint blush adorned his cheeks and his voice became a little unstable. "Thanks, for last night."

Smiling a little, Sunoma took a step towards him. "I would have wanted the same thing. Also...I'm sorry. In the past, I've really judged you and you've helped me out a lot. I had been thinking about things lately, about how blind I am to social classes and how judgmental I was.  People hate and fear what they don't understand. In this case, it was you. Even if you lead the largest yakuza faction in Japan, you are no different than I am.  Thank you, Taiga.  Consider last night the depth of my thanks. You have a good heart, and you are brave, much more than someone like me would ever know."

Who knew what those eyes have seen?  Who knew how much blood had spilled in his wake, and through it all, Taiga still stood strong with a sense of hardened sanity that kept him alive.  He was a survivor in his own right, a leader and strong man in mind and body.  The fact that he came back to go through graduation to seek justice for his fallen brother was admirable.  Sunoma saw him as a hero. She saw him as her hero.

"I consider us on good terms. We of the yakuza live by ninkyo honoring justice and duty and above everything else; I forbid allowing others to suffer." Granted, there were some who deserved it and those would be dealt justice to, but the teenagers of the school did not deserve to be put through barbaric forms of torture and execution.

Sunoma frowned and her voice lowered, "but there are things you do that causes suffering."

Taiga's features were marred with anger and he presented a threatening fist. "I thought we weren't gonna talk about this shit?"

Sunoma held her hands out as a bead of sweat ran down her forehead. "It's not important if we're all dead anyway."


XxXxXxXx


Lamar and Kiyomaru continued to kiss with animalistic passion. Neither of them cared about how sloppy they looked. They had lost all control of their senses, and anything else that deemed them human.  Now they were just animals, seeking the fulfillment of desire.  Lamar lay on the bed, clad in his leather pants and Kiyomaru was completely naked, sitting on his lap. The two pulled apart, panting heavily as Lamar gently rubbed him with one hand, the other rested in the small of his back.

"Man, you're addicting."

"If you keep persisting, I won't last long," Kiyomaru gave out a fair warning.  Lamar knew just the right way to touch him, just how to excite him and how to please him.  Even compared to women, he was the most knowledgeable partner he had.

"You keep puttin' off the main event." This would be punishment for him doing so.  Lamar wanted to be inside of him, the very thought drove him wild.  It was becoming increasingly hard to contain himself.

"I'm sorry. I must seem like such a coward," Kiyomaru was afraid of that.  He was just nervous about having something inside of him.  He knew that it would more than likely be a painful experience.  He was hoping that Lamar could drive him into passion so far that he wouldn't care, but the small fear still remained.

"If you don't wanna, then I'm pretty cool with this," Lamar gave the blue-haired boy a kind smile.  He wasn't going to force anything on him.  Being like this was perfectly fine and he had his own ways of dealing with the situation.

"No, I said I wanted to sleep with you, and I do wish to be honest. You are a very beautiful man if I am to say such things." The more he gazed at Lamar, the more he attractive he became.  A part of him could hardly believe that he was entangled with such a majestic and wild creature.  He was a rock star, someone famous around the world and now they were sharing such a special time with each other.  It was an honor to share his first gay experience with Lamar.
"Hey, it's a compliment, so I'll take it," Lamar smiled gently and laughed a little.

Kiyomaru wrapped his arms around the other man's neck as they lay back in the bed.  They rolled over and Lamar loomed over the top of him. "I feel elated being with you.  You're very attentive; among other things...I think I may be attracted to you.  You have convinced me. I might be bisexual." Never before had he felt such an attraction for someone.  He felt something that he never had before. It started at his toes, and then jumped to the back of his stomach.  He could feel it in the backs of his eyes and behind his knees.  He had forgotten those talented fingers still fiddling with him, working their way around him like a pleasant massage.

"If you like this as much as I do, then you definitely are," Lamar confirmed as he finally took his fingers away from Kiyomaru's crotch.  He felt a warm hand on the side of his face and glanced up into those natural green eyes. Nuzzling his hand, he said the boy's name in a breathy, low tone.

"I want you to do it. Don't just stick it in, though." That was awkwardly blunt for him, but Kiyomaru felt the need to be in a situation like this.  He doubted Lamar would judge him much for it.

"Are you crazy? That's the worst thing ya can do, man. It's not like straight sex, ya gotta prepare." This kid truly was an amateur. Lamar was a little horrified to think that he held such opinions.  Just sticking it in would cause some pretty hefty damage even if it was with a woman when she wasn't ready.  There were things you had to do first, lubricating, stretching, teasing, they were all essential to make the process the least painful it could be.

"What...do you mean?" Kiyomaru was a little confused.  Apparently, this was not as simple as that, and Lamar knew what needed to be done.

"I'll show you."

"How do you-"

"One night stands and parties, man. They teach you some shit," Lamar wasn't going to go into detail, but he had his fair share of adventures of all kinds, so he had acquired knowledge about certain acts and even experienced a few first hand whether he was involved or standing around when they happened to take place.

Kiyomaru was a little nervous but he nodded in agreement, "I will let you. I trust you."

Lamar smiled a little and nodded in return.  Hopefully, he would serve as a good guide.  He didn't want to ruin this experience for either of them.


XxXxXxXx


Mishio rolled up to the cat-eared waitress at her little cafe' and called her name.  The multi-colored haired girl was walking around with a sample tray of what appeared to be suckers, but in actuality they were cake pops- round balls of cake on sucker sticks.  They were a new item at the shop and she decided to parade around giving customers samples.

"Hey, Mishio!" She smiled and held up a beautifully decorated, brown pop. "Want a cake pop? This is our shop's newest craze! They're pretty good. This one is our newest flavor, hazelnut crème!"

Mishio took the little object and unwrapped it, biting into the moist texture and savoring the rich flavor. "Hey, this is good."

"Told you!" Tsukimi beamed as her friend finished the morsel off.

Then, Mishio's face turned serious, "I heard a rumor."

Tsukimi cocker her head and blinked, "a rumor about what?"

"I heard that the graduating class of last year are all dead," Mishio was unnerved about this.  If it was true, then what exactly was going on?  The student council members seeming distant and upset made all the more sense to him now and everything was beginning to become clear to Mishio.  

Tsukimi paused.  Could that really be true?  The thought of it sent cold chills down her spine and worry marred her visage. "Wait...where did you hear that?"

"I heard a student council member talking about it.  I also saw Kiyomaru run out of the library saying he didn't want to die.  I think they know something and they're keeping it to themselves." First he had heard Prasuna say something about it to Inori and then he was nearly busted in the face with the library doors as Kiyomaru jutted from the entrance and ran frantically down the hall.  Something was going on, and it was supposedly some big secret.  Mishio didn't like it at all.

"Are you sure he didn't just see a scary movie?" After all, it wasn't uncommon for Kiyomaru to have strong reactions to things.  Maybe whatever he saw terrified him that much?  Surely there was an explanation for everything.  At least, she wanted to think there was.

Mishio shook his head, "I don't think so. I went to the library after he ran out and all. I saw this computer that was on.  It had a background that said 'Smile for the Camera' on it and it had a picture file on the desktop.  When I opened it, it was a group picture of the class before ours and everyone had a red ex through their faces. It was like someone's personal hit list or something and they just crossed off whoever got eliminated one at a time." The very sight of it made his blood run cold and he instantly felt a wave of insanity hit him.  After laying eyes on the picture, Mishio nearly had another episode.  He had to keep himself calm and inject himself with another shot in order to remain stabilized.

"What? That's creepy. Do you think someone was playing a joke on you?" Tsukimi didn't want to believe that something like that was a real thing that happened.  She didn't want to think that someone would kill a bunch of students out of cold blood.  It was just heartless and barbaric.

Her friend proceeded to tell her of his further findings. "All in the background of the picture, 'wake up' was written in ink pen and scribbled in dark so it could be made out well."

"Wake up? What does that mean?"

"I don't know, but I feel like something is happening and I can't prove what it is." There weren't enough clues by just a simple picture like that.  However, the fact that the student council members were acting strange and Prasuna's words about it echoed through his senses.

"Can you print out the picture?" If they could show it to the student council, then they would have been forced to tell everyone what was going on.  Tsukimi knew that they needed proof or they weren't going to crack.

Mishio shook his head. "It wouldn't let me. I want to go back to the library and see what I can find on the graduating class. Would you come with me after your shift?" He wanted to investigate the mysterious picture and find out who wrote all over it.  If it had something to do with the rumors and if they rumors were true.  However, he didn't want to do it alone.  Mishio wanted a friend to verify his findings.  He needed someone to witness them in case he ran into another situation like he did with the class picture.

"I'm sort of curious and the student council members have been really weird lately.  I want to know why, because I don't think they'll tell me anything." Whatever secret they were keeping was air tight.  Tsukimi knew they'd have to present a good amount of proof to them if they were going to get any answers.

Mishio nodded with a look of steely determination. "Whatever it is, it's something big."  That, he knew for certain.


XxXxXxXx



Lamar squeezed a generous amount of lube between Kiyomaru's cheeks and worked it around with his fingers, making sure that he didn't miss any spots.  Kiyomaru flinched a little at the cool liquid and wore a look of perplexion.

"Did you just put some there before?" He noticed the other male rubbing himself with it as well.

"You'll need it," Lamar said as Kiyomaru lifted himself up on all fours, feeling the mattress form and mold beneath him.

"I want it, but..." Kiyomaru instantly felt himself knot up inside.  He couldn't believe that this was actually going to happen and while his arousal was apparent, he also was nervous.  Turning around, the male laid flat on his back, positioning his legs between the rocker as he felt hands on his bony hips.

"It'll be okay," Lamar chided his mounting anxiety and pulled their hips together, guiding himself into him.  Kiyomaru's eyes went wide as he slowly felt Lamar enter him, sliding through his opening.  It hurt like hell, but Kiyomaru wanted it.  He tried not to show the pain but he couldn't stop yelling into his hands.

Lamar uttered the word 'damn' as he saw the other male struggling.  It wasn't easy for the blue-haired boy to speak.  "Relax or you'll make me do shit you'd be scared of."  The constant clenching and tightness that surrounded him was making him lose concentration and give into his animalistic instincts.  Once that stage had been reached there was no holding back.

Kiyomaru's chest heaved as he gripped the sheets tightly. "You're...well-endowed..." his voice grunted as he adjusted himself to get used to the sensation that lit up in his loins. It was strange, to have something shoved inside of himself like this, and he never could have thought in a million years that it could have felt like this.

"Maybe you're just tight," Lamar panted out, closing one eye as he steadied himself.

"This is...my first time. I feel like you're splitting me in half." No matter how he tried to get use to it, the burning was still there.  He was certain that he was bleeding at least a little bit.

"Let me move a little and it should go away," Lamar slowly began to move his hips, and Kiyomaru moaned, showing him that he could take it.

"Please...I want to see your face," Kiyomaru's strained voice poured into the air as Lamar leaned down over him.  Green eyes glanced up to the other male, whose face was riddled with pleasure.

"See me now?"

Kiyomaru nodded. "I'm ready," as if it was some sort of signal, Lamar sped up his movements. It was both pleasure and pain. Kiyomaru couldn't get enough of it.  He could feel all of the ball piercings his partner had, which added a new sense of pleasure to the act.  The blue-haired male had never felt anything so intense in his life. Grabbing the other male by his spiky hair, Kiyomaru pulled him down farther.

"Oh, Lamar! I...really like this," he said, nearly pulling the other male's face into his stomach.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you," it was a fair warning on Lamar's behalf, so he had better be ready for it.

"I want it. Don't hold back. I want you to take every inch of my virginity with another man," Kiyomaru practically begged him. Lamar pushed harder, deeper and harder as Kiyomaru undulated and moved against him.  He loved every inch and every second of it.  Taking his hands from his partner's hair, Kiyomaru trailed them down his stomach and went to grab himself but Lamar stopped his movements by placing a firm hold around him with one hand.

"This counts as every inch," his words were possessive and feral.

Kiyomaru couldn't help but blush, "you're possessive."

"I want what's mine, and that's you." That voice was so full of emotion that Kiyomaru felt as if he was in heaven.  The boy smiled to himself at the fact that someone wanted him, every inch of him.  Kiyomaru couldn't stop staring at Lamar. Everything felt amazing and he was in complete bliss. The rhythm that Lamar gained was glorious and he couldn't help but watch him move.  The way that the sweat glistened like crystals in the sunlight on his muscled body entranced him.
"Man, stop it. I feel weird," Lamar was a little uncomfortable with being stared at in such a way.

Kiyomaru smirked a little. “It’s payback," then his face took on a placid visage. "Well, not really I've just never been talked to like that." It was sexy.

"You sound more unloved than I do," Lamar wasn't sure if that was more sad or special to him.

"I'm about to-" Kiyomaru cut himself off as he moaned.

"Just a little more," Lamar sped up his pace, occasionally jerking and he stared the boy deep into the eyes. The green-haired male shoved himself deep into his partner and gyrated his hips back and forth.  Kiyomaru could feel himself scooting on the mattress as the two of them moaned together.  Lamar loved the looks of pleasure he created on Kiyomaru's face.  He was glad that his partner suggested that they look into each other's eyes as they had sex.  It was very hot to him.

"I can't-" Kiyomaru cut himself off with a yell.  He felt a hot substance pour between them, coating his stomach and Lamar's hand that was still wrapped around him.  A few moments later, Lamar jolted inside of him, filling his with a hot substance that burst forth into him in such abundance that some of it leaked out.  "That...felt so strange." The younger male said a little awkwardly. "I believe I've experienced what women feel."

"Fuck, I should have pulled out before-" Lamar had completely forgotten about his prior plans.  He had been so caught up in the moment that it slipped his mind.

"No, it's okay. I said every inch. I believe you have them all," Kiyomaru said and closed his eyes as his body spasmed. It was a day he hoped they both would remember.

Lamar pulled out, panting and sweating heavily.  He crashed on the bed beside of Kiyomaru, who held him close, wrapping his arms around the thinner male. "That was amazing."

"I haven't done that in a long time," the rocker panted as the blue-haired teen took his hand, kissing the back of it as if he would a fair maiden. Lamar blushed and was a little thrown off by the action.  He wasn't used to being treated with such gentility. "Hey man, what?"

"I hope you feel better as well," Kiyomaru smiled. His words were gentle and kind, not something Lamar was used to with the sharp-tongued lolita.

"Does tired as shit count?"

"I should get up and go take a shower," Kiyomaru was sweaty as well and sticky from their deeds.  It would be better to wash everything both off and out of himself before he drifted off to sleep.

"Hey, let me join you," Lamar's pants slowed down as he allowed himself to rest.

"Of course," Kiyomaru smiled.  He would love to have some company in the shower.  Disregarding the gym, he had never showered with anyone before.

"You're better than drugs," Lamar smiled lazily at the other male, who looked a little pouty.

"I do agree with Sunoma, you should really not do them." He was being serious.

Lamar's voice darkened. "They keep me from killing myself."

"I will not allow suicide!" Kiyomaru pointed his finger into the air and received a poke to the cheek.  Glancing beside of him, he saw a devious, toothy grin on his partner's face.

"Well, at least you're back to your old self." It seemed that they both really did take the edge off.  Things were a lot more casual between them now.

Kiyomaru looked into the other man's eyes, "let me give you a reason to continue living."

Lamar smirked a little bitterly. His voice lowered. "Tell me that after you've survived graduation."




...To Be Continued