Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume One, Chapter Two: Cops ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cops

Victims: Katie, Bemmer, Bunny

-Soot-

To protect and serve. That's a cop's job.

-Snicker-

Today, out first victims will have a little run-in with the law. Our first victim is Katie Ruusu.

Sweet little Finnish girl. We're going to have the cops search her little pink bag and find questionable content. My friend Maiku will help out.

Let's see what happens.

-On the Ground-

Katie walked back to her dorm. It was three o'clock and really hot. She thought about getting an icy pop and watching TV.

When she got to the door, a cop stood waiting at the glass doors.

“Excuse me,” he said. “Are you Katie Ruusu?” The Finnish girl froze, blinking.

“Yes?” she said. Her tone sounded so uncertain.

“We're going to need to look into your bag,” the cop said.

“Why?” she asked. The cop took the bag and opened it.

“Hey!” Katie shouted as he looked inside. The cop's eye widened.

“Oh!” he said. “What do we have here?” He drew out a baggie of a white substance. Katie's jaw about dropped.

“Wha?” she asked. “That's not mine!” The cop all but laughed.

“Sure…” he said. “That's what they all say.”

“But…” the young girl whimpered. The cop opened the baggie and sniffed it.

“Ah!” he shouted. “I knew it!”

“What?!” Katie asked with big eyes. The cop took out a pair of handcuffs.

“Looks like you're coming with me,” he said. “You're under arrest for drug possession.”

“What?!” Katie wailed as she was handcuffed. Just as she was about to be taken away, the poor girl heard laughter.

“Huh?” she asked. Soot walked out from around the corner. Katie glared at him.

“What's so funny?” she asked. The “cop” uncuffed Katie.

“You just got punk ran!” Soot yelled. The Finnish girl looked around.

“Huh?!” she asked.

Prank: Successful

-Soot-

Our next victim will be Bemmer. Good friend of mine and I've got something planned for him.

He broke into laughter.

Let's just say the cops will want to search his car. Have fun!

-On the Ground-

Two “cops” search Bemmer's car in the parking lot. One of them smashes a window.

“Hey!” someone yelled. “What the hell?!” The cops looked up to see Bemmer running towards them.

“What the fuck?!” he yelled, looking at his car. One of the cops lifted his cap.

“Oh, is this your car?” he asked.

“Yes!” Bemmer shouted. The cops looked at each other.

“Hm?” they asked. Bemmer narrowed his eyes.

“Maiku?” he asked. One of the “cops” froze.

“Huh?” he asked. Bemmer tilted his head.

“Maiku, what are you doing?” he asked. One of the “cops” froze.

“Uh…” the cop said. He turned and ran off. Bemmer gritted his teeth.

“Soot!” he shouted.

Prank: Failed

-Soot-

That failed. Anyway, our final victim is Bunny Miles. So sweet, so hot. Let's have Maiku handle her with an investigation. Let's see what happens next.

-On the Ground-

Maiku waited outside the student flower shop. Ten more minutes until closing time. He smiled and nodded to himself.

Oh yeah!

He looked up when he the door opened. A woman with long blonde wavy hair stepped out of the shop. She reached behind her and untied her apron. Maiku smiled to himself.

Show time.

Maiku cleared his throat.

“Excuse me,” he said. “Are you miss Miles?” The woman blinked.

“Yes, why?” she asked. Maiku walked over and handcuffed her wrists.

“What are you doing?” Bunny asked.

“I'm sorry,” the cop said. “But you'll have to come with me.”

“Why?” she asked.

“We have some questions to ask you.”

“But why?”

“It's part of the investigation, miss.”

“What investigation?”

“Don't ask questions, just come with me.” Maiku started to haul her away. Bunny looked around, panicked. As they walked, he sniffed her hair.

“What are you doing?!” she cried.

“What?” the “cop” asked. His hand moved towards her chest. She squirmed to move away.

“Stop!” Bunny yelled.

“What?” Maiku asked.

“Okay, that's enough,” someone said. They looked up to see Soot walking towards them, clapping his hands. Bunny blinked.

“Uh… What is this?” she asked.

“Aw, it's over already?” Maiku asked. Soot broke into a huge grin.

“You just got punk ran!” he shouted. Bunny gave him a blank stare.

“Heh?” she asked. Soot flashed a V-sign as he grinned.

Prank: Successful

-Soot-

See ya, everybody!

Episode: One