Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Little Boy Potty ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A boy woke up this morning. He had to go potty, but he had to wait until his brother got done.

Meanwhile, his sister was getting all the attention from Mom and Dad. Except for Mom noticing he'd woken up late.

"Don't you care about getting ready on time?" she said.

He tried to say something, but couldn't think of anything.

"Well, finish your piece of toast quickly, because we're leaving."

"But, Mom, I have to go potty!" the boy said.

"You can go at school."

So the boy gave up on using the house's bathroom and got in the car. Other than this minor situation of his, he was looking forward to today.

"Y'know, you're usually better about getting up on time," said Mom.

"I know," said the boy.

After several minutes, he was finally at school. He got his bag and went inside. Unfortunately, they hit some traffic on the way, and he didn't have time to use the bathroom before class.

He went into the classroom and took his seat.

"You're tardy," said the teacher.

"I was told I have a normal IQ," said the boy.

"No, not 'retarded'! Tardy, as in... oh, I see what you're doing. We have ourselves a comedian. Well we're going to have a talk after school."

"Can I at least go potty?"

"No, you can't. You need to learn a lesson."

Eventually, school was out, but the boy had to stay in class a bit longer for a lecture on manners. Finally, he went out into the hall; by this time he really needed to use the bathroom.

Just then, Mom grabbed his hand, and began taking him outside.

"But mom -!" pleaded the boy.

"You had plenty of time to do whatever you needed to do," Mom said. "Your time with the teacher has made us late as it is."

So he got into the car, and they went to the store.

"Don't go running off," said Mom, who clearly had no intention of hearning anything the boy said.

So he would have to wait even longer. He'd never had to go this bad in his life.

By the time they were at the checkstand he was showing all the classic signs of having to go potty, but Mom either didn't notice or didn't care. Finally, they got into the car to go home.

"You are in big trouble, you man!" Mom said. She went on, but the boy was too distracted by his discomfort to care what she had to say.

The moment he got home he went toward the bathroom, only for his sister to rush in ahead of him.

"You have to wait," said Mom. "Your sister's taking a shower."

"But Mom, I have to go potty really bad!" said the boy.

"I don't care!" she yelled. "You're just lucky I don't beat your butt!"

His sister must've sensed his distress, since she seemed to out of her way to take longer than usual to shower. Eventually, the boy had to go so bad he was crying and couldn't stop squirming. His brother noticed this as he passed by, so he pointed and laughed.

"If you don't stop your whining," said Mom, "I'll beat your ass!"

Finally, the boy's sister got out of the bathroom. He ran inside and at last relieved himself. Flushing the toilet, he left the bathroom, feeling much better.

Unfortunately, he found out the next day that rumors had spread about his little "adventure," and from that day forward he was nicknamed Little Boy Potty. His family, naturally, did nothing to discourage this.

THE END