Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and... pain? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 2
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't sleep. I was hurting too much all over and I could hear them in the kitchen, laughing and yelling. Who knew that playing poker was such a noisy business? In TV they always sit quietly and don't speak. I wished dad and his friends were like that, quiet. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding and stared at the ceiling tiredly. I wanted to sleep, I was so tired. I just.. couldn't. I didn't recognize all the voices coming from the kitchen but I recognized one; Jonathan. He was here and it scared me. Jonathan was one of dad's oldest friends. He had been coming over since I was little, when mom had still been alive even. Mom had died when I was four and I couldn't really member her. I knew she had had dark hair like me but that's pretty much it. Dad never spoke of her and I wasn't allowed to either. He had never even told me how she died. He just told me that she was dead and that's it. I didn't even have a picture of her.
 
I sighed again and turned on my side carefully, staring across the room at the white wall. My room was pretty much empty. I didn't own anything of value, fuck it, I didn't even own a bed. All I had was a worn down mattress on the floor and a rough blanket. Everything's clean though, because I kept them clean. I didn't like being dirty. I heard my door creak open my whole body tensed.
 
“Jason?” a voice asked from the door and I kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep.
 
Please go away, please, please, please, please.
 
I heard him come in and close the door.
 
No, no, no, no.
 
“Come on, kid, I know you're not sleeping.”
 
Jonathan said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. Arrogant bastard. He came closer and sat next to me on my mattress. I was still pretending to sleep but when he touched me, I flinched and gasped for air. Fuck that hurt. Jonathan smirked at me and said.
 
“You have to learn new tricks, Jason. I know you too well for you to be able to pull that off.”
 
I looked away, not wanting to see him and flinched again when Jonathan moved next to me. He handed me a sandwich and I looked up, surprised. He was giving me food? But..
 
“Your dad knows. Eat it.”
 
Jonathan said, reading my mind and I took the sandwich from him carefully. He knew as well as I did that I was not allowed to eat unless dad gave me permission. It was tuna. I hate tuna but didn't complain. My stomach was cramping up, that's how hungry I was and I had eaten worse. I shifted away from Jonathan, or I tried. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, making me choke on my sandwich.
 
“Aren't you going to thank me for the sandwich?” Jonathan asked and I looked up fearfully.
 
No. I looked down on my sandwich, suddenly not hungry anymore.
 
“Don't be disrespectful, Jason.”
 
Jonathan said with a cold tone in his voice and I gulped nervously. His hand moved to take the sandwich from me and I decided to make things easier for myself and stuffed the sandwich in my mouth quickly. I didn't need him shoving anything in my mouth.
 
Jonathan chuckled and brought his hand up to my face while I tried desperately to get the sandwich down. It seemed to be stuck to my throat like icky tuna flavored glue and I gagged. Damn it. Rough fingers brushed my bruised cheek and I flinched away. I didn't like him touching me. I didn't like anyone touching me.
 
“You're pretty.” Jonathan said and I flinched away from him.
 
Big fucking mistake.
 
I tasted blood in my mouth after Jonathan backhanded me painfully. Fuck. He was being nice and I screwed it up. His hand was back on my cheek, brushing the dark bruise with his thumb again and I kept my eyes closed, holding my breath. Please, not tonight, not tonight, not tonight. Jonathan's hand left my face, only to pull my shirt up and then I could feel him rake his hand over my flat stomach. Oh, God. He's not going to go leave me alone tonight
.
Jonathan started to pull my shirt over my head and I didn't resist. There was no point, he'd do what ever he wanted and if I tried to fight him, he'd just hurt me more. I closed my eyes when he started to roam his hands over my body, touching the bruises and rubbing my sides.
 
“Relax, kid. You know it'll only hurt more if you don't.”
 
Jonathan whispered in my ear and I shuddered. Please god no. His hands started to open my jeans and tears burned in my eyes.
 
Fuck, don't cry. Don't you fucking dare to cry in front of him.
 
Jonathan liked to see me all bruised up and he loooooved to see me cry. Surprisingly enough I hated both things. He pulled my jeans down my skinny legs and flipped me over roughly. I gasped from pain and Jonathan laughed at me.
 
“Damn, you're sexy when you moan like a little bitch.”
 
He was getting undressed quickly and I just stared at the wall with teary eyes. I can't do this. I can't, I can't, I can't.
 
I tensed when my knees were pushed apart and Jonathan leaned over my back. He used to be gentler. When he first started doing this, when I was little. He used to kiss me and touch me all over and when he'd fuck me, he would make sure he prepared me properly. He doesn't bother anymore. I was lucky if he prepared me at all these days. He said it's my responsibility to keep myself ready for him but how the hell I'm supposed to do that when I didn't have anything to do that with and I'm sure as hell NOT asking dad to buy me lube so his friend can fuck me.
 
I was brought back to reality when fingers pushed inside and I let out a little yelp. Jonathan didn't care, he just prepared me quickly before pushing my legs wider apart with his knees. Ow, fuck that hurt already and he wasn't even in yet! When I felt the blunt tip of his member press against me, I tensed. I couldn't help it. I knew the pain it would cause and I just couldn't bring myself to just relax and take it.
 
“You're going to hurt yourself that way, kid. But you like it rough, don't you?” Jonathan smirked, took a good hold of my hips and slammed in with bruising force. I screamed and grabbed my blanket hard with my hands.
 
I can't fucking take this!