Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Math Tutor ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter three: [22-05]
 
It had been a week since Mik's first tutoring session with Dan, throughout that whole week Mik had been edgy and feeling agitated. He had been dreading this day and now that it has finally come… he decided there was no choice but to do what he had been planning to do for so long.
“What's wrong Mik? You don't understand the question?” Dan asked tilting his head to the side to try and get a better look at Mik's face.
“Mmm….” Mik mumbled.
Dan smiled sympathetically. He sat back up straight on Mik's bed and sighed.
“You're not thinking about math work are you?” Dan asked.
Mik didn't say anything, instead he shook his head from side to side to say `no I'm not thinking about math work'.
Dan smiled.
“What are you thinking about then?” He asked with a sly intention of teasing the younger boy.
Mik blushed, it took him a while but he finally found the courage to say…
“I…I want… I want us to… um…” or at least partially say.
Dan's smile deepened, he flipped the piece of paper over the piece of paper with equations that was in front of Mik. He picked up one of the pens that was lying around him and placed it in Mik's lap.
The sudden touch of the older boy's hand made Mik jump a little, this only aroused Dan even more. `He's playing innocent' he thought to himself.
“Ok Mik.” Dan started to state. “If you can't say it, just write it down for me to read.” He smiled. “And make sure you spell everything right, lil' Mik.”
Dan teasing Mik about his bad English skills made him insulted [which was the initial intention]. Mik lifted his head up to look at Dan with a frown on his face.
“My English is not that bad!!” he yelled our red faced. Dan only smiled. “…. You queer!” Mik added at the end.
Dan snickered to himself.
He watched as Mik slowly wrote something out on that piece of paper, he became curious as he noticed that the younger boy had crossed out a lot of words.
Finally after a few minutes Mik scrunched up the paper that he was writing on [which also happened to be his homework] and threw it away in distress.
“Aurgh!! I can't write it out!!” He yelled out in frustration. Mik turned his head to glance at Dan who was still calmly sitting next to him on his bed. Dan's calm and relaxed face only made Mik feel even more like he was being toyed with.
Mik stood up and walked over to his book shelf, he took out a book and flipped through some pages, occasionally going back and forth from pages, when he had found what he was looking for he walked back to Dan.
“This! I want to try this!” Mik said with a loud voice.
Dan leaned forward to look at the indicated open page that Mik wanted him to look at. Much to his surprise it was a picture of two girls which were close enough to be naked. One girl had her head between the other's legs, and the other had her head flung back in pleasure.
Dan averted his eyes away from the book to glace up at Mik as he stood in front of him with a blushing face.
“You know…” Dan said as he put the book aside him. “It's kind of hard to do this when neither of us are female.”
Mik blushed a darker red, he formed fists and said “No I don't mean like that! I mean like…” he didn't finish.
Before he knew it Dan had once again grabbed his wrist and flung him onto the bed.
“Don't worry I know what you mean.” He smiled.
Mik tried to cover his blushing face, he lifted his arms and placed his hands over his face. This didn't help very much.
Dan gently peeled Mik's fingers away from him, Mik opened his eyes to see just how close the dirty blonde haired boy was to him. Mik stared into Dan's eyes, for a second they seemed green. Dan lightly kissed him. When their lips parted Mik saw Dan's eyes as a dark brown. Either way they were beautiful.
Dan loved the look of Mik's flushed red face, it went well with Mik's olive pale skin and dark brow hair.
Dan slowly started to lift Mik's shirt. The feel of Dan's somewhat cold fingered running along Mik's warm stomach made the smaller boy flinch. He jerked his hands out of Dan's grasp and pulled his red and white t-shirt back down.
“Mik, what's wrong?” Dan asked not really caring.
“I… Y-your hands are cold.” Mik exclaimed.
Dan smiled wickedly. “Then help me warm them up.”
And in a quick motion Dan lifted Mik's shirt up to his chest and just as quickly dragged his hand back down and slipped it into Mik's very very loose tracksuit pants and grasp Mik's member.
“AH! Cold!!” Mik yelled out.
Dan kept his face just a little above Mik so that he could watch the younger boy's reactions to his every touch. Mik was already panting, and Dan had hardly done a thing.
Dan slowly took his hand out of Mik's pants.
He watched as the little boy underneath him changed facial expressions, from an embarrassed pleasure to a sexual desired begging.
“D-dan, stop teasing me!” Mik demanded.
Dan only stood up and walked to the door. Mik has a sad look on his face and a big problem in his pants.
Suddenly there was a knock on his door, Mik jumped in shock but Dan just calmly opened it ajar and looked outside.
“Hey there.” He said to someone.
Mik was confused, but when he heard the familiar voice he knew exactly who was on the other side of that door.
“Hey Dan.” Mach said happily. “How's the tutoring going?”
“Fine” Dan replied as Mik tried to fix his shirt up and fix the problem of his erection. “Who's this?” he asked.
“Oh yeah I haven't introduced you two yet, Dan this is Kara, Kara, Dan.” Mik could hear voices on the other side of the door. `Shit! Mach brought his girlfriend home' He thought.
They talked for awhile at the door, then Mach had insisted on seeing Mik, so Dan moved aside for his beloved friend and his girlfriend to enter the room.
“Hi Mik.” Kara, the 18 year old blonde girl greeted.
“H-hi Kara.” Mik was able to calm himself down before they had entered the room.
“You learning anything Mik?” Mach asked his younger brother. “Dan's not sexually harassing you is he? Haha.” He joked.
“W-What!? Mach, why would he do such a thing?” Mik asked uneasily, thinking that his brother was aware of what they were doing only just 10 minutes ago.
“Haha, Mik I'm just joking, sure Dan's gay but he isn't a pedophile.” Mach turned from his brother to his friend. “Right Dan?” he obliviously smiled.
`That's what you think' were the thoughts that were running through both Mik and Dan's head.
“Anyway boys, Macky and I are going to be in his room, so don't mind the noises ok.” Kara smiled as she dragged her boyfriend out of his brother's room.
Once the door was once again shut and locked, Dan turned to face Mik.
“Did you… know they were coming?” Mik asked. “Is that why you stopped?”
Dan smiled. He advanced towards Mik and squatted on the carpet just at the base of his bed where Mik's legs were.
“Don't worry, I won't stop until I'm done now.”
Mik blushed.
 
Mik watched as Dan slowly lowered his head. Dan's hands were still cold but that only excited Mik even more, he felt the cold smooth fingers slide down his upper thighs as Dan pulled Mik's loose track suit pants down.
“Mm…” Mik moaned.
Mik was sitting on the bed with his head and upper back leaning against the wall. His face was bright red and his eyes were closed shut.
Dan slowly wrapped his right hand around Mik's member, it wasn't completely erected, but it was getting there. Dan first teased the little boy by slowly moving his hand up and down, eventually picking up speed. When the boy's member had become entirely stiff Dan would stop and let go.
“D-dan. D-don't do that.” Mik was still blushing and he found it hard to breathe.
Dan smiled. “Mik, I'm about to use my tongue ok?”
“Just do it already you queer!” Mik covered his embarrassed face with his right hand.
Dan smiled, he had never been ordered around like that before, especially by someone who was 4 years younger than him.
Dan leaned in closed, he placed his hands on Mik's inner thighs and gently pushed them apart. He opened up his mouth to greet the long hard member in front of him.
First he teased Mik a little more, he licked the head of Mik's erection with his warm wet tongue. He felt the younger boy shiver.
“Haa-mmmmm.” Mik moaned underneath him.
Dan then licked him a second time, he still had his eyes focused on the little boy. He felt Mik's member leaking and decided that he would relieve the boy of his restraints.
“Mik.” Came a deep, dry, husky and seductive voice. “I'm going to use my mouth now ok, tell me when you're about to come.”
Mik nodded.
Dan opened his mouth and incased it around the shaking boy's member, he first lightly moved his tongue up and down the erection, causing Mik to grasp hold of the sheets on his bed.
The older boy then began sucking, as softly yet pleasurably as he could. He wanted to make the young boy come soon.
“Ahh!! Dan!!” Mik screamed. He placed a pillow in his mouth to subdue the screaming, in fear that his older brother might walk in on their moment again.
Dan sucked slightly harder, he used his tongue to push the member against the palate of his mouth. He sucked harder and harder, each time making Mik shake and moan in pleasure.
“NNggggg!! Ahhh!! Oh my god, please don't stop!!” Mik cried out softly.
Dan sucked and slithered his tongue all over Mik's member.
“Ahh!! D-dan! I'm gonna… I'm gonna come!!” Mik cried out.
Suddenly without warning Dan sucked HARD on the erection, he lightly bite it with his teeth and sucked harder and harder. It was too much for Mik to take and he squirted out the white liquid into Dan's mouth, he gladly swallowed it.
Mik was left breathless, huffing and panting on his bed, face, flush red.
Dan opened his mouth and released Mik's now limp member. He licked his lips and wiped his mouth clean with his hand. Dan watched as the smaller boy quaked in pleasure, it was a desirable site.
Dan then walked over to his black and grey messenger bag, packed up all his things and retreated to the door. Be fore he left he told Mik “Same time next week”.
And after he left Mik was left lying on his bed, pants down to his ankles, face flushed red and panting like there was no tomorrow.
 
In the kitchen:
Mach and his girlfriend Kara were making an early dinner, or at least trying to.
“Hehe, Mach, don't touch me there.” Kara said as she giggled like a little school girl at the touch of her boyfriend's hand.
“Heh, ok how about here?” Mach moved his hand which was once positioned on the female's buttocks to lift it up to her size C cup breast, he squeezed tightly and licked her neck at the same time.
“Hehe, Mach, stop it. Hehe.”
Dan walked passed them quietly as to not disturb them, he smiled at the little after show he received before exiting the house.
`Can't wait til next week' he thought.