Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ My Math Tutor ❯ chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter four: [29-05]
 
The next week had arrived. Mik had been impatiently waiting for his older and more handsome math tutor. He had some urgent news in which he could not wait to inform Dan about.
`Ding Dong ' the door bell rang, and like a hoard of love struck school girls chasing after an effeminate male idol, Mik hastily ran to open the door.
“DAN!” he screamed out with joy as he opened the door to reveal the tall dirty blonde haired boy with lovely green eyes. Dan wore a black long sleeved waist coat with a black and white striped hoodie cardigan underneath. He smiled gracefully at the younger boy who had just flung his arms around him and buried his face in the older male's stomach.
“I missed you.” Mik whispered softly.
The thought of himself being irresistible to a young hormone filled child only enticed Dan.
“Is that so?” he asked, lightly patted Mik on the head as a sign of recognition.
“Yup.” Mik looked up and smiled innocently at Dan. “Hurry up and come inside you queer, I have something to show you!” Mik demanded as he held Dan's left hand tightly and pulled the older boy into the house.
Dan smiled at the fact that Mik had made a sentence including `you queer' and `something to show you'. He had thought that it could have been something kinky… and was a little bit disappointed to discover what Mik had wanted to show him.
Mik had dragged Dan into his room and sat him down on the bed, Mik rummaged through his school bag and pulled out a piece of paper.
“Look! Look!” Mik exclaimed triumphantly as he waved the piece of paper in Dan's face.
Dan took hold of the paper and examined it, he resulted in a smile.
“80% for your math test, I'm proud of you Mik.” He said softly.
“Yup! Aren't I just the smartest!?” Mik had the most adorable face on [if you excluded the pimples] and Dan couldn't resist.
A smirk came across Dan's face. “Yeah, real smart kid, let me give you a congratulatory present.”
Dan advanced himself to Mik, he wrapped his arms around the small boy's neck and entangled his fingers in his Mik's soft brown hair. He lowered his head and gave the boy a soft kiss on the lips.
As Dan retreated his head, he gazed at Mik's red blushing face, eyes wide open.
“I… I'll never get used to that.” Mik shyly whispered.
“Then let me help you.” Dan smiled.
He lowered his head and kissed the little boy again and again. Slowly, Mik lifted his arms and wrapped them around Dan's waist. Dan smiled.
They kissed, again and again, and without needing to do very much Mik became hard at the touch of Dan's warm moist tongue massaging against his own.
“Mmmmm…” Mik moaned in pleasure.
As they kissed, Dan slowly moved his right hand. First to the younger boy's cheek, then to his chin to elevate it upwards to make it easier for them to kiss, then he slowly started unzipping Mik's oversized sports jacket.
“Haa- Dan.” Mik moaned in pleasure is he started tugging on the older boy's belt.
Dan quickly unzipped Mik's jacket and took the smaller boy's t-shirt off. He then pulled away from the boy and assisted him and removing his pants. Dan quickly pulled his belt off, then unbuttoned his denim jeans and took them off to reveal his grey hole proof briefs. Dan smiled.
“Mik, go lie down on the bed.” Dan ordered.
Mik hastily moved to his bed and laid down on his back. He had nothing on except his boxers and his loose track suit pants. Dan, who was still wearing his upper attire and underwear, slowly moved over Mik and placed his forearms on the sides of Mik's head.
The kissed, and things heated up.
“Mmmm…” Mik moaned in pleasure, again and again, every time they engaged in a kiss.
Dan lightly tugged on Mik's loose pants, trying to take them off. It seemed too difficult.
“Mik.” Dan started with a deep seductive voice. “Buck your hip up, let me take your pants off.” He finished.
Mik did what he was told and raised his hips, this made sure his pants weren't pressed against the bed and made it easier for Dan to strip the boy. The older Male quickly pulled them down along with the younger boy's underwear, completely exposing Mik's entire body.
Dan ceased kissing Mik to gaze at the underling's body.
Mik's face was a deep red, his hair all ruffled and messy, his body, drenched in sweat that made his skin shimmer, and his member fully elongated.
Dan smiled at what he had achieved.
“Dan, take me.” The small boy's soft timid voice was seductive in its own kind of way.
Dan sat up on his knees, he licked his right index finger to slightly moisten it was his warm saliva, and trailed it down from Mik's collar bone to his belly button. Mik shivered his body as Dan used to left hand to retrial his right finger. Dan hands were as cold as they always were.
“Mmmmmm… so cold.”
Dan then watched as he encircled his left finger around Mik's right nipple. The response was satisfactory.
Mik raised his chest and grabbed Dan's jacket sleeve. Squealing in pleasure.
Mik couldn't take much more. “D-dan, please, just make me come.”
There was nothing more desirable then watching someone beg for sex. Dan teased Mik even more.
Dan lowered his head and kissed Mik once again. Inserting his tongue and exploring Mik's mouth.
While kissing Dan would move his cold hand up and down Mik's torso. Once Mik had begged a few more times Dan finally granted him his wish.
Dan placed his hands on Mik's hips. Genuinely moving them closer and closer to Mik's member. He kissed the younger boy a few more times, never letting him out of his sight. He loved to watch as the smaller boy moaned in pleasure and winced at his every touch.
Dan eventually encased Mik's fully erected member with his hand, he slowly started to move it up and down.
Mik's hips moved to the rhythm.
Dan kissed him some more. He pressed their lips hard against each other in an attempt to silence Mik.
Dan gradually picked up speed, he was now moving his hand faster and gripping it harder.
The inability to cry out in pleasure started to drive Mik mad.
Dan moved his hands faster, as Mik was constantly bucking his hip up and down, Dan suddenly pressed hard on Mik's stomach with his right hand and kept pumping with his left.
Now Mik was unable to speak and move.
His hands grasped onto the pillow in which he was resting his head, he didn't wanted Dan to stop, but at the same time he didn't want him to keep going.
Dan pumped harder and faster, eventually driving Mik crazy. He was reaching climax and couldn't scream out to release his pleasure.
Dan gripped harder, and moved faster and faster, he kissed Mik tighter and massaged their tongues together faster and faster.
Mik was trying to squirm but could not move under the pressure of the stronger older male's hands.
Suddenly Dan stopped and sat back up, but Mik was already so close to climax that the moment Dan let go he came.
“AHHHHHHH!!” Mik was finally able to cry for joy.
Dan watched as the little boy screamed, face red from ear to ear.
Mik squirted the white fluid all over Dan's legs and underwear. He then limped into his bed, breathless, panting and huffing, eyes closed, body hot, and a wonderful sensation in his groin.
Dan smiled and then said “Congratulations on your test mark.”
Mik said nothing.
 
An hour of serious tutoring later:
 
“Ok then lil' Mik, I'm going to head out now.” Dan placed on his shoes as he was about to leave.
“Ok! See you next week.” Mik smiled happily.
Mik's smiling innocent face was adorable. Dan finished putting on his shoes and leaned towards Mik to give him a light kiss on the forehead.
Mik lightly blushed and smiled. Then, as the door began to open he screamed out “You queer!!”
On the other side of the door was the boy's older brother Mach.
“Huh? Are you too fighting?” Mach asked as he entered his house.
“Mach! Dan said he'd give me a present for getting a good mark on my test! But what if he gives me something like AIDS because he's GAY!?” Mik pouted.
“Mik, don't be mean to Dan.” Mach patted his friend on the shoulder. “I'm sorry my brother hates you so much.”
Dan smiled sadly to his friend “Yeah I know.” Then turned to Mik to give him a snickering grin “Maybe I should punish him with a little bondage and really give him AIDs.” He ended with a wink towards the small boy.
Mach laughed, believing that Dan's comment was supposed to be a joke. He was very clueless.