Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Paradox Hearts ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INFO. JUNK

Title: Paradox Hearts

Author: Melissa Norvell

Rating: T

Genre: A little of everything really.

Pairings: Homosexual, other than that, I am pretty unsure at the moment.

Warnings: My usual- dark themes, sexual content, violence and language

XxXxXxXx

Prologue

Everyone wants an escape, a place to find solstice in, to escape the real world. A place where the boundaries of imagination and reality are blurred to the point of delusion. Living in such a world for too long can cause insanity or delirium and weakness of one becomes too submerged in the world of fantasy. They become dependent on it and never wish to return to reality. In a world based upon fantasy, you are whatever you wish whether it's good or bad, but in the mind of another you are subjugated to their rules.

You become a wingless bird, incapable of truly flying free and you find yourself wishing for reality, no matter how horrible it was.

Even if it is no better than hell, and yet, you still long for that escape, hoping that an angel will answer your prayers of disparity. However, I was told one thing that stopped me from ever putting faith in such things.

'Angels fall, my dear Volgore…They burn in hell…'

To Be Continued…

5/3/10

NOTES:

Volgore- It's an Italian name pronounced (Vul-Gore-aye).