Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and... pain? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
I spent the next day shifting nervously around my room, too anxious about dad going away to stay still and too afraid of getting hit to go to the kitchen. It was around six o'clock in the evening when my door opened and dad came in. He scowled when he saw me pacing restlessly around the room and asked.
 
“What the fuck is up with you? I'm leaving now. Jonathan will be over to check on you later, stay home, got it?”
 
My heart dropped at the mention of Jonathan. No. I didn't want him here.
 
“Yes, sir.” I mumbled quietly and dad narrowed his eyes at me.
 
“And if I hear you've caused trouble while I'm gone..”
 
The threat was left hanging on the air and I gulped nervously. Dad turned to leave and I hesitated for a moment before asking.
 
“Um.. dad, sir?”
 
Dad turned back and flinched at the anger in his eyes.
 
“What?!”
 
“I.. I just.. Um..”
 
“God, you're pathetic.” dad spat at me and walked out of the room.
 
I hung my head low, feeling stupid. I couldn't even fucking talk right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I heard dad leave and waited for another fifteen minutes just in case before venturing out of my room. There was a mess in the kitchen as usual, it seemed that dad had actually cooked something today. I glanced at the frying pan abandoned on the stove and looked at the suspicious looking mush on it. I think he had tried to do scrambled eggs but by the look of the result something had gone terribly wrong.
 
With a sigh I started to clean and cleared everything away before stopping to stare at the scrambled eggs again, wondering if it was edible. Dad had barely touched it so I doubted it was good but I could deal with anything as long as it wouldn't give me food poisoning. I had had one before, a few years ago, and after that I had gotten more careful of what I put in my mouth. I still didn't like chicken and when ever dad ordered KFC just the smell made me feel sick to my stomach. A little hint to everybody; don't eat chicken from a KFC bucket that has been left on the table for two days. Not a good idea.
 
I bit my lip nervously and grabbed a fork. I could taste it. I took a small bit from the middle where it didn't look as dry as on the edges and brought the fork to my mouth. I had just but the food in my mouth and gagged when the front door opened and Jonathan walked in. He glanced around the apartment quickly and saw me standing by the sink with a fork in my hand looking nauseous. He looked surprised and walked to me without a word. When he saw what I was eating, he snagged the fork from my hand and threw it in the sink.
 
“Don't eat that, idiot.”
 
I forced myself to swallow the disgusting food in my mouth and kept my head down when I mumbled.
 
“I'm sorry, sir.”
 
Jonathan just snarled and dropped the paper bag he was carrying on the table. I started towards my room but Jonathan wrapped his arm around me with a smile on his face.
 
“Aren't you going to say hello to me, kid?” he asked and I stood still rigidly.
 
“Hello, Jonathan.” I said stiffly and he laughed.
 
“You know that's not what I meant, Jason.” he said and kissed me forcefully.
 
I tried pulling back and pushing him away but he had his arms around me tightly.
 
When he finally broke the kiss, my lips were red and I tasted blood in my mouth. Jonathan smirked at me and sat down, pulling me to sit in his lap.
 
“I brought food. Be a good boy and I'll let you have some.” he said and got me to flinch again by pressing his hand against my crotch.
 
I wanted to push his hand away so badly and get off his lap but I was just too hungry. The idea of having real food was too much.
 
“Hand me the bag.” Jonathan said and nodded towards the paper bag on the table.
 
I complied and pulled the bag closer, already smelling something delicious.
 
Jonathan's hand was rubbing my crotch and I sat stiffly in his lap.
 
“Open it.” he said with a husky voice and I could feel his erection starting to form against my butt.
 
Oh god.
 
I opened the bag with shaky hands and pulled out the little white boxes with red Chinese letters on them. I emptied the bag on the table and closed my eyes when Jonathan's fingers found the button of my jeans.
 
No, no, no.
 
Jonathan was watching me intently and when he saw me close me eyes, smirked and said.
 
“Open the boxes, Jason.”
 
I did what he told me and tried to decide if the food was worth this. I was so hungry. And he wouldn't hurt me if I'd just let him do what he wanted. Would he?
 
I saw the delicious looking strips of beef and rice he had ordered and my stomach let out a loud growl. Jonathan chuckled and rubbed his fingers against the fabric of my boxers.
 
“Well, are you going to be a good boy, Jason? Or should I eat that myself?” he asked and I felt torn apart.
 
I needed to eat, I knew I was underfed, but I didn't want to let Jonathan touch me either.
 
“You won't hurt me?” I asked barely audible and yelped when Jonathan stood up quickly.
 
“Not if you play nicely.” he said and pulled me towards the bedroom by my hand.
 
Not my bedroom but dad's. I wasn't allowed in there and started panicking. Jonathan gave me an angry look and I dropped my eyes to the floor.
 
“I-I'm n-not a-al-allowed i-in h-his be-bedroom.” I stuttered out and flinched when Jonathan forced me closer to him.
 
“I'm done fucking you on your pathetic mattress. Your dad won't know unless you tell him, kid.” he growled and pulled me after him to the bedroom.
 
I stood still, panicking and just stared at the floor, breathing heavily.
 
Jonathan let go of my hand and closed the door to the bedroom. I heard the lock click and looked up sharply. Why was he locking the door? Jonathan smirked at me when he went to sit on the bed and I saw him place the key to the bedside table.
 
“Well, what are you waiting for, kid? Strip.”
 
I looked around nervously in the room I had never been in. I had never been allowed here. I glanced at Jonathan and paled at the angry look on his face. I started to peel off my clothes quickly, not wanting to make him angry and hurt me.
 
When I was naked, Jonathan spread his legs and motioned me to come closer. I knew what he wanted. So I walked closer and knelt before him before reaching up with trembling hands and started to open his pants. I didn't want to do this anymore and cursed at myself for being so stupid but knew that he would never let me back away now. He was going to take what he wanted whether I was willing to give it to him or not. He could hurt me so badly if he wanted and I was afraid that he would tell dad that I had caused trouble. No, I couldn't risk it. I had to do this. I could do this. I had done this before a lot of times. I could do this.
 
I took Jonathan in my mouth and he sighed in pleasure.
 
“That's it bitch, suck it.” he moaned and forced my head lower so he could fuck my mouth.
 
My eyes were shut now and my mind blank.
 
I could do this.