Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Kid Prince ❯ Frog Prince, Kid Prince ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Kid Prince
 
Chapter 01: Frog Prince, Kid Prince
“Owie, my heart hurts! All that studying is getting my brain fry!” Aine Aizawa sighed. She spread her long peach arms in the air and stretched like she had never done before. Her long light brown hair lay on the ground as she lay down and closed her eyes. The table, that she had slid her two feet under, rest above her with her text books and notes. “Ahh, I wonder if I'll ever get through this part. It's also getting very late. I wonder…”
THUMP.
“Uhm?” Aine quickly sat up, startle at the noise outside. “Something outside? What could be outside at this time of the night? A stray cat?” she walked from her bed and out the door outside. The dark endless night appeared before her. The stars were glimmering brightly above her heads. Nothing was there but the isolated cool wind. “Nothing?” she turned away from the darkness and back inside.
THUMP.
“What?” the sound startle her again. “Eh?”
Mysteriously a figure stood before her. It was tall, black, and was covered in a dark cloak. It was almost like watching a movie, waiting for the next scene to happen—only it was real. It took a moment before Aine finally manage to move her legs toward the figure. As she went closer, the long arms of the figure grabbed her.
“SISTER!” it shouted, embracing her into its arms.
“What? Sister?!” She struggled.
“I'll protect you!” yelled the figure more.
“Protect? Sister? Let go of me!” Aine pushed him away. He started at her like a child who lost its mother. He must have been lost or more like mental. “Hey—go home! It's not time to play! Talk about weirdo! How old are you?!”
“18!” he answered.
“18!” Her eyes opened wide. HE'S A YEAR OLDER THAN ME, WHICH MAKES HIM MY SEMPAI. BUT—HE ACTS LIKE A KID! “If you're 18, then act like one!” she yelled at him. “It's late. Go home and stop playing around.”
“Sister?” he looked at her again. “Did I do something wrong? I just wanted to protect sister.”
“Eh?” she reacted with disgust. “Weirdo!” she walked from him and toward her house—only to meet two others. “Who are you?!” Her voice reacted on her own.
“I will not let you talk to his majesty like that!” blurted out one of them.
“It is really rude—please apologize!” replied the other.
THIS IS REALLY GETTING WEIRD. RIGHT! I WAS STUDYING. SO THIS IS ALL A DREAM! “I'll just pinch myself and then I'll wake up.” Aine pinched herself and instead of waking up, she let out a cry of pain. “Owie!”
“Sister!” the stranger rushed to her. “Are you okay?”
“I'm not waking up. I guess that didn't work.” Aine frowned. “Who are you people?” she then asked.
The three of them looked at her blankly before the white hair guy began to speak. “My name is Soshi.” He introduced himself. “I am a guardian of his majesty, Eiichi.”
“And I am Akira,” the blackish green hair guy spoke. “And I am also a guardian of his majesty.”
“Guardians?” Aine spoke the word shakily. “Okay. Goodbye his majesty and guardians.” Aine waved at them and slowly make way toward her home but “his majesty” Eiichi pulled her with his long arms, still with the cloak on, to a stop. “What?”
“Don't go!” he protested. “Don't go!”
“What is this?” Aine annoying muttered. “Let go of me.”
“No!” he refused.
HE'S ACTING LIKE A SELFISH BRAT! WHAT THE HECK DOES HE WANT FROM ME? HE'S 18 HUH? Aine sighed. “Sister is just going in to get something. You stay right here. I will be back.” Her eyes twinkled wickedly as Yuhei released her arm. As soon as the chance came to escape, she dashed inside her house, slammed the door, and rushed to her room. “Phew, that was close!” she breathed. “I don't ever want to see him again!”
 
The next morning as Aine head out for school, her heart again leaped to shock when she found that the stranger she encountered with last night was sleeping on her doorstep. “What in the world!” Aine froze before him. Staying as quiet as she could, voices from beside her spoke suddenly.
“About time that you appeared.” Soshi almost glared at her. “Ever since you locked out his majesty's, he stayed waiting for you. You're a cruel girl.”
“What? Me cruel?” Aine's face widen with shock.
“His majesty is a little sick. You should be more considerate of his feelings.” Akira added. “It wasn't nice shutting him out when it was so cold.”
“Huh?”
“If I wasn't under the control of his majesty's, then I would have burned down this house.” Soshi threatened Aine.
WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE?! Still in silence, “his majesty” Eiichi finally woke up. Like before, he quickly clutched onto Aine's arm like a little kid.
“Sister!” Eiichi happy exclaimed out like a little kid.
“Not this again…” Aine groaned.
“Sister! I was so worried! Are you mad at me? Why didn't you open me the door when I knock?!” Eiichi asked her.
Aine's whole body shivered with annoyance. THIS GUY IS REALLY SOMETHING. She told herself.
“Sister?” Eiichi gave her the puppy looks.
From aside, Aine would see that Soshi and Akira were waiting for her to do something. Of course, Aine wanted to ditch Eiichi and go to school, but under her circumstances, she was unable to do so. Instead she let a small smile at Eiichi. Like she had expected, he smiled with a huge smile back.
HOW AM I GOING TO DITCH HIM WITH THEM HERE? She asked herself. THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY RIGHT? Asking herself, the morning light suddenly went dead dark. EH? She looked around. Her house suddenly disappeared into thin air as the sun vanished and everything else went pitch black.
“What's going on?!” she suddenly blurted out as she noticed Soshi and Akira on guard. Eiichi was beside her, trembling, and too confuse to do anything. “Where's my house? The sun? And the streets?! Hey!” she called to Soshi and Akira, but none of them spoke. “This is all two weird.”
“Your majesty.” A cold voice echoed into the dark realm.
Eiichi's body went cold as he jumped into the arms of Aine. Aine, who was too shock to do anything, held him as she noticed a shadow appearing before them.
“Who is that?” Aine asked.
And again like before, no one spoke.
The figure finally went focus. It was a tall man with long white hair. He had mysterious clothing on and his eyes were piercing cold blue. As he noticed the party in front of him, he gave them a wicked smile.
“Is it true—that prince have devoured himself a curse!” the strange man laughed. “Then shall we disqualify him from the throne of Alexandria?”
“As I remember,” Soshi's cold voice answered. “You're the one who placed the curse on him.”
“So, your lousy son could be the next king.” Akira added.
“How foolish.” The strange man exclaimed. “Why would I put the curse on my own majesty?” he asked.
Soshi smirked. “You're quite the drama king.”
WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT IS ALL THIS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! ALEXANDRIA? WHAT IS THAT? Aine's mind twisted. I'M GETTING CONFUSED.
“We will find him a cure.” Akira told him. “You will never be able to lay a finger on him again.”
“It's quite a pity that your plan failed.” Soshi added.
“My plan!” the man angrily exclaimed, but suddenly stopped when he smiled. “Oh, who's that mortal?”
“Eh?” Aine blankly blurted out. “Are you talking about me?”
“Oh—I see that the prince is quite fond of you.” The man smirked. “Then shall I take that happiness from him?” Like magic, Aine's whole body went cold. It was like someone was controlling her. Her arms pulled Eiichi from her and began to float in the air. Aine couldn't even speak. Her voice was lost in shock.
“Sister!” Eiichi called to her, but Aine did not do anything in return.
“Poor prince. He can't even do anything to save his dear mortal.” The man continued to laugh.
NO WHAT'S GOING ON?! I CAN'T MOVE MY BODY! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?! She closed her eyes tight and prayed with all her heart. I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND YET!
“Don't even lay a finger on her!” a familiar voice angrily spoke.
“Eh?” Aine blankly opened her eyes. She managed to peek at the corner of her eyes. She could see three angry men glaring at the man on the other side. WHAT IS GOING ON? She asked herself.
“Who ever touch her, will have to deal with me!” Eiichi's voice continued.
THAT'S EIICHI'S! BUT WHY IS HE SO DIFFERENT?! Aine thought.
“I won't let you hurt her!” With that, Eiichi's eyes glow fierce. Suddenly a magical staff appeared from thin air. It was long and weird looking. Taking it, a magical force of wind swirled at them.
HE'S SO WEIRD. Aine shivered.
“Oo—I have never seen the prince this angry.” The man pulled onto Aine's body. His sharp nails clutched tightly around Aine's throat. “I'll rip her throat apart.” The man threatened.
“No!” Eiichi yelled. He began to chant a spell and before Aine could think about what's like to die, everything was already over. Blood was running from the man's arm. Without wasting any time, Eiichi dashed to Aine and grabbed her body from his grip. As they went flying, Aine's cheeks blushed.
HE'S KIND OF COOL WHEN HE'S ANGRY. EH! WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! I'M ALMOST KILLED! WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?!
Eiichi and Aine both landed on the ground safely as they around and saw the man angrily glaring at them.
“I see that the curse did not devoured everything that the prince possesses.” The man breathed. He suddenly disappeared. As soon as he disappeared, everything returned back to normal. The streetlights, the houses, and Aine's house.
“My house!” Aine happily exclaimed.
“Aine…” Eiichi's husky voice spoke her name.
“Huh?” Aine turned to face him.
His eyes were still filled with deep rage almost but a sense of gentleness in them. He lifted his arm and touched Aine's pink cheek. “My one and only maiden.”
“Eh?” Aine choked. HE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Without much thought, Aine pushed Eiichi from her and off she slammed the door at everyone's faces. Breathing hard, she could hear them calling onto her, especially Eiichi. OMG! THAT WEIRD GUY DIDN'T CALL ME SISTER BUT INSTEAD CALLED ME BY MY NAME! WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE?!
“Aine! Open me the door!” Eiichi continued to pound.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
“Majesty, why don't you just use your magic on the door?” Soshi's voice insisted.
“Yeah, since that your magic didn't disappear.”
“You're right.” Eiichi answered. “Aine I'm breaking down the door!”
BOOM!
 
 
 
_________AUTHOR'S NOTE__________
Thanks for reading! More chapters are coming! If you would like to read more of my stories please visit:
http://www.cottoncandyclouds.0catch.com