Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Huniepop In The Real World ❯ Epilogue: 6 Months Later ( Epilogue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Emma and I have lived in this game for 6 months now. Every time we come out of the game, everyone remembers us. But everytime we go back in, it’s as if we never existed in the real world. It’s pretty sweet. Momo and I have been dating for 6 months now, but we’ve got YEARS to go before we can even consider marriage. Emma’s still having fun going into other video games across the Internet. I’ve been stopping her from going into the shooting games, though. She thinks she’s good, but I don’t wanna lose my sister. Things have been good with me and the other girls from the Huniepop town too--and even across the bridges. I finally met Kashou, Shigure’s older brother from the Nekopara series, and we’re friends now. Chocola, Vanilla and the other catgirls are SO adorable. Momo always accuses me of liking them better than her, but Momo will always be cuter. Today, a heard a familiar cackling, only this time it was higher pitched. I looked up...and saw Crazy Hand, staring down at Huniepop City. “You kicked my brother out of here!” he yelled, “And you’re not even from a video game! Good luck getting ME to leave!” Here we go again… I thought as I ran to go and get Momo, Emma and the other girls prepared for another battle.

 

THE END