Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Never Be The Same Again ❯ Meeting The Alpha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2:Meeting The Alpha
I stuggle against Deavon and he tightens his grip on me.I yelp in pain but he doesn't seem to notice.He lifts me up over his shoulder and continues down the hall.Laveda why do you stuggle against me?I have been nothing but nice to you.He was right he was nice to me.I take a moment to look around and there I see werewolves watching us.I flinch as I look at them standing on their hind legs.(A.N They look like the werewolves from Underworld but they talk.).They look at me as if I'm a meal.As far as I'm concerned I'am a meal!!We reach our destination which is on the other side of a door.Deavon enters the room setting me gently on the floor.Don't try to run away I'll catch you,he whispers in my ear.I shudder I don't think I would like that much.Deavon takes my hand and tells me to sit in the middle of the room.Don't move after that is said he is gone.I wait to only to see a man walk forward his golden eyes boring into my green one.He looks much like Deavon except hes bigger and power comes off of him in waves.He circles me making me even more nervous.Are you scared,he asks in his deep voice.Yes theres no point in me lying.He finally stops and sit across from me.My name is Demitrius and I'am Alpha here in this coven.You've already met Deavon and I'm sure you want to know why your here.But first tell me what is your name? he asks.My name is L-laveda,Laveda Anderson.Ah,Laveda that means innocent one correct,he asks.I nod my head yes.Now let me continue everyone...well almost everyone here are werewolves.We have humans here as well but they will be turned.They all come from different backgrounds and so on and so forth.We need as many werewolves here to fight.Fight who,I ask.The vampires,we wish to rid them in this area.This is our land and they are on it.Don't interupt dear.I know your afraid of werewolves,but you are safe here.You will be turned in time as soon as your comfortable with us.There is no room for arguement I will not tolerate it.If you disobey you will be put in your place.You are a female so you will not be fighting.Its rare for us to have females.The vampires killed most of them here.You will be staying with Deavon that is all for now.I will be checking up on you regularly.But now you need to rest your very important to us.With that said I was out like a light bulb.Laveda some calls me but I don't want to get up.Laveda dear wake up.Wake up Laveda.Whoever it is shakes me.Fine fine I wake up only to stare into silver eye...its Deavon!!!I try to scramble off the bed wanting to get away from him.But I don't get to far since hes holding me in his powerful arm.Laveda your being foolish your safe!Now I'll let you go only if you promise not to run away.We need to talk,he growls in my ear.I nod my head quickly and he lets go.I look back at him timidly,waiting for him to speak.Laveda those murders you've been hearing about,is another werewolf clans doing.You should be careful if you ever see one of them,he says in a very serious voice.B-but how will I know what they look like?You all look like humans until you turn werewolf,I say honestly confused.Simple we are a different color.We are jet black they are light brown.You can ask more questions when I'm done.If you see anyone of us come to us.The entire mansion has been informed about you.You are of some importance to us...to me,he says seriously.Deavon,what do you mean I'm important to you and the coven?I don't understand....and.Laveda please,you'll understand in time...but let me ask you something.Don't you think we look alike in a way?I gasp looking up at him so noticed it too?!You noticed it as well...I thought I was the only one.Thats kind of weird you look like you could be my brother.See thats why your important I'am some kin to you.So is the Alpha Demitruis we might be your cousins.But for us to find that out we need to see your mother and father..the real ones.Its shocking really,your not a werewolf your a human.The coven has never seen anything like it.Thats why your important to us...your family.I stare at Deavon in shock he can't be family!!Werewolves are not my family!!You can't be!!
A.N R&R please