Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume One, Chapter Three: Car Check ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Car Check

Victims: Rei, Lexie, and Jimmy

-Soot-

Ah, the car. One of the best inventions known to man. It has many uses.

-He smirked-

That includes pranks too. Our victims will have a little car trouble. Our first victim will be Nakamura Rei.

Nice business lady. She has a sweet car. It would suck if something bad happened to it.

He snickered.

We made it disappear. Let's see what happens next.

-On the Ground-

Rei walked out of her office building. She headed to the parking lot with her key. She paused when there was no beeping noise.

“Hm?” she asked. She looked up at the parking lot. A few roles down, she spotted the empty parking space.

“What the --?!” Rei asked. She looked and her bright red sports car was missing.

“Huh?” the office lady asked. “Where the hell is my car?” Rei looked around, frowning.

“Aw, crap,” she mumbled. She spotted two people walking by.

“Hey!” Rei shouted. “Excuse me! Excuse me!” The people stopped walking as she ran over to them. It hurt to run in high heels. Rei stopped to catch her breath.

“Hey, have you seen my car?” she asked. The two people blinked at her.

“Huh?” the guy asked.

“My car,” Rei said. “It's gone.” The people looked at the parking lot.

“Okay,” the girl said. “Which one is it?”

“The gone one,” Rei said.

“What color is it?” the guy asked.

“Bright red,” the office lady said. The two people looked in the parking lot.

“I don't see it,” the girl said.

“Of course, you don't!” Rei said. “Because it's not there!”

“What kind of car is it?” the guy asked.

“Sports car,” she said.

“Think it was stolen?”

“It had to be!”

“Did you forget where you parked it?”

“No!”

“You sure?”

“Yes!” Rei paced around, breathing heavily. The couple looked at each other before looking at the parking lot again. The guy raised his eyebrow.

“Isn't that your car over there?” he asked, pointing.

“Huh?” Rei asked. She turned to see her car parked in its usual spot. A confused look came onto her face.

“What the hell?!” she asked. The couple ran away, laughing.

“You just got punk ran!” the guy shouted.

“Huh?” Rei asked, blinking.

Prank: Successful

-Soot-

Fantastic! Let's go to our next victim. Lexie James. She's such a sweetheart. Right now, Lucas let her use his car for work. And he's currently out of town.

-He grins-

Let's see what happens next!

-On the Ground-

“Love you too,” Lexie said over the phone. “Bye.” She hung up the phone.

“Good night!” the manager said back. Lexie walked out to the parking lot. She froze when she came towards her car. They laughed as they splashed in on.

“Hey!” Lexie screamed. “What are you doing?!” The boys looked up.

“What?” one of them asked. Lexie looked at orange paint on the hood.

“What the hell is this?!” she cried. The boys blinked at her.

“Oh, is this your car?” the second one asked.

“Yes!” she screamed. “What are you doing?!”

“Paint job,” the first boy said. He resumed the painting.

“Put down the brush!” Lexie shouted. “Put down the brush!” The second boy didn't stop painting.

“Put down the brush!” she yelled. “Put it down now!” Lexie ran over to the boys, but they dashed away. She ran after them until she caught one of the boys. He broke into a huge grin.

“The paint will wash off,” he said.

“Huh?” Lexie asked. The boy grinned.

“Relax,” he said. “And… You got punk ran!”

“What?” Lexie asked. The boy grinned flashed his V-sign.

Prank: Successful

-Soot-

Good stuff! Here is our next victim. Jimmy Miles. Next to his girlfriend, Jimmy loves his car. Sweet ride too.

-He snickered-

Too bad it will be wrecked.

-On the Ground-

Crash! A boy took a bat to the windshield. Glass was sent flying. Bats hit the hood, windows, and doors. They laughed over the loud music.

Crash! Crash! Crash!

“Hey!” Jimmy yelled. The boys looked up to see him running towards them.

“What the fuck?!” Jimmy yelled. “What are you doing to my car?!” The boys gave him a blank stare.

“Your car?” one of them asked.

“Yes!” Jimmy yelled. “Why are you wrecking my car?!”

“Uh… I don't know,” the second one said. Their target saw fire as he glared at him.

“Wrong answer!” he barked. The boys started freaking out.

“Chill, dude!” the third boy shouted. “It's a joke! That's not really your car!”

“I don't care!” Jimmy shouted. “You come back here!” He chased down the pranksters around the parking lot.

“Ah! Help us!” the boys yelled. Jimmy caught up to them.

The camera cut off.

Prank: Fail

-Soot-

Ooo… Uh… That didn't go well. Okay then… That's all folks.

Episode: Two