Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume One, Chapter Four: Camera Tricks ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Camera Tricks

Victims: Cello, Emily, and Will

-Soot-

The camera is another beautiful invention. Preserves memories, catches the bad guy, saves people, and creating something epic.

-He chuckles-

I love cameras. I love them. I love them. I love them. Which is why today's mission will feature them. First victim? Nogi Cello.

-He grins-

So sweet, so nice. Not used to having attention on her.

-He tries not to laugh-

I'll soon change that. Here we go. Ha-ha-ha-ha!

-On the Ground-

Cello opens the door to her classroom. Click. Click. Click. Eight boys stood in the classroom taking pictures with their phones. Cello shielded her face.

“Gah! What are you doing?!” she cried. The boys kept taking pictures. Cello looked around, panicked.

“This is creepy,” she said. She turned and ran away.

It didn't stop there.

Every room she went, everyone took pictures of her. Cello tried to run in vain. More and more people took pictures.

“What is going on?!” she cried. “Stop! Just stop!” Cello heard laughing behind her. She turned to see Soot walking towards her. He smiled with arm around her shoulders.

“Got ya!” he said.

Prank: Success

-Soot-

Whew! Good stuff, bro! Let's see what happens next.

Ah. This should be good.

Emily Bellman.

The Stardust Factory's favorite darling. She loves the camera on her. Sharing it? Not so much.

-He grins-

Perfect!

-On the Ground-

Emily came out of a photoshoot. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

“I'm so bored,” she said.

“Excuse me,” someone said. Emily turned to see this petite girl running towards her. The actress tilted her head.

“Yeah?” she asked. The woman held out her phone.

“Get a picture with me?” she asked. Emily rolled her eyes.

“Sure,” she said. The women crowded in for the selfie. But Emily was pushed out of the way. Click.

Two clicks. Three times, four times. Emily glared at the “fan”. The woman grinned with a V-sign.

“You got Punk Ran!” she shouted. Emily blinked.

“Huh?” she asked. The woman ran away laughing.

Prank: Success

-Soot-

Two for two. Let's for the trifecta. Who's up next?

Ah, yes! Will Crampton.

-He smirks-

I have just the thing for him.

-On the Ground-

Will was sound asleep on a bench with a camera on him. He snorted so loud it shook the mic. Fingers counted down to one. Two men broke into a loud scream. Will awoke screaming with no one in sight. He looked around, wide-eyed.

“What the…?!” Will shouted. “Huh? What?”

-One Hour Later-

Will's studying hard in the library. The camera focused on him. The hand counts down to one. This time, it was an airhorn. Will jumped up with a yelp.

“What the hell was that?!” he yelled.

“Shhh!” the librarian said. Will quickly bowed.

“Sorry,” he whispered. Will hurried out of the library. The same went on for four times. The poor guy clenched his fists and screamed.

“Enough!” he shouted. “I can't take this! Who's there?! Come out and show yourself!” Will turned around when he heard laughter. Soot came out with a grin, flashing V-signs.

“Soot?” Will asked.

“Got ya!” the intern shouted.

Prank: Success

-Soot-

Success at last, baby! Whew! Took us long enough! That's all folks, good night!

Episode: Three