Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment and Romance ❯ Train Heartnet Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Summary:
Side note 1: Just so everyone knows i might put like two train heartnet parts up aqnd then some one else might come up but ill try to resist doing that.

Side note 2: Train Heartnet is from Black Cat but its not the same person.................. Enjoy ^.^

'My name? My name is Train Heartnet. I've done some terrible things in the past and now i have been punished by the gods.When I died I became a beast. Now I have to serve a girl for the rest of her life. This is my story.'" Ok i'll be right back." A girl with short brown hair said walking out the door. She had hazel green eyes and wore a purple kimono. As she walked she heard a rustleing noise coming from the nearby bushes. She went to the one next to her and looked inside of it. There inside was a kitten like creature. Its ears were like horns and it had black fur. It had a yellow eye and a purple one and black wings on his back. It made a meow sound as she picked it up and held it in her arms.She could see the village gates now and three boys in front. One she knew all to well. So she walked past all three but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. " Where do you think your going?" A Blond boy asked." None of your business James." She said as she pulled away from his grib. She put her hand on a small katana she had in the front part of her bow." I said where are you going, Lenai." He said and pulled her arm. The kitten jumped on her shoulder and hissed at him. But he didnt let go,he just tightened the grip. Lenai turned around her knife out in her hand. He yelled at her one more time and blood from his cheek dripped on his clothes. She turned and began to walk into the village. The boys retreated.She looked at the kitten on her shoulder and began to think. " What should we call you?" She paused and took the kitten off saying " How about Train?" The kitten meowed in agreement." Alright Train we'll get some cat food too." She placed Train on her shoulder once more and walked into the village market.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Lenai got the stuff she needed and walked back towards the gates. There, again, were the three boys. She passed through the gates and noticed that she was being surrounded. She dropped the bags and took out her knife which turned bigger when she passed her fingers over it. Train hissed and jumped off her shoulder. Running away into a tree. (me: Bad Kitty!!!) The boys grabbed hold of her arms and legs pinning her down to the ground. James lighting a match came closer to her right arm. He took the knife out of her hand and put the match a little closer. The match was on her arm now and she screamed in pain. After a few minutes of crying and pain, she blacked out. But before she did and the boys lite one more match a dark figure appeared and hovered over the boys. It had horns and Black Wings. It's black hair shaded its yellow eyes.Hours later Lenai finally woke up. She noticed that she was back in her room. Her burn didnt hurt anymore and it wasnt red anymore. Her brother wasn't home when she got out of bed. She took a towel and put her hair up in a bun. She walked out of the house to the hot spring in her backyard. Where she lived there were tubs but she perfered the nice soothing springs. She climbed in and sat there on a rock. Her whole body was all the way in except her head. It was sticking out. " I wonder where Train went?" She said to herself. She heard something in the tree in front of her and threw a rock at it."Owch." The person in the tree yelled and fell out. Lenai wrapped the towel around her and took a nearby stick and started to beat him with it while calling him a "Pervert." multiple times."Who the hell are you?" She asked as she stopped hitting him"God you humans forget easily." He said rubbing the back of his head It hurt like hell. "You dont remeber do you?"" I never met you." She yelled. She looked at the horns and the wings. They looked oddly familiar to her." My name is Train remember?" He stared at her. She screamed and ran out and into her house. She got dressed and laid on her bed. After a while she had finally fell asleep. (ok im gonna do her past. I needa make it longer so yeah.)' My name is Lenai Thornheart. I live with my brother. My parents both died because of the gangs here. So i live with my brother and he runs a little repair shop. He usually sends me out to deliver and buy things. He's been through more then me. Im only fourteen and he's twenty-two.'Lenai woke up to the smell of smoke. The smoke filled her room when she opened her door. Flames lit her books and clothes on fire. She got out of the bed and crawled on the floor trying to avoid the smoke. She crawled out and Stood where the smoke didnt reach the house. There was a door right there and she turned the nob but it wouldnt open. She pulled as hard as she can. Finally, She gave up and collapsed on the floor. A wooden beam fell behind her and she began to cry. Tears coming down her face she could hear a window break and suddenly she couldn't breath. Her Breathe short and hesitant she fell unconcious. She could feel someone picking her up. And clean air made its way through her lungs. She laid in the persons arms unconcious as they soared through the sky. She heard voices yelling for the firemen. She woke up coughing as they were still in mid-air.
"Ahh." She looked up at the guy that saved her and then down screaming yet again.
" Will you stop screaming? your gonna blow out one of my ear drums." The boy sighed
" Where are you taking me?" She asked looking up at him.

Me: Suspense!!! I do that alot..... the next chapter will hopefully be up before friday.