Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Never Be The Same Again ❯ Deavon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1:Deavon
Its sad to be me now...I have no family they were murdered.I was lucky to get away with my life.I'm hungry,yet I refuse to ask some stranger off the street for money.Anything can happen now-a-days.My name is Laveda Anderson I'm 15 years old...there is nothing here for me in this world.No family,no hopes and dreams...nothing.I must becareful on these streets.There has been very unusual activity going on.Strange murders...the victims look as if they were shred to pieces and half eaten.I must becareful if I don't I will be next.I walk down down the street calmly,eventhough I shouldn't be.I feel as if someone is watching me so I stop and look around.Nothing hmph maybe its my imagination.So I keep going where I'm going?I don't know.I just think I should get off this road...but where will I go?I feel someones eyes on me again so I walk faster.Only to slam into someone,whoever it is they are in black robes.Are you ok,my child?asked the robed figure in a deep voice.I look up slowly to see the most handsome man with startling silver eyes.Are you alright?he asks again.I...I...ummm..I try to say something but the words won't come out!Oh,how rude of me.Let me help you up.Before I know it I'm back on my feet.Silently staring up at this man.He seems dangerous in a way and it sends a chill down my spine.Are you ok?he asks for the third time.I...I'm fine s-sir t-thank you,I say timidly.The man laughs at me gently.Please call me Deavon and you my child.What is your name?he asks.L-laveda,darn it why can't I keep my voice steady?!Laveda you look like your in need of some help.How about I get you a bite to eat?I stare up at Deavon excitedly so tempting.Can I trust him a complete stranger?But I can't say no.I nod my head eagerly causing Deavon chuckle.So Laveda tell me why are you out this late?he asks.I can barely answer because of his voice.Its so deep and gentle it make me feel safe.I...uh...I was just going home,I lied.What home?I have no home to go back to.In no time we arrive at a restaurant.The waitress shows us to a booth while handing us menus.Saying she will be right back.You can have anything you like,says Deavon across from me.Anything?I say not believing him.Anything,he says with a smile.Theres something not right...were those fangs?!Before I could say anything the waitress comes back.Can I get yall something to drink?she asks in her southern accent.Yes I would like like some water and what would you like Laveda?Deavon asks.Oh!Umm...great job Laveda he caught you staring.Umm...I'll have uh...Coke!Right I'll have Coke!!I say quickly and loudly.The waitress stares at me like I have crabs crawling out my ears.Ok and what will yall be having,she asks while staring at Deavon with lust.Deavon could you choose for me,I ask.He nods his head.I'll have your steak medium rare.Laveda will have a hamburger with fries,he says glaring at the waitress.She flinches and moves along quickly.Medium rare!!!Its still going to be bloody and..and...ewwww!!!Laveda,I do believe you were lying when you said you were going home,he says looking me straight in the eye.I..I w-wasn't...alright I wasn't going home.And who are you?!I snap suddenly.Laveda my dear I told you I'm Deavon,he says to me sweetly.Your more than that!!!Your some supernatural being like a vampire or something.Big mistake that voice in my head screams.A deep growl is heard from him.Do not confuse me with those vampires!They are sick and wretched beings!They do not deserve a place in this world!We were here first and they can't except that!he says all the more growling.So he is something supernatural only one word pops up in my head.Werewolf...hes a werewolf something that I'm terrified of the most.I slowly try edge my way off the booth without him noticing.But before I can even bolt the waitress comes back.Here are ya plates...yall enjoy.She left as quick as she came.Now Laveda eat your food then we can talk,Deavon commands.We eat in silence afterwords Deavon left some money on the table,and walked away.I followed him like a lost puppy until we reach a black Expedition.He opened the passanger side waiting for me to get into the SUV.Are you going to stand there all night?Get in,he says gently.Its gentle but at the same time its a command.I obey not want to make him angry again.Shutting the door he goes on the other side.Getting into the drivers seat,shuts the door and we're off.I press myself against the door nervously.I just met this guy and now I'm in a car with him?!Laveda,stop thinking so loudly please.Its rather annoying he says.He can hear my thoughts?What type of werewolf is this?The type that can hear thoughts that are thrown at me.At that I panic I try to speak but again the words won't come out.So Deavon speaks for me.Your afraid I know.Yes I'am a werewolf and I'm sure you've heard of those gruesome murders.I was about to say something but he beat me to it.Hush now Laveda everything will be explained when we get home.Home?What home??!!The road leads us though a forest where we meet a gate.It automatically opens and there I see what must be the biggest mansion in history.I staring at it so much that I didn't realize Deavon was pulling me out the Expedition.When I come to my senses I try to get out of Deavons grip.Laveda stop your foolishness.I'm a werewolf I'm stronger than you.Theres no point in you struggling against me...relax.He drags me into the mansion locking the door behind him.Now what?
A.N hahaha cliffy!!R&R please!!