Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Haven ❯ Volume #6, Chapter #27: All Together ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All Together

Ozzy stepped forward.

“Hey guys,” he said. The old gang stuck up their middle fingers as Jun'ko pressed her hand to her forehead.

“Idiot,” she muttered. Ozzy noticed them glaring at him.

“What?” he asked. Jun'ko smacked him in the head.

“Ow,” he said. One of the bikers from Raven Fang walked up to him.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” he asked. The thug biker shoved his phone in his face.

“You sent this text!” he shouted. Ozzy narrowed his eyes as he read the screen.

“I didn't not send this,” he said.

“It's got your number,” the thug said.

“I did not send that! I swear it!”

“Also, what about you?” Jun'ko asked. She walked up next to Ozzy and pulled out her cell phone.

“What the hell is this?” she asked. Everyone pulled out their cell phones. What was this?

I have something you want.

They all looked at each other.

“What kind of shit is this?” Cam asked.

“You tell me,” another Raven Fang thug said. Someone began clapping their hands. Everyone looked up. A figure in black and shades walked up to the group.

“Beautiful! Beautiful!” they said. “Just as I expected! You all are here! Well done! Well done!”

“Who the fuck are you?” Jun'ko asked.

“Who me?” the person in black asked. “I brought you all here.”

“Why?” Ann-Sui asked. Pale hands went up in a shrug.

“Why do you think?” the stranger asked. Ozzy held up his phone.

“What do you mean by this text?” he asked.

“Ah yes,” the stranger said. “The truth must be said.”

“And that is?” Jun'ko asked with her hands on her hips.

“Why don't you ask Gretchen?” the stranger asked. All eyes fell on Bonez's ex.

“What?!” she roared.

“You know what you did,” the stranger said. “Go on, tell us all about your brilliance. I'm sure his gang and his sister would love to hear the truth. I would!” Gretchen snorted.

“I don't know what you are talking about,” she lied.

“Oh come on!” the stranger said. “It was brilliant what you did.” The stranger walked up to the young woman.

“I have to admit, I didn't see it coming either,” they said. Gretchen froze as her eyes widened.

“No…” she said. She grew pale as she frantically shook her head.

“This can't be!” the boss-wannabe shouted. “You're supposed to be dead!” Everyone's eyes widened as their jaws dropped. The stranger laughed as he took off his hood.

“No way!” Ozzy said.

Yes, it Has