Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Hellfire ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HellFire
 
“Aahhh… Help me… Please, someone… help me…” a young girl called for help from a small empty street. “Scream all you want babe, ain't nobody gonna help you. This is our street, no one enter here at this time without our permission. Too bad that you cross this street by yourself,” a six feet tall guy dresses in street clothes laugh at her. Behind him were three guys, he must be the leader of them all. They close up on her, but she ran into a dead end. There's no way out, so she just keeps on begging them to let her go. “I'm sorry, but we just can't let a beautiful girl like you go without giving us a little pleasure.” The leader said and they caught her and he start to unbutton her shirt slowly. “Nooo…. Somebody, please help me…” she screamed. “Then what do I get in return for helping you?” a voice asked in her head. “Anything…” she continued to scream.
“Never say anything to a devil, little one. But I'll do everyone a favor and kill them all.” A mysterious person stood behind them said. “Who the hell are you? Don't you see we're busy?” the leader stop unbuttons the girl's shirt and stand up looking at the dark figure. “I'm hell itself, and I'm here to take you to Hell.” The dark figure replied and four small arrows hit the four guys in front of the girl and kill them immediately. “Aahhh…” the girl started scream as they fall down and die in front of her. “As promise, what will you give me in return for their death?” the dark figure walks up to her and kneels down looking at her. “I… I don't know…” she was shocks at the death of those who had tried to rape her. Then the figure vanishes into thin air, leaving her with those dead bodies.
“Hey, are you ok?” another figure asked kneeling in front of her looking straight at her. The figure has lavender hair, fair skin, and he was wearing a blue jean, white shirt, and a sleeveless blue jacket. “Let's get you out of here…” he grunted and picked her up. “Looks like Sin is doing this again, it's always like that. I guess they deserved it anyway; sorry can't get here in time to help you. Did you make any deal with him?” he said as he walks down the dark and quiet street. “I… I don't know what he wants… He didn't say what he want from me; he vanished just before you were there.” The girl on his arms replied hugging him tightly. “Well, hope you prepare for what come next. I know he's coming back to get what you had promise to give him in return for punishing those guys, I can't help you this time. Uh… which one is your house?” he was a bit confused standing in front of three great houses. “It's the middle one…” the girl replied faintly.
“Yes, how may I help you?” a butler opened the door. “Well, if you don't mind. Can you show me where this lady's room might be?” the young man still holding on to the girl asked the butler. “Oh Miss Yuna, this way sir…” the butler gasps at the sight of the young girl and show him the way. They went up to a beautiful room that seems to be the girl's room. The young man slowly put her in bed and left the room with the butler behind him. “Thank you for saving her…” “Nah, I was just walking by when I saw her there, so I just might as well help her out.” The young boy cut the butler off and left the house. “Won't you stay here for tonight, Sir?” the butler asked him as he walks down the steps. “No thanks, I'm a traveler and I don't intent to stay anywhere for long…” his voice faded away as he replied to the good butler without stop walking. “Hmm… Yuna huh? I like the sound of it,” the dark figure from earlier said to himself.
Soon, the nightmare was over and morning came at last. Yuna wake up in her bed and run downstairs quickly, she seem to be looking for someone this morning. “Mr. Charles, where's the person from last night?” she asked the butler as she come running down the stairs. Both of her parents turned around and look at her from the breakfast table, they never saw this kind of behavior before. “Yuna, where is your manner today?” her mother said to her. “I'm sorry,” Yuna said with her head down. “He left after he put you to bed, My Lady.” The old butler answered her question slowly. “Charles, how could you let a boy in our home? He could be anything,” her father said to the butler in a harsh voice. “But he was carrying Miss Yuna, and he is a very nice person. He left after he put her in bed; he also said that he's a traveler. So he must be an Archeologist,” Charles replied. “Guards, find that boy from last night and bring him here to me alive. There's something I wanted to ask him,” her father said to the guards. “Father, I'll go with them. I know what he look like, please let me go and find him.” Yuna begged her father. “Alright. If my daughter loses a hair, I'll have your heads for it.” Yuna's father said to the guards and held his hand up to dismiss the guards and Yuna.
She went up the stairs and gets dressed quickly, people running down the street as Yuna and the guards got out of the house and turn around the corner. “Excuse me, what is going on down there?” a guard grabs a passerby and asked him. “There's going to be a fight down there, some idiot challenge the Serpent Clan by standing up to them when they almost got a young girl for their young master. I gotta see this…” the young boy said and ran off into the mist of the downtown place. “How dare the Serpent Clan taking girls without my father's permission. Father had said that no Clans have the right to kidnap or take anyone away from their family, how could they? Let's see who the hero is…” she said getting all mad at the news. They run toward the heart of downtown, where the boy had disappeared into earlier.
SMASH! POW! POW! BANG! BOOM! “How dare you get in our way?” a tall guy with long black hair growled at the young boy that's being badly beat up by his underling. “All of you should see this as a lesson; this is what happened when you get in our way. DEATH!” he shouted so everyone could hear. “He's the boy from last night…” Yuna said as she saw the boy being beat up and his bloody face. Then the tall guy walk up to him and punch him in the guts, which send him flying into the bricks wall and part of the wall, collapsed on top of him. Yuna and the guards run up to him and help get the bricks off of him. “Get… away… from me…” the boy under the bricks whispered to Yuna and the guards. “But…” “Go!” he raised his voice a little bit louder. Yuna and her guards can't do anything but listen to him; they stood up and back away from him quickly.
“Arg…” the young boy groaned as he pushes himself up from the ground and the bricks start to fall off of him. “Phew…” he sigh as he stood up and try to get the dusts off his clothes. “Hah… Thought you Serpent Clan are strong, I see that you're nothing but an empty eggshell. Thanks for give me a good massage,” he said popping his knuckles and neck and smile. “Get HIM!” the tall guy with long black hair shout an order to his underling. “Yes Sir!” they said and about 20 of them headed for the boy with weapons that are ready to rip the boy apart. “Hah… dumb ass…” the boy grinned with his hair over his eyes and so his eyes is not show. He broke their weapons and he actually rips them into pieces and has their blood all over his body. “Aahhh…” the last guy screamed as the boy broke the bone in his right hand and rip it out of his shoulder, “Sin will take you to Hell to be punished by the Devil himself. So close you eyes and let Sin take you there,” the boy said as his evil smile widens. Then the last guy with his arm ripped off closed his eyes and slowly pulls his short sword out and cut his head off, handed his head to his leader. “Bring it home and tell your young master and His Lordship that if he keeps on taking young girls, Sin will take them all to Hell and let the Devil himself punish you all. Deliver this message and he'll let you live longer,” the boy said walking away and the headless body drops to the floor and shakes for about a minute and stop moving. The leader's face turned pale white and run back to his masters with the head in his hands.
“So, what you want from me?” the boy walk up to Yuna and her guards. “Uh… Her father just wanted to thank you for saving his daughter last night…” one of the guards said shakily. “Guess you guys have to wait then, I need to get all these blood off of my clothes before I meet His Lordship.” The young boy said walking to the Inn next to him and disappeared inside it. He appeared a moment later, looking fresh and cleaned. “Ok, I'm ready. Let's go, shall we?” he said without looking at them and walks ahead. “Thanks for saving me last night…” “Hah, don't thank me. I ain't no nice guy; I was just happened to pass by. That's all,” he smiled at Yuna as they got up to her house. They went up to her house and entered with her parents sitting in the living room expecting them as they enter the house quietly and slowly. The house was more like a castle than a house, but the young boy didn't seem too surprise as he step inside the house or castle whichever way you want it to be. Yuna's parents turn around and look at them as soon as the door closed behind them.
“Your Majesty, we have bring the boy you wanted to see back.” The leader of the guards said as they all kneel down on one knee and Yuna just bowed her head, but the boy just stand there and smile at them. “How dare you not bowing to the master of the Tiger Clan?” one of Yuna's parents' high-ranking guards said to the boy with his sword at the boy's throat. “Heh, do you want go to Hell just like those of the Serpent Clan?” the boy said to the guard with the smile still on his face. “Sir Thatz, he had killed 20 of the Serpent Clan's henchmen already and he does it without any weapon at all. He ripped them to pieces with his bare hands,” the leader of the guards said to the high-ranking guard. “Hah, I could kill an army of 200 of them with my bare hands too. He's insulting His Lordship by not bowing his head…” “That's enough Thatz, put your sword away. What is your name young man, if I may ask?” Yuna's mother said to the guard and look at the young boy. “The name is HellFire, and I never bow to anyone beside my parents. Who died four years ago, so I bow to no one.” HellFire said without any emotion at all.
“Are you the same HellFire that had destroyed the Kingdom of Koram within one night? Without any help?” Yuna's father asked without realizing it. “Yeah, what about it?” he replied like it wasn't important at all. Nothing was ever important to him anyway; he had never care for anything since his early ages. “Tell us, why you kill them?” her mother asked him. “Easy, until they atoned for their sin… They will never live in peace, `cause Sin's gonna kill them all anyway. I just do them a favor and kill them all before Sin came and kill them slowly and painfully. Now that Sin is gone forever, I'll have to take its place and punish those who do deeds.” HellFire said crossing his arms over his chest. Everyone was very nervous at what HellFire just said; they all seem to worry about what's going to happen to their future. “Just kidding, Sin just pasted away early this morning. I'm just an ordinary boy on an ordinary adventure; I seek nothing but battles and more battles to gain more experience on my fighting technique. I have no master and I will never ask to be anyone disciple. Well, if that's all you want to know then I have to get back to the inn before they come and burn the place down. Lord Tatsuya and Lady Azumi, nice knowing you. Oh, and Sir Thatz. You're welcome to try and kill me anytime,” HellFire said as he walk away and leave everyone in awe.
“H- how did he knows our name?” Lord Tatsuya was stunned at the turn about of HellFire. Yuna was nervous about how HellFire know her parents' name without even meet them. “Hmm… His name sounds familiar,” another knight said thoughtfully. “What about his name?” Lord Tatsuya asks the guard. “Once there's a person named Infernal Flame, he was the mightiest warrior of the Underworld. But was sent to Earth to protect a Summoner, together they work to protect mankind. However, they fall in love and got married after everything was over. The name of the Summoner was not revealed or even what happened after that was not written on the book, but the prophecy did mention that there would be an adventurer who will vanquish evil when he sees it. He does held the flame of Hell and the sword made by the God himself. But he was still too young to know good from evil, for that he may be turned into the Demon Lord or will he be turned into Lucifer, the fallen angel from Heaven…” the guard answered smoothly.
“My Lord! The Young Master is here, but did not come to pay respect to you. He was head toward downtown with an army, what should we do My Lord?” a patrol guard comes in with the news. “Then we shall go there to see what is going on in my Kingdom. Come, my beloved wife and daughter. Thatz and Rune, you're coming with us too. No one else is to come on this matter.” Lord Tatsuya ordered. They all dress in regular clothes and left the Palace, they headed for the heart of downtown. “That's odd; Shinji and I have known each other since we were kids. And we were to wed next month, but I never had such feeling when I'm with him. This HellFire person doesn't look that bad, but why does my heart beating so fast every time I saw him?” Yuna was thinking to herself about her fiancée and the new guy she just meet.
“Where is HE?!” the Young Master from the Serpent Clan shouted as he and his army stands in front of the Inn. Lord Tatsuya, Lady Azumi, Yuna, Sir Thatz and Rune just got there to see Young Master from the Serpent Clan shouted out loud. “My, my, my, why do you guys have to wake me up from my nap?” HellFire said standing on the veranda looking down at them. “So you are the one who killed my people, how dare you?!” the Young Master said with his teeth gritted together. “You know? If you keep on gritting your teeth like that, you'll be an old man without any tooth left before you turn 50. You guys just pick on the wrong girl this morning; she's just my friend. And no one mess with her can get away without being punish!” HellFire grinned at him. “GET HIM!” he shouted order to his troops. “Hmm… Let see what my new and just improved technique can do for me?” HellFire said as he rip the first person that attacked him apart and take his sword. “Hey, it got better than I had expected it to be. Yeah… Bring it on!” HellFire smirks at the Young Master.
As the killing and bloody scene went on, people watch it in delight and horrify. “Wow, that wasn't hard at all. I always thought it would be very hard to master the sword fighting technique, I guess it's not then. Well then, care to take a walk with me to the castle?” HellFire said with his sword at Master Shinji's throat. “Who the hell are you?” Shinji start sweating. “Let me see… I'm one of Yenen's mightiest warriors. Would that answer your question? Let's go now, shall we?” HellFire said putting the sword closer to Master Shinji's throat. And they walk off into the crowd and disappear, while the King, Queen, Princess, and their guards left quickly to be back at the castle before HellFire and Shinji got there. As they got there, the guards let them in without any inspection.
“Welcome, Prince Shinji. How are your parents?” Lord Tatsuya said as if nothing had happened. “They are doing well, thank you for the concern My Lord.” Shinji replied. “Well, I'll leave his life in your hands. Gotta go, see ya.” HellFire said and disappeared into thin air. “Huh… That spell, only the descendent of the only Summoner in this world can use that spell.” Rune said his eyes filled with horror. “He also claims himself as one of the strongest warriors in Yenen…” “That must be it, only warriors from Yenen had the mightiest name. Yenen is the continent where the Dragon Clan reign, and they also rule over other Kingdom as well. The Dragon Clan watches over the Tiger Clan, Serpent Clan, and the Wolf Clan. And once a year, a warrior from Yenen will travel throughout Yevonia and report back to Yenen how the three Kingdoms are doing. But he is not that person, he was sent here to bring judgment and orders back to Yevonia as it once was.” Rune said thoughtfully.
“Although he may act like a child, but he had more experiences in life then any of us do. He acted like a child to hide his sorrow, but it's always remaining in his eyes.” Lord Tatsuya said softly. “What kind of sorrow would that insolent have?” Thatz got angry. “Sir Thatz, please calm down. The boy traveled alone, why weren't his parents with him? He must feel lonely in traveling alone and vanquishing evils that's in his way. Why do you think he killed over 70 guards from Young Shinji of the Serpent Clan, without dropping a sweat?” Lord Tatsuya asked Thatz back. Thatz gasp as he recalled the fight HellFire had earlier with Shinji's men with a smile on his face. “And you, may I ask what are you doing bringing your men to this Kingdom without My Lord's permission?” Rune had his sword at Shinji's throat. “Uh… He killed some of my men earlier this morning…” “And why would your men doing around here?” Thatz continued for Rune. “I believe I can answer that, My Lord. Young Master's men were trying to get a young girl from downtown this morning, and young HellFire had stopped them from taking her away from her family. For that, young HellFire has turned into the Serpent Clan's enemy. But he didn't do anything wrong, he was just doing what he felt was the right thing to do. I swear on it with my own life,” “That's enough, Shiro. We had witnessed what happened earlier. Rune, bring Young Shinji home and tell his parents that the promise between us is over. Enemy or friend is up to him, but the engagement for our children is over. Now, go.” Lord Tatsuya said to Rune.
“Yes, My Lord.” Rune said grabbing Shinji by his hand and walk out of the castle and toward the Serpent Clan's Kingdom. “Thatz and Shiro…” “Yes, My Lord?” they both answered. “I want you two to find him no matter what, there's something I have to ask him for his advice. Hurry, before he left this Kingdom.” Lord Tatsuya ordered them and they bow their heads and leave quickly. “Dear, our daughter seem tired from seeing what happened today. She needs to get her rest,” Lady Azumi said looking at Yuna fallen asleep a while ago. Lord Tatsuya picks her up carefully and takes her to her room and tucks her in her bed. They leave the room as the day turned to dust and night had fallen, they retired to their chamber and rest. While Yuna keep on seeing HellFire's face appearing in front of her, she can't get him out of her mind. Every time she closes her eyes, she saw him as a charming and handsome young man. But in her mind, she knows that he's no charming or good manner person, she saw him killing people with an evil smile on his face. But she keep on seeing him as a strong, handsome, charming, well mannered young man whenever she closed her eyes.
As morning comes, Princess Yuna seems to fell ill. She just sat at the window, staring down into the street looking for someone with lavender hair with a blue jacket. She wouldn't eat, she just sleep most of the time. That went on for two weeks long, and they haven't heard anything from Thatz and Shiro either. Then another two weeks went by, Shiro came home with a message. HellFire had fallen into a trap set by Shinji, now he's staying with a beautiful young girl and she control his every moves. Now he's working for Shinji and he's planning to attack us tomorrow morning for not letting him marry Princess Yuna, that girl and HellFire will be here too. And Sir Thatz is trying to hold them back, but it seems that he's being control as well as HellFire are.
Night fallen and morning come again, but today the King had prepare for battle. He's sitting in his throne, waiting for Shinji and his men to come. Finally, Shinji arrive with HellFire and a young girl standing next to him. Thatz and Rune are right behind him; their eyes look blank out. “Seize the Princess!” Shinji shout an order to Thatz and Rune. “I'll do it,” HellFire held out his hand to stop Thatz and Rune. “Go my servant, and bring her back to me. You can do whatever you want with the King and his wife…” Shinji said and follow by an evil laughter. HellFire just grin and gaze his look to Lord Tatsuya, he then taken Thatz's sword and run up to the throne. Princess Yuna reacted quickly and put herself in front of Lord Tatsuya and hugs HellFire tightly so he can't use the sword to kill Lord Tatsuya. “Please, don't kill my parents. Please, I beg of you…” she said as tears running down her cheeks.
“When did I said I was gonna kill ya parents?” he whispered back to her. “Just play along with me, kay?” he continued and she stop crying and follow him back to where Shinji was. “You did a good job my pet. Here's your reward; kill them all…” The young girl said running her hand over HellFire's hair. “Don't mind if I do…” HellFire smirk at her with his hand at her guts and blood just ooze out from her mouth. Right then, Thatz and Rune grab Shinji and tied him up. “You know, you have great body. You're perfect; it's just that my heart is made out of stone. So there's no way I will fall for your beauty. Sayonara…” he said to her as the flame devour her slowly and turn her into dust.
“Hah… You really live up to your name, huh?” Thatz said walking over to HellFire taking his sword back. “Punishment complete, now for the Prince of the Serpent Clan. Pay back for what ya did to me over those past four weeks; you know how painful it was to have those poisonous snakes bite you three times a day? Let me show you how painful it was.” HellFire said taking a snake out of Shinji's bag and let it sink its fang into his skin. Shinji let out a horrible scream and fainted, but Rune and Thatz just laughs. “Ahhh… It's only a fake snake; even if it were real it wouldn't have any poison anyway. `Cause it bit me too many times already, so there's no poison left for him.” HellFire laugh out loud like it was nothing. “Well, I'll take Shinji the chicken home with me now…” he said grabbing Shinji and was going to leave but fainted for some reason.
Thatz took Shinji and lock him in the dungeon, while Rune took HellFire to a guest room and put a wet towel over his forehead. Princess seems to concern about him and went to his room to see how he's doing, but he seems to run down with a really high fever. Lord Tatsuya and Lady Azumi was surprise that their daughter's illness is gone just after she saw HellFire again. That night Princess Yuna sneaks into HellFire's room to see how he's doing, the moon was full and shine through the window. She could see his pale face and his lavender hair was covering his eyes, she moves her hand over his face to move the hairs that covered over his eyes aside. “He doesn't look mean when he's asleep, in fact he look gorgeous.” Yuna said quietly to herself. “Arg…” HellFire groaned in his dream.
It seems that he's having a nightmare, he's dreaming of the past and he's walking in the rain coming home from his hunt. As he stands in front of his house, it seems different somehow. There's not even a sound coming from the house or any birds was even around, suddenly there was a scream that made him drop his pray and run inside to see what was going on. Blood was splashing all over the place as he swung the door open, his father was laying on the floor lifeless and his mother was being hold up in the air by the throat, the person that was holding his mother was no one else but it was his twin brother; Sin. “Tell me mother, how can I obtain the secret to your power and the Devil Sword. Tell me mother, and I will spare your sweet little son's life.” Sin said to her as he grins at HellFire.
“Only the chosen one can unlock the secret to the power that is within himself and obtain the sword, but the sword chose its own master. If you are fit to have the sword, then it will come to you on its own. Argh…” his mother replied faintly. “Alright, if that's what you want then I'll grant you your final wish then. Heh…” Sin grinned as he tighten his grip on her throat and with a sound of crack, her body hang from his hand lifelessly and blood start to come out of the corner of her mouth. “No… Mother!” HellFire watch it in horror and pain. “How could you? How could you do this to your own parents? How could you?!” HellFire sounds distorted and confuse as well as the pain and anger that dwell inside his body. Tears runs down his cheeks as he fall down on his knees and punch the floor with his bare hands until it bleeds.
“You're so innocent little brother; mother and father had always known my intention. That is the reason they never teach all of the arts that they know, but they taught you everything didn't they? So you could either teach me all those arts and I may think of our bloodline and let you live, or die with them if you oppose me my dear little brother…” Sin said as he throw his mother's body aside and walk toward HellFire with an evil smile on his face. “So that's your choice to bring chaos into this world then, I guess I have no choice but to destroy those who post as a threat to this world then. Even if it means killing my own brother, I will not let you have it your way as long as I'm alive!” HellFire stand up with his fists at his side and anger flares in his eyes. “Oh, you would kill your own brother to save those you don't even know?” Sin makes a face and he burst out laughing evilly. “Let me tell you something my brother… you're no match for me, I'll show you my true power and form as a half-breed. Grrrr….” Sin grit his teeth together as he power up and change himself into a devilish looking demon. Muscles pumping out as his skin turn into a black looking color and his eyes are glowing yellow as horns growing out of his forehead.
The battle between two brothers started, Sin gives HellFire a jab at the jaw as HellFire bring his fist up into Sin's guts. The fight will never end, because they are both even at strength and skills. But as they fought each other to the death, a tiny ball of light appears and sends them flying away from one another. A tiny ball of light turns into the sword known as the Devil Sword. “You two shall die by me, but only one will preveal. Until then, the survivor will be my master…” the sword spoke and the sword split in two swords. The two identical Devil Swords fly toward both Sin and HellFire, it went through their chest and the boys just spit fresh blood out of their mouth. Sin fall back and hit the ground heavily, but HellFire just fall on his knees and trying to get the sword out of his body. Then something went totally wrong, the other sword pull away from Sin and combine with the one HellFire had taken out of his body. After the two swords combine together, it went straight for HellFire's heart and pin him bending backward on the ground.
Sin was now close to dying from bleeding so much, and he thought that HellFire is already a goner before him. He let out an evil laughter but then gasps in horror at what's happening in front of him. HellFire open his eyes after a while and start to pull himself upward and away from the sword, he stands up straight and grabs the sword with his left hand. He pull the sword out of the ground and lightning hit the sword that send electricity to his body, then he just throw the sword at his brother. It went straight for Sin's head and split it open, he died with his eyes wide open with the look of horror in it too. He leave the house and burn the whole place into ashes and wonder the world since then, and it had been four years already.
The moon is starting to go down and morning is soon to come, Yuna have to leave and went back to her room before someone noticed that she's here. Morning came and breakfast was serving, but Shiro rushes down the stairs to bring them bad news. “Your Highness, Master HellFire was gone…” “Did anyone saw him leaving?” King Tatsuya asked him in shock. “No one saw him coming out of the Gates,” Shiro panting. “I guess that he's back to himself again already…” Queen Azumi sighs with a smile on her lips. After that, Yuna went back to her room and stay in there not wanted to see or talk to anyone. She sleeps by day and awake at night, waiting for something magical to happen. And something really did happen…
That night she sat at the window looking out at the moon in the night sky. A shadow creep up behind her, its hands move to her waist and its warm breath was at her ear. The strong grip from the shadow reminds her of HellFire, she turns around to see if the shadow was him or not. But the curtains fall as she turns around; all she could see was his blue eyes. Those eyes of the shadow man glow in the night like two sapphires, he then bring her chin up with one of his hand and kiss her lips gently. She feels that her body is burning as he caressing her gently and slowly, she stop fighting him and just let him continue on with his movements. He start to kiss her again as his hands begin to remove her clothes one by one slowly, he then pick her up and put her on her bed. “I still remember what you'd promise me that night, and this is what I want from you. It's almost sunrise already I must go now. Don't worry, I'll be back tonight to make love to you again…” the shadow said to her as he put on his clothes and vanish. She was left naked on her bed and was shocked to know that shadow was her savior, but she couldn't care less about it anymore. He had give her pain and pleasure, she went to take and shower to cleanse herself from the blood before she went back to sleep again.
While on the other hand, HellFire travel around and keep on killing people as he sees fit to be killed. Not too long, his reputation spread all over the world. It even reaches to the King of the Dragon Clan, he wasn't very happy to know that someone dare to challenge his authorities as the ruler of all the Clans. But there's nothing he can do about it either, because his oldest son is in search for the son of his long lost sister. And his youngest son is out to kill his cousin before his brother could find him and protect him at all cost. He knows what his youngest son is thinking, but there's no way he could stop his son from his evil desire. He desires to take over the throne once his father past away, and then kill his brother and his cousin so they can't get in his way of conquering the world. He also wanted to learn the secret Summoning and command the Devil Blade, with those two in his hands and no one can stop him even if his brother and cousin were still alive. The young Prince had such an evil desire, that desire is just exactly like the desire that HellFire's brother had had. Now that his spirit can be with this young Prince and the evil desire become even more visual to everyone than before.
On one winter day… The sky was filled with dark clouds; another storm is ready to hit Yajuz again. People gathered as much food as they could to get through this cold hard winter; they are from the Wolf Clan; which seems to be very sensitive with Yevon's weather. They live depend on their hunting skills and Mother Nature to provide them with the food sources. HellFire was in an Inn drinking hot sake, it warm a warrior's soul on a cold day like this.
“This storm will be a big one, haven't seen one like this for 20 years…” an old Inn owner said to no one in particular. While his daughter bring the drinks and foods HellFire had asked for earlier. “This storm must be hard for you to have any food source to serve travelers that come across here then…” HellFire said to the old man as he took a sip of the hot sake. “Yes, but no one hardly explores this part of the region to come across this small Kingdom. We were isolated from the other Kingdoms because we are much closer to nature than they could ever be, but out there… The travelers heard that we're savages, the kind of Clan that would kill anyone that dare to cross our land. But the truth is that we just want to be leave alone from the outside world, my daughter will soon marry to a man from this Clan and no one from any other Clans. She is growing into a beautiful young mature lady already, I'm hoping that she could found someone that would love her the way she loved him…” “Oh, I bet… They even come at this time of the day, but I have no desire for such thing like that.” HellFire cut the old man off as five well built men enter the Inn.
The owner's wife comes out to greet them, “How can we help you, today?” “Hmm… Bring us what food you got to sell,” a short but bulky guy standing in front of the other four set his eyes on the owner's daughter. “Yes, sir…” the old lady waves to her daughter to went down to the kitchen and bring out the food and drinks for their new customers. The young girl came out with her younger sister behind her, helping with the drinks. And as soon as they turn around to walk away, a guy with more fat than muscles grab the older one and another guy grab the younger girl by the hand. “We want you to sit here and serve us our drinks…” the short guy smirk at the girls. “Let go… of us…” the younger girl cried trying to free herself from the other guy's grip. “If you two would drink a cup with me and I'll help you get rid of them.” HellFire put his cup down not bother to look at the five big guys at the other table. “Yeah, we'll drink with you if we're still alive…” the little sister said as she give the guy a bite. “Argh… You little bitch!” he cried letting go of her.
“Hm… It's so funny how you started the whole thing, and now you be calling them names.” HellFire said as an evil smile appear at the corner of his mouth. “Hey old man, is there anymore rooms for us to stay here for the night?” the fat guy said in a harsh voice. “I'm sorry, but this traveler already taken our last room.” The old man said shakily. “Hey! Why don't you be a good little boy and let us sleep in your room for tonight?” another guy in the group spoke up walking toward the girl and she just keep on backing to where HellFire was sitting. HellFire says nothing in reply, he just push his chair out a little bit and grab hold of the girl's hand and pulled her down on his lap with his arms around her waist. “Be a good girl and stay the hell away from me…” he whispered to her and she could smell the sake in his breath. She just nodded her head in understanding and stood up, she sat back down after he moved away from the chair.
“I'm so sorry, but I couldn't just give up my room to a bunch of nobody. Oh, do you know the girl you're holding is mine? I'll give you five two choices; one is to give that lady back to me and get the hell outta here, and two is I'll turn all of you into pork roast.” HellFire said looking straight into the guy's eyes from a moment ago. “Hah… A squirt like you? Turning us into pork roast? We think that you'll be the one who's turning into a pork roast yourself…” the guy smirk at him and pick him up by his shirt's collar. “I see… So you wanna go first then,” HellFire's evil smile appear at the corner of his mouth has now widen. He then put his hand on his opponent's wrist and squeezes it so tight that the other guy has to let go of him. “Didn't you morons hear what happened to Prince Shinji of the Serpent Clan?” HellFire slowly let go of the guy. “So what?” the short guy said snorting at him. “Shinji is known for his ruthless attitude to anyone who gets in his way, but he almost killed by who… do you know?” HellFire eye the short guy.
“It's HellFire, and we hang out with him all the time…” “Funny… I don't remember hanging out with you guys before…” HellFire said as his eyes glowing red. “What the hell?! You're… HellFire…?!” the short guy stuttered. In a flash, he grabs them all by their clothes and drags them outside. “At your service…” HellFire grinned as he threw them to the ground. “So, is the girls still yours or they're mind?” HellFire said with his arms fold across his chest. “They are yours… Take whatever you want, just doesn't kill us…” the fat guy pleaded him like a coward. “That's what I wanted to hear…” HellFire turn around to walk back inside when suddenly… “Sir, look out!” the old man shouted at the doorway, but it was too late. The sword had already gone halfway through HellFire's chest and the blood start to ooze out like a fountain of water in the spring.
“Hah… HellFire turn out to be a little runt anyway, and I killed HellFire!” the fat guy let go of the sword and said loudly to his comrades. HellFire just fall face down on the white ground that's turning red by his own blood. “What's so great about the Great HellFire?!” the fat guy continued as he steps on the sword to make it go into the ground. “You know… You're about to regret what you just said and your friends will too as well…” HellFire whispered as his blood continue to spread on the snow and ground. “Sure... Whatever you said, little man…” he laughs and walk back to his friends. But his friends didn't laugh along with him, but their mouth was wide open and so does their eyes. The guy soon realized and turns around to see what was going on, that make the others stares in awe. And he too, was freaked out like the others.
HellFire slowly push himself off the ground with the sword pin to the ground, but it didn't bother him at all. Soon, the sword's handle went through his chest and in front of him. He then rips his shirt off, and the wound on his chest slowly faded away. HellFire slowly grab the sword and pull it out of the ground, and throw it strike at the fat guy and the four others. The sword went through him and pin the last one on the ground, while the others look at their wound and just fall face down and died without saying another word. “I told you that you would regret it…” HellFire said as he fall down on his knees. The disappearance of his wound was merely an illusion, the wound was still there and the bleeding is yet to stop. “It has been a while since I get this type of cut…” he fainted away as the old man and his family comes out to take him inside and treat his wound.
After HellFire were brought inside, a young man travel through and stopped in front of the Inn by the mess of five dead guys with their blood all over the place. He then walk up to the door and knock on it slightly, the old woman told her husband came and see who it was outside. “May I help you, sir?” the old man greeted the young and noble man. “I was just travel through this place and it's getting dark outside, I was hoping if I could stay at your place for the night…” “What make you travel through this vast land where no one wants to come across? If I may ask…” the old man cut him off. “To be honest, I'm looking for my long lost cousin. And in hoping to find him in this place,” the young man replied. “Do you think your cousin would travel to such a place like this?” the old man seems to be disbelief about the young man's excuse. “My father said that he would be just like his parents and would go anywhere…” “Enough come in or you'll catch cold out here.” The old man put his hand up to stop the young man and led him inside the house.
The place is still in chaos as the girls cleaning up messes. “You can stay here until the storm pass, but no longer than that.” The old man said to the stranger. “I appreciate your hospitality; I will leave as the storm lift.” The stranger said following the old man up the stairs and into an empty room. For three long days, the girls served the foods to him in his room, and he is still trying to figure out where his cousin could be at this time. Not knowing that HellFire is just next door to him, and still getting his bandages changes by the old man and his wife. Luckily for him, the wound is not life threatens and it heals up very nicely throughout the three long days of the bitter winter. HellFire was completely healed by the fifth day of the storm, and he finally went down stairs and has dinner with the entire family.
The storm was over by the ninth day, the morning air makes HellFire shiver. “Left to fulfill your destiny?” the old man asked HellFire as he stands at the doorway. “Hah… It may be winter here, but it is spring in the Crane Kingdom. I've bothered you long enough…” “Don't say it like that, you're our savior. My precious daughters would be taken away if you weren't here and kind enough to step in and save them.” The old man cut him off. The stranger finally came out of his room and down the stairs with his belonging to leave for his mission. For the first time since the stranger got here, he get a glimpse of HellFire as he step out of the doorway. The Inn turns back into an old place after the two young travelers left, the old couple sigh wishing that the travelers were their son-in-laws.
The stranger left for the Crane Clan in search for his lost cousin, hoping to find him in this place and get to know more about him. HellFire too, is not that far behind him. Unfortunately for the stranger, his brother planned a surprise attack on him before he could reach the Crane Kingdom. The stranger were outnumbered by the ambush his own brother had set up for him, along came HellFire who like to butt into people's business when he feels like it. The battle was over before it even started the two works together and attacks them before the enemies make any moves.
They camp out the night together before heading into the massive Crane Kingdom. “Hey, what's your name?” HellFire asked the stranger. “Oh, Ayame Yuso. What about you?” the stranger replied. “Hm… Brave Iris huh? Name's HellFire, don't have a last name though.” “So you must be SunFire's younger brother then…” “You can say that… The damn sword has been twisting my mind all these years because there's no Sin.” HellFire replied after a long thoughtful pause. Ayame could see HellFire's over grown hair cover part of his face, but his clothes are amazingly clean. While Ayame's beautiful black hair reminded him of his mother because HellFire have a very strong resemblance of his father, only his majestic blue eyes are the proof that he's her son. The conversation about HellFire's heritage begin as the night went on and that he was part of the royal family, thus he needs to go back with Ayame and reclaim his rightful place as an official members of the Dragon Clan.
“So, you mean to tell me that my mother was the actual heir to the throne?” HellFire asked with a raised eyebrow. “Yes,” Ayame replied softly. “And now I am the actual heir to the throne…” “Yes,” Ayame said with confident in his voice. “Okay, I'll come back with you. Be warn that I have no intention of being a King or anything, I just wanted to know my mother's birthplace.” HellFire pointed out his motive. “As you wish…” Ayame replied as they head for the massive Crane Kingdom to get transports back to the Dragon Clan. With the right transports, they reach the Dragon Kingdom in just two weeks. But as they got there, they were seizes by the guards and they both know exactly who is behind all this.
Ayame's younger brother sat in the throne as Ayame and HellFire are being taking in by the guards. “Ah, it is wonderful to see you still alive and able to find our cousin my dear brother…” Ayame's little brother said with a wicked smile on his lips. “Aku, I thought that you would change but I guess I was wrong about it after all.” Ayame replied shaking his head slightly. “My poor, poor brother… SunFire had given me the ultimate power that no one could compare, and the only thorn in my way is you and our dear cousin.” Aku laugh demonically. “Oh, but Sin will rise again from the depth of Hell and reclaim SunFire's soul once again.” HellFire said with his shadowy face looking down at the ground. “My dear brother, do you think that Sin can really defeat me? I've absorbed over one thousand soul and the soul of this fool had made me even more powerful than before. This time, I'll be the one to send you into eternal damnation little brother…” Aku and SunFire's voice become one as he laughs psychotically at HellFire's words.
“Hey Ayame,” HellFire whispered. “Yes?” “You take care of the guards and I'll take care of this psychotic bastard…” “As you wish…” Ayame replied as he attacks the guards and HellFire aim for Aku. The situation becomes intense as the weapons clashes against each other, bloodshed, and people screaming out in pain. HellFire was able to defeats his own brother once again by infusing with Sin, and now Sin is forever a part of HellFire. Sin is no more because only one of them can exist in this world, and it is HellFire. Peace was restored and HellFire left the throne for Ayame to become the next great ruler and went on another endless journey. This time, his journey is to find the one he truly care for and hold on to that person forever, and he wishes for a family just like his father. Leaving the life of mercenary behind and start anew, finding a place where no one can disturb his family, and giving her all that he has to give.
While at Yuna, the figure never did return to her. Seemingly, she has finally come to understand that the mysterious figure is not HellFire even though he had the same eyes as HellFire. Yuna begin to paint pictures of HellFire, the vivid image of him begins to changes in her mind every time she paint a picture of him. He become more handsome and charming than when she met him for the first time, her mind began to mold him into her perfect soul mate. After so many years, Yuna had finally become an even more beautiful young woman.
One day, Yuna didn't feel like drawing anymore and she just sat by the window watching the people down on the street walks by. Oddly enough, she saw person with lavender hair walk by on the other side of the street; she thought that she was seeing things. She ran down the stairs and into the street as fast as her feet could take her, she realized that she wasn't seeing things or even dreaming for the fact. The stranger turn around to look at who was running behind him, his ocean blue eyes let her know immediately that he was the same person that had saved her years ago. But then he turns back around and walks away. True enough that he had grown to be as handsome and charming as she had imagined he would be, she just can't believe that he didn't recognized her at all. Disappointed, she walks back slowly and looking totally depressed.
“Yuna, where have you been?” Her father asked her as she got inside. “I thought that I just saw someone I know, but I was wrong…” “Yuna, come here… Meet your husband…” her mother called to her. But she refuses to meet her unknown husband, the sun goes down and she soon retired to her room. To her surprise, the stranger from earlier was sitting on her bed smiling at her as she close the door, and he doesn't seems to know who she is at all. ”It seems that my wife did not come to meet her husband after he had traveled here to see her… It is a very long distance to walk from the Phoenix Kingdom to the Tiger Kingdom, and yet my wife is so cold to me…” the stranger said with the smile still on his lips.
He then stood up and walk towards her, he stood so close to her that she could feel his breathe at her ear. He tilt her chin upward a little bit with his right hand and lean down and give her a long lasting kiss, as a normal reaction she automatically trying all her might to resist him. But all to no avail, he had his strong arms around her waist and pulls her even closer; so close that she could feel his body react as her body touches. “Yuna… be my wife…” the stranger said as he finally let go of her. “HellFire? Is it really you?” she asked as tears swell up in her eyes. “Yes, I've come back for you as you had promised to do anything I desire. I came back to reclaim my prize for saving you, and my prize are for you to be mine and mine alone…” he whispered to her as he kisses the tears away. “Oh, I've missed you so much…” she replied hugging him so tightly that an intense heat between them filled the night's air. For the first time, he was given a chance to made love to her. The night never seems to end as their passion become wild as they made love to each other….
 
 
 
13