Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Just Typical Teenage Life ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Just Typical Teenage Life

By: Makii

A.N:: Before anyone asks me, no this is not a story pretaining to me. I had a sudden inspiration and decided to write it. It's dedicated to all you girls who have had similar incidents happen! Also, tis my first one-shot. Go figure, eh? Not novel length long!

____________________________________________________________ __________________________________


It was bound to happen. All along the possibility of it occuring had always been there. Why she chose to ignore it was a mystery even to her. Perhaps she was blinded, or maybe she was just afraid to accept the truth. All along though, it was going to happen.


But why did it have to hurt her so badly?


She remembered when she met him. A shared friend introduced the two, and from that instance sparks seemed to fly. She'd smile sweetly to him, and he would smile back. No words were said, but the connection was shared. Each seemed important to the other whether they knew it or not.

A little time passed of nothing but innocent friendship. He could always make her laugh, and she could always make him feel important. The emotions were there and they were strong. Still, neither took notice to the other's feelings. He'd compliment her causing her to blush, but she'd always be grateful and attempt to think of a comment back. Although, when ever she did try to think of one she usually was so worked up from his comment she made a slight fool of herself. Yet he wouldn't mind, but instead find it rather attractive.

The relationship eventually developed into something more. Something neither of them felt they could control. Finally he worked up the courage to finally make her become his. Though it was a rather awkward situation for him she was delighted and instantly smiled to him. When the word 'Yes' crossed her lips he felt nothing but satisfaction and joy. This was how things were supposed to be. Nothing could change that.

More time passed with them happily together. On one night in their joyous love they decided to give it all they had. Although he was experienced this was her first time. She didn't realize the consequences at the time of what would happen. She didn't really care anyway. She was just living in the moment taking her last virgin breath as she became another person from his help. She had given him everything, and that was the only sign she needed to know she wanted to be with him forever.

Days passed since they opened themselves completely to one another. Fear stuck both of them with the realization that she might be pregnant. There had been no sort of protection when it all happened. He thought maybe he had pulled out quick enough to prevent this from happening, but from the way things were looking doubt filled their minds constantly. He promised her that he would always be with her and the child no matter what. She took confort in his words and prepared to offically find out the truth. When the test came back negative they both cried tears of joy. Even though they didn't have a child to keep them together they still felt they would be fine.

Weeks passed since that fateful moment. Things seemed fine on the outside between the two lovers, but on the inside things were completely different than before. He had a secret while she had a desire. She wanted them to stay together. To never lose sight of what they started out with. He, on the other hand, was always near other girls. His eyes wandered around constantly only to be followed by the rest of his body. She began to noticed and wondered whether his heart really belonged to her.

Finally, the fateful day arrived. She sat there on her sofa holding her cell phone re-rreading the texts that he sent her. She couldn't stop the tears nor could she stop the pain in her chest. All that she had wanted and hoped for had left her. Left her believing that everything was her fault even though it was a reason that she didn't understand. She didn't want to understand but instead wanted to wake from this horrible nightmare. She'd never wake though.

"Typical." She whispered copying her friend whom she asked help of. "Just typical teenage life."