Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Hunter - The White Winged Thief ❯ Let Me Introduce Myself ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Jewel Hunter - Let Me Introduce Myself
By: NightWriter
Warning: Slash (in later chapters), violence, explicit murder, torture and more warnings as it goes along
 
 
Hey you don't know me, but for some odd reason your going to sit down at a computer and read my screwed up life story. Don't blame me if you don't like what you read.
 
 
My life was perfect. I had it all there was nothing going wrong. I wasn't spoiled and I had a twin sister, her name was Natasha. She was really nice, though she could sometime be an ass, (can't all sisters) she was 13 and I was 14 , I being born on December 31st and my sister being born on January 1st. My parents felt it was important that we should both get good things but we had to work for it. I took at a sushi shop; my sister got a job at a convenience store across. If only I had known what that would do. That on my birthday our lives would go out of control.
 
 
For now in my life I have experienced the most horrid things. I thieved for fun, and never got caught they gave me a name. The white winged thief. Everyone said that no one was safe when I was around. I've killed people and had people I loved killed. My sister is in constant danger because of my action, and I am turning against the people I work for.
 
 
They would love to get me back, to keep killing for them to keep taking lives. The old, the young, the healthy, anyone that they can kill they will.
 
 
And do you know why? Why they would cause this massacre, to bring back some god that will never really exists. Two words. World domination.
 
 
Yea you heard me all right all they want is to achieve is world domination. And all I am is a pawn in that plot, a little pawn just waiting to be thrown away, just waiting to outlive my usefulness.
 
 
When they realize that I will try to break their hold, break there control on me then, then they will confine me to that room. That cold room with no lights and the endless screams going all night and all day, not letting me sleep nor have any rest.
 
 
And then they will come ever day and beat me until I am bleeding from the many wounds and gashes in my body. They will ask me if I have broken, they ask if I am in pain. I will not answer and they will yell and kick at my lifeless body at the wall. They will hear the crack as my head hits the wall, drawing me in to blessed unconsciousness.
 
 
They think I will break. They think that I have nowhere else to go to. That I will break because I have no one else to live for. There are wrong. I do have places to go to, people to see… and love. I do and they are scared because they know that I will try to find a way out. I will escape the cage. That black, black cage, and all it tortures.
 
But now is not the time to discuss such matters this type of thing if you must, by all means continue. Let the time fly by and read my story. However you take it remember that some people may have it all but there live are hell. Now if you have made your decision then I will continue with my story let's start the day of my 14th birthday…