Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Faita Tankyuu ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
A week after the video game tragedies, Hikari and Amaya got over it some and found some other stuff to do. They journeyed into the woods and went to stores and coffee bars every day.
One day, the 5 teenagers were out at the store to get some more stuff for the house. They were standing in line with a cart (or two) full of food…mostly oranges and coffee, when Hikari picked up a bar of chocolate.
“What is that?” Amaya asked with a puzzled look on her face.
“It's chocolate…you've never had chocolate before?” Hikari asked.
“No I haven't…”
Hikari rolled her eyes, broke off a piece of the chocolate and handed Amaya the broken off piece of chocolate. Amaya held it in her hand, looked at it, and licked. Then her eyes widened and devoured the small bit of chocolate. Her eyes made her look like she was crazy. She grabbed the rest of the chocolate bar from Hikari and devoured it too.
She suddenly went into a rampage grabbing every chocolate bar in sight. She ran around the entire store looking for chocolate. “CHOCOLATE! CHCOLATE!” Amaya yelled as she ran through the place. Akira ran up and grabbed her, holding her back with all his strength. Kogie and Ryo helped hold her back too.
“Everyone, out of the store, NOW!” Akira yelled.
Everyone ran out, aware of what Amaya could do. The boys held Amaya down until she was calm again. She pushed them off, straitened the collar on her shirt, and went to the check out area. She paid for everything and walked out.
 
Later that day at around dinner time, Sensei made an announcement.
“Alright, you three,” she said looking to Amaya, Kogie, and Akira, “are well aware of the World Tournament that takes place every year.”
“Of course we are. We couldn't go last year because we didn't have a full team.” Akira said.
“Yes. But this year, with Hikari and Ryo here, we do have a full five man squad to form a team.”
“Alright!” Kogie and Akira yelled at the same time, high-fiving each other.
“But Sensei, are you forgetting that we need a team captain?”
“No, I was just about to mention that to. Each team needs a team captain. Most teams will probably choose theirs with rock-paper-scissors. But we will fight to find ours.
“Aw man!” Akira and Kogie said with worried looks on they're face.
“Yes!” Amaya and Hikari yelled, and then they glared at each other. “I shall win!” They jumped out of their seats when they realized “You can communicate telepathically!” they yelled again through their minds.
“I only can to one person at a time. Very inconvenient at times. I choose the person I want to communicate with through thought and I can only hear that person. Most of the time they don't know it…By the way…Sensei in very perverted…” Hikari thought to Amaya
“Yes, Hikari, I know he is. My mind reading is better than yours though. I can hear everyone's thoughts at once…except yours most of the time, very strange I thought at first, you are exceptionally good at hiding our thoughts and emotions. My ability is also inconvenient. Hearing everyone's thoughts at once hurts my head very often…and a lot of the time…mentally scarring.” Amaya thought to Hikari.
The 5 teens plus Sensei walked out behind the house. Sensei had laid out a few weapons on the ground. “This is an every man for himself match.” Sensei said. “The five of you will all fight at once. The last one standing is the captain.”
The five of them stood near where the weapons were.
“Wait until I say to go, then grab whichever weapon you want.” Sensei looked at us all individually. “Begin!” he yelled stepping back.
At once, they all grabbed their weapons of choice and began to fight. The boys avoided fighting Amaya or Hikari and just fought each other, while the girls fought alone ignoring the boys. Eventually, the boys all got tired and went to sit near Sensei and watched Hikari and Amaya fight with each other. After a while it got pretty dark and the boys went inside. They ate some ice cream and then went to bed.
In the morning, the guys knew that Amaya and Hikari would still be out fighting. Akira looked out the window. “Yep,” She said, “they're still at it.”
They went out to eat, came back, and the girls were still fighting.
The next day, the boys made some ramen and went out behind the house, sat down and watched them fight; knowing that it was the third day and it probably wouldn't last much longer.
About an hour later, Amaya flung down her weapons. Hikari stopped wondering what the hell she was doing.
“AGH! This is pointless! We've been fighting for three days now!” Amaya screamed.
“Then what do you propose we do?” Hikari asked.
“We are both captains. In each set of matched, the captains always go against each other, unless of course, the captain chooses to designate another team member to fight for them. So, we will take turns being the captain. In one match, I shall be.”
“And in the next one, I shall be?” Hikari asked finishing the thought.
“Well, I'm fine with that.” Sensei said. “But now, starting tomorrow we start training you all for the tournament. And also, you go to classes at the town's school.”
“Ah, shit!” they all yelled at once.