Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Ich liebe Dich 'I love you' ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's been three months since I turned into a werewolf and saved the little girl. Mother Laura looked shocked by the story when sister Eva and I told her. At first she didn't believe us, until I turned to prove that we weren't' lying. She turned pale, but quickly calmed and smiled. She promised to keep my secret from Father Andrew and all of those who would tell Father Andrew.
Though that promise didn't help me much at all. I knew Father Andrew knew what I was, but no totally. He knew that I was a werewolf, but had no clue that I was a vampire as well. I had passed is little ` blood test'. I just hope he doesn't try that test again, because I was sure to fail now.
Everyday that passes brings me closer to my death. It's in Father Andrews's black eye, but he can't do anything unless I kill someone. That wasn't going to happen anytime soon, even if I wanted blood. Killing someone just wasn't my thing.
Jumping down from my bed, in which I had been sitting on for the past four hours thinking. I needed to talk to Mother Laura about getting blood without taking it, and possibility killing someone. I hope she knows a way. If not then my stomach will the to keep growling, keeping me from a good nights sleep.
I knew the church by heart now, and didn't get lost like I used too. I was glad of that. Everytime I get lost I would nearly give myself a heart attack, thinking that Father Andrew would pop out of nowhere with a rusty axes and chop me into little bits. He did pop out of nowhere but without a rusty ax.
Humming ` Once Upon December' I thought of what I was going to say to Mother Laura. I wasn't sure what to say first, though with a woman like her you couldn't say than many things that would offend her. That was one of her best qualities. I wasn't afraid to talk to her. We would talk for hours on meaningless things. She truly was the grandmother I never had.
Half way to her office a scent stops me dead in my tracks. It was an iron smell, and I knew instantly that it was blood but whose?
I took a deep breath in through my nose, trying so hard to get a better whiff of it to tell. But the person's scent I got was the person I didn't want it to be.
Fear and worried swept over me as I ran as fast as I could to Mother Laura's office. Sure enough the scent was strong and filled the air.
With a pounding heart I grabbed the doorknob, slowly turning it. I prayed to God that Mother Laura was okay and that it was only a bloody nose that she so often got. But some part of me knew that the scent was too strong to be just a mere nosebleed.
“ M-Mother Laura……” I said as I full opened the door to see want broke my heart. “ Mother Laura!!” I shouted.
I rushed to her body, which lay in a pool of blood. She was on her stomach so I couldn't see her wounds. So I turned her over to stare into her lifeless eyes and face, which were locked in hock and horror. She was dead, and the cause a cut throat and a knife to the heart. Though I couldn't leave the knife in her chest like this, it was wrong. So I couldn't just leave it there, so I took it out.
Then in hit me like a ton of bricks. If anyone, but Sister Eva walked in I would look so guilty of killing Mother Laura. I had her blood all over me, and now I had the murder weapon in my hand. I was doomed as I heard someone gasp.
“ Liebe? What happened!” sister Eva rushed over to me, holding my kitty.
“ S-sister Eva! I didn't do this I swear!” I cried, hot tears falling over my cheeks. “ I found her like this when I came in here……” I was in a total state of panic.
She took my face into her gentle and loving hands. “ I know Liebe, I know. We'll f----“
“ There's the demon and his accomplice! He's murder Mother Laura!!” I heard Father Andrew shout, and then gasps followed.
Sister Eva stood and growled. “ We didn't' do this! Someone else did!”
“ He is a demon. You and nearly everyone in town saw what he turned into. He turned into a werewolf!!” Father Andrew protested. “ Plus he's holding the knife, and is covered in Mother Laura's blood. Now you two can go quietly I might not kill you until tomorrow.”
“ But Liebe saved hat girl, and Mother Laura is like a grandmother to him. He'd never do something cruel like this. NEVER!” Sister Eva was trying so hard to defend me, but it was of no use. Her and I both were doomed. Father Andrew had everyone behind him, because they were scared of him.
Father Andrew smirked. He was enjoying himself. He loved seeing other's in pain, even me, a five-year-old boy. He was the true demon, and guilty of murdering Mother Laura, but no one would believe me if I did say anything.
“ I see, Sister Eva.” He nodded. Giving me a quick glance then looked at two people behind him. “ Take her into town. She hangs in an hour.”
“ NO!” I shouted stepping in front of Sister Eva so the two guys wouldn't take her. “ It's me you want! Take me you son of a bitch!!”
“ So the demon feels love?” Father Andrew smirked at me. “ Well you know I can't do that. I'm going to kill you myself. Hanging you just isn't god enough.”
I knew that I could save Sister Eva, but not know. I had a better plan then killing the people of God. I was going to save Sister Eva just like a saved that girl.