Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Final Realm ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Every character, concept, setting, etc that is in this story was originally thought of by the authors Gerald and Merced Williams.
CHAPTER ONE:
4 years ago
(The city of New York)
(Screen shows the crowds of New York crowding with people and cars. Echoes of horns are heard in the background. Scene changes from the streets to a group of apartments in the city. Camera zooms into the window of the apartment. The screen shows a woman sitting on the couch watching television. The sound of a glass breaks in the background.)
Mom: Chase! Did you break another glass!?
(A little kid rushes up with a red t-shirt and blue jean shorts on)
(Chuckles)
Chase: Yeah, uh, sorry mom.
(Mom sighs)
Mom: this is the third glass this week so far and it isn't even Wednesday! Can't you be a little more careful?
Chase: Well maybe you should start putting them where I can reach em' more easily!
Mom: (gets in Chase's face) ill put them where I wanna put them! I put them there for a reason!
Chase: (gets back in mom's face) well obviously it wasn't to save money!
(Both turn backs away from each other and crosses their arms with a “humph”)
Mom: kids these days. No respect.
Chase: (under breath) parents these days. Total idiots.
???: attention ladies and gentleman we have breaking news
(Both turn around and look at the screen)
(The screen on the television shows an old man at a news desk with papers in his hand)
“We have just detected a heavy swirl of wind approaching the eastern border at rapid speeds above the Atlantic Ocean. It is swirling at nearly 64 miles per hour currently but it is rapidly picking up speed. This can possibly evolve into a hurricane. It was just sighted a couple of minutes ago by our meteorologists.”
(The screen on the television changes into a shot of a meteorologist in front of a large map.)
“As you can see (the meteorologists' points to a circle on the map just a few miles from the eastern shore) the storm appears to be growing rapidly. The mystery of just where this storm came from is unknown. It was not detected on our Doppler radar. But in preparation we recommend that all of New York take cover, or to the shelters if they have to. Please do not panic, it should pass over very quickly according to the rate of speed projected. Thank you.”
(The mom turns off the television)
Mom: well you heard him.
Chase: ok.
(Chase's mom puts on her coat)
Chase: where are you going?
Mom: Out to get some supplies. You never can be too careful. (Smiles)
Chase: yeah, whatever.
Mom: Stay here, you got that?
Chase: yeah, okay.
Mom: (looks in Chase's eyes) promise me you will.
Chase: yeah, okay!
Mom: okay. Be right back.
(Mom rushes out the door and it closes)
(Chase looks out the window and steps onto the patio)
(The streets are empty)
(Chase sees a circular cloud above the horizon)
(The wind begins to blow)
(Suddenly their is a “clang” on the rail of the balcony)
(Chase looks to see a chain with something on the end of it stuck onto the part of the rail)
(Chase picks it up and looks at it)
(It is a silver chain necklace with a red jewel hanging off of it)
(The wind blows harder)
Chase: I've got to tell April.
(Chase runs back inside the house and picks up the phone on the table)
(No dial tone)
(Chase leaves out of the living room and opens the door into the hallway of the apartment)
(Chase runs across the hallway to a door and knocks on it)
(A little girl opens the door with pink hair and blue eyes)
Chase: hey I want you to see thi-
(The girl drags Chase inside and to the balcony of her apartment door)
April: Look, Chase! (Points to the incoming cloud)
Chase: I've already seen it.
April: hmph. Whatever.
Chase: (lifts his hand up in a fist) anyway I want you to see this.
(Chase unfolds hand and shows the necklace)
April: wow! Wait, how'd you get that? Is this one of your moms' jewelry?
Chase:(shakes head) no, it just fell out of the sky somehow.
April: you know that could belong to somebody, you should try and see whose it is.
Chase: yeah right! You're just jealous because you don't have one!
April: No I'm not! Im just-look!
(Both see a shining object gently gliding its way down in the wind toward the street)
April: its mine!
(The wind blows harder)
(Both April and Chase run back into the living room and run out the door into the hallway)
(They run down the stairs and out the entrance door of the apartment into the street)
(April spots the necklace further down the street)
April: I'll get it!
(It begins to rain. The wind blows hard)
(April runs toward the necklace. Chase follows her.)
(April spots the necklace and picks it up)
(The necklace is the same as Chase's except it has a pink jewel)
(Suddenly there is a boom and the earth shakes)
(Both Chase and April fall on their knees)
(The wind blows harder. The rain begins to rain harder)
(The glass on some of the windows of the buildings shatter)
(Debris swifts around in every direction)
(April screams)
(Chase looks up)
(Chase sees the hurricane above him)
(Chase kneels down with his hands over his head)
(The rain and wind stop)
(Chase looks back up and sees into the “eyes” of the hurricane)
(A hideous laughter echoes throughout the city)
(An object drops out of the sky and lands with a “boom” followed by a cloud of dust)
(Chase looks through the dust to see a black cocoon)
(The cocoon shakes violently)
(Chase and April stay still)
(The cocoon hatches and out comes a devilish face with pointed horns and long pointed nails and a narrow body)
(The creature laughs with a screech in its voice)
“And so...it ends.”
(The creature spouts two 8 foot long wings out of its back and screeches)
(Screen shows Chase and April's faces terrified)
(The creature jumps up into the air and flies toward April and Chase screeching)
(Chase and April don't move and both close their eyes)
“DIE!”
(A metallic sound is heard)
(Chase and April open their eyes)
(In front of them stand two angels; one dressed in a long red robe, and the other in a long pink one)
(Chase and April see the creature lying on the ground several feet away)
(The red angel takes out its sword)
(The pink angel takes out its bow and quiver full of arrows)
(Chase and April look over at the angels in awe)
(The red angel speaks)
Go back to Hell…you damned soul!”
(Screen fades)
Final Realm: Chapter 1 Part B
(The creature gets back on its feet)
(The creature hisses and out of its mouth spouts a forked tongue. The tongue catches the pink angel by surprise and wraps around it. The red angel takes its sword and cuts off its tongue. The creature screeches in pain. The creature looks directly at Chase and April. Chase and April don't move)
“Fear.”(Says the creature hissing)
(Chase and April stare at the creature in fear)
(A cloud of darkness grows among it and when the darkness parts the creature is changed into a more powerful one; larger than what it was at 15 feet.)
(The pink angel flies toward the new manifestation and shoots out an arrow toward it)
(It stabs it in the heart but the creature only laughs and yanks it out)
(Out of its body shoots out a black type of ooze that covers the pink and red angel in its tentacle-like ooze. It lifts them slowly in the air.)
(The angels struggle but cannot move)
(The creature stares at Chase and April)
Red angel: stop! Do not fear! (Grunts) for the more you fear… The stronger it becomes!
(Chase and April still don't move)
(The creature still stares, and doesn't move)
(The wind begins to pick up)
(Chase and April stare back at the creature in fear)
(The creature squeezes the angels hard with its tentacles)
(The angels struggle, grunts, and gasps for air)
(There is a loud crack)
(There is no more movement between the angels)
(The bodies lay limp in the grasp of the creature)
(The creature laughs then roars in a deep voice battle cry and throws them down the street near Chase and April)
(The red angel hits a car with a “crash” next to Chase)
(The alarm in the car goes off)
(The pink one lies on the ground in the middle of the street next to April)
(Chase looks down at the dead angel next to him)
(April looks down to the dead angel next to her)
(They both kneel down over the angel next to them)
(April cries)
(Chase stares at the angel next to him)
(Pause)
(Round particles of light erect from the dead angels bodies and float into the air)
(The round balls of light float around them)
(Tears fill Chase's eyes)
Chase :( thinking) it's all my fault.
(Chase cries)
(Pause)
(Above, the eye of the hurricane begins to move)
(Rain begins to fall)
(The wind blows hard)
(The rain hits the ground and runs over Chase's and April's bodies)
(Chase and April stand motionless)
(Chase gets up and walks in the middle of the street)
(Chase looks down the road towards the creature)
Chase:you'll pay for this.
(The creature only gives a grim smile back towards Chase)
(April gets up and walks toward Chase in the middle of the street)
(Chase balls up his hand)
Chase: ill make you pay.
(The creature laughs)
“And what makes you think you, a mere human, can stop me!?”
April: He's not the only one. Im in too.
(The creature laughs again then gains its composer)
“Come on at me then…if you want to die.”
(The creature licks its lips with its forked tongue)
Chase: I won't be the one dying. You will!
(The creature grunts)
(Hisses)
“THIS IS IT!”
(The creature rushes at them down the long street)
(Chase and April grip each other's hand and run towards the creature)
Chase: Im gonna kick your ass!!!
(Chase and April run full speed toward the creature)
(The light on Chase and April's necklace glows)
(They both stop running)
(The creature stops)
(The particles of light all join in two round spheres of light)
(One goes inside Chase's jewel)
(The other goes inside April's jewel)
(Chase and April look back to see the angels body emit a large amount of light so bright it is hard to see)
(Chase and April close their eyes)
(Chase and April open their eyes)
(The angels stand before them glowing a light and large wings about 9 ft long on each side)
(The creature hisses)
“NO.”
Red angel: Yes, it ends here.
“NO!”
(The red angel turns to the one in pink)
Red angel: you ready?
Pink angel: Yes.
“THIS ISNT THE END! NOT FOR ME!!”
(The creature rushes at them full speed)
(The red angel takes out its sword from its sheath)
(The red angels' sword glows a bright yellow)
(The pink angel takes out its arrow from its quiver full of arrows and aims it in the creatures direction)
(The arrow glows blue)
(The creature does not stop running towards them)
Red angel: (looks over at Chase and April) Move!
(Both Chase and April move onto the sidewalk)
(The red angels' sword glows brighter)
(The red angel holds up his sword in the air)
(The creature opens its mouth and a dark ball of energy forms around it)
(The red angel grunts and slashes its sword vertically downward)
(Out of it comes a yellowish, horizontal wave of energy)
Red angel: Transcending wave!
(At the same time the pink angel let's go of her arrow)
(Her arrow becomes an energy ray of light)
Pink angel: Stroke of light!
(The creature opens its mouth and lets out a ray of dark, black energy)
“Darkness ray!”
(All the attacks come together at once in the middle of the street)
(There is a huge burst of light and Chase and April close their eyes)
(The wind blows with a tremendous force)
(The wind calms)
(Pause)
(Chase and April open their eyes)
(The angels and the creature are gone)
(It rains hard)
(Chase looks down)
Chase: it's gone.
(April looks down on her neck)
April: the necklaces.
Chase: Hm.
(April gets teary eyed)
April: do you…think we'll ever see them again?
(Chase pauses)
Chase: (looks up at the sky) I hope so… (Wind blows through his hair)
(Lightning strikes)
(Chase's mom sees them out in the street)
(In her hands are some bags)
Mom: What are you kids doing out there!?
(Chase laughs a little)
Mom: you're in big trouble young man! Come on inside and you two dry off!
(Chase and April walk back inside the apartment)
(The screen fades)
(to be continued)
(Next time: 4 years later, Chase and April are in High School. Mysterious murders haunt the streets of New York. Suspicion is lead to be supernaturally affiliated. The only problem is Chase and April seems to be the only people who can see these supernatural occurrences! What does this mean? What is becoming of the world? And most importantly can it be saved? And even more important by whom?)
Final Realm: Created by Gerald and Merced Williams