Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Love Bites ❯ Suspicion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chapter 1
 
The school bell rang for first period and a stampede of high school students stormed into the school. Lockers slammed in the halls along with the constant chatter. Within that crowd, a new student hid behind her newly acquired text books hoping that no one would notice her.
“Look, fresh meat….”A girl close by whispered to her group of friends. It was loud enough for her to hear.
“I wonder where she's from. She's not that pretty…”Said another, although the jealously in her voice was prominent.
Alinko Vasha lowered her head and kept walking. Her books were now over her face and blocked her view along with her blushing face. Alinko continued to walk ahead until she finally collided with another body. When she lowered her text books, she came face to face with a black haired angel.
“I'm….I'm…SO SORRY!!!” Alinko cried, dropping her text books and waving her arms about.
The boy she collided with softly took her chin within his thumb and forefinger and gently pulled Alinko's face to face his.
“No, I'm the one who should apologize. I should've been looking. Excuse me, if you will Miss…?”He inquired about her name.
Alinko blinked.
“My…M-My name?!! Oh…it's Alinko Vasha.” She blushed bright red with embarrassment.
“Kaito Venin and I'm truly sorry to say we had to meet like this. Let me help you pick these up…”He said, his voice like pure velvet. He bent down on one knee to pick up Alinko's books.
“No, let me! They are my books, after all…” Alinko said, also bending down to help. But Kaito had already finished and was getting back up.
Their heads cracked together and Alinko was down for the count. Kaito quickly set the books down and was at her side within a second.
“OH! Are you alright Alinko?!!” Kaito asked in a worried voice. He scanned the hallway and realized that they had become quite a spectacle. The whole student body was turned towards them with their full attention.
“Wha…? Who…?”Alinko asked, dazed by the impact. Blood dripped from her nose as she sat up.
Kaito suddenly went rigid.
“We need to get you to the nurse…now.” He growled, scooping Alinko up with no effort at all. They arrived at the nurse's office within five minutes. The nurse jumped up at the sight of Kaito carrying Alinko and ran to their sides.
Alinko didn't want Kaito to stop holding her. His shirt smelt heavenly. But it all ended too soon as Kaito briskly set Alinko down on the nurse's cot. The nurse pulled on latex gloves and shoved a tissue up Alinko's nose to stop the flow of blood. Alinko turned to say `Thank you' but Kaito had already disappeared.
Disappointment washed over Alinko as she stared up at the ceiling. The nurse hovered by to make sure she was okay.
“You're the new student, right?” She asked, trying to start a conversation.
“Yes.”Alinko replied. She held her head up to hopefully stop the blood from gushing out of her nose.
“You're a lucky one. Kaito never bothers with any girls…and for him to carry you all the way here. You must be special.” The nurse cooed.
“But it only took us five minutes to get here…”Alinko explained, glancing at the nurse.
The nurse looked doubtful.
“Honey, my office is on the other side of school. There's no way that you got here that quick. Unless he ran….” The nurse said, thoughtful.
“But he didn't run…I would've felt it…I wasn't that out of it…was I?” Alinko thought, checking to see if her nose bleed had stopped.
“Well…you look like you can go back to class now. I'll write you a pass so you won't get into any trouble…” The nurse said, pulling out a pen and paper.
 
~
~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2