Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Obsolete Garden ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

XxXxXxXx

Title: Obsolete Garden

By: Revamp

Rating: T/M

Pairings: All.

Genre: Fantasy/Adventure/Mythology/Horror/Psychological

Warnings: Gore, Language, Graphic Content, sexual innuendo, Death, Violence

Summary: Even the prettiest flowers wilt one day, and render the garden obsolete.

XxXxXxXx

Obsolete Garden


There was once a great land where all of the dimensions were joined as one and time flowed in one path. We called it Pangea. The gods lived in harmony and created large kingdoms in which they ruled. Everything worked on a system of scales and balances and harmony was maintained.

For every right there was a wrong, for every inherently good being, there was a corrupt one. There was only one plain f existence.

No heaven.

No hell.

Denizens merely reincarnated over and over.

The land was peaceful with no major wars and it flourished. The deities flourished as well. Some fell in love and had children who ruled over their respective elements…but that's where things grew complicated.

The goddess of summer was tempted by a demon who pulled her down into a dark world full of purgatory where she could never return. Her father became so distraught that he abandoned Pangea and created his own dimension full of roses and vegetation.

Upon his departure, the vegetation of Pangea began to wither and die and the once fertile world grew barren. One by one, the gods and demons disappeared and the world fell into ruin.

The only place that remained untouched by time was a small garden full of glowing, blue flowers. No one could understand why it had been untouched by time, decay or illness and the area soon became a place of sanctity, a safe haven for the deities to meet up peacefully and discuss the state of their worlds.

However, even the prettiest flowers wilt one day…and render the garden obsolete.

…To Be Continued

Original Version Written: 6/18/16

Typed Version Began: 1:53 a.m. 12/1/16