Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #5, Chapter #24: Little Fighting Dog ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Little Fighting Dog

Jun'ko couldn't stand men. That damn song remained the same. Men were so useless to her. They only wanted to be lazy and sleep around. Even her brother was bad. Still, she loved Bonez.

Ozzy is no Bonez.

Jun'ko couldn't stand him. But, she had to stay with him. Bonez's wish apparently. Jun'ko snorted.

Useless idiot! Still, she had another problem. Oh yes, that problem.

Who was this Susan bitch? Everything about her seemed fake. Where did she come from? Why was she so interested in Ozzy anyway? Jun'ko narrowed her eyes. I do not trust that bitch.

Still, she had to stay with her protector. (Ha, protector.) If she was going to Mexico, Ozzy would be her ticket out. The best way to deal with that would be to find out who this Susan person was.

One night, the opportunity fell into her lap. Ozzy still hadn't come back at the time. Jun'ko couldn't sleep and got up to wander around the motel. She pondered her life so far. How long would she have to stay by Ozzy's side? He didn't like fights, wasn't that smart, wasn't attractive, and was completely dull. Jun'ko rubbed her forehead and groaned.

“Damn it,” she muttered. “That asshole's got to go.” She froze when she heard talking. Only, it wasn't her voice.

“Hm?” Jun'ko asked. She followed the voice to a lobby. The girl peeked into the doorway. A woman stood in the corner, talking on the phone.

“It's Ozzy,” she said. “I don't care! I'm so close already! You can't back out of this now!” Jun'ko's ears twitched.

That chick sounds familiar, she thought. She listened in closely. The woman stomped her foot.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked. “We both wanted this! You can't quit on me! I won't let you!” She tapped her foot and gritted her teeth.

“No! You will see this through with me! No! No! No! Don't you—” The woman lowered her phone and turned around. Her nostrils flared.

“Fine, I'll do it myself!” she hissed. She didn't see a stunned Jun'ko as she walked by. The younger girl covered her mouth.

What the hell? That's Ann-Sui! Jun'ko's lips curved into a smirk. The wheels started to turn in her head as she walked back to her room. Sure, she would play “Susan's” game a little bit longer. Ozzy may be dumb enough to fall for her charms, but how long would that last until he learned the truth?

Jun'ko frowned. Knowing Ozzy, he still wouldn't see it. The plump woman sighed and shook her head.

“Looks like I'll have to be the brains around her,” she muttered. Jun'ko pressed her hand against her forehead and sighed. This is why men were so useless to her.

Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah