Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Five: Glass Wall ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Glass Wall

Victims: Charlie, Paul, Izzie

-Soot-

What's that up there? Ooo, so shiny! That's right, folks. We have a great glass wall on our hands and we don't what to do with it. Just kidding, we do! And we have just the thing.

Our first victim?

Charlie Patterson.

Nice fellow. Off in his own world sometimes. This should be fun.

-Soot grins-

Let's see what happens next…

-On the Ground-

Charlie walked around campus, reading a book. He hadn't planned to do much today. His book looked so good. Charlie let his mind wander off. Yeah, today looked like a blast. But then…

Wham!

Charlie backed up, mumbling to himself.

“Ow,” he said under his breath. Charlie took a step back. A confused look came onto his face as he looked up.

“Huh?” he asked. A shiny glass wall stood in front of him.

“Where did this come from?” he asked, Charlie reached and touched the glass. He drew back from the cold material.

“What the heck is this?” the young man asked. He looked up to see a girl walking up to the wall.

“Hey!” Charlie shouted, reaching out to her. The girl walked through with no problems. The young man's jaw dropped.

“What the hell?” he shouted. Charlie ran over to the section. He tried to go through and…

Wham!

Right into another wall. Charlie gritted her teeth and slammed his fists.

“Damn it!” he shouted.

Prank: Successful

-Soot-

One down, two more to go. Who's next?

Paul Gains.

Surely, he's smarter than Charlie. Maybe, let's see.

-On the Ground-

Charles looked up to see Paul walking towards the wall. He tried to flag down the other guy. Sadly, Paul had on his big red headphones.

“Hey!” Paul yelled. “Hey! Hey! There's a…!”

Crash!

Paul backed up, rubbing his nose. He tried to walk again.

Crash!

Paul took off his headphones and looked up.

“The fuck?” he asked. Charlie jogged up next to him.

“This wall is weird,” he said. Paul reached forward. To his shock, his hand went through.

“Huh? What the…?!” he asked. Charlie touched the wall and felt the glass.

“How come your hand's inside the wall?” he asked.

“I don't know,” Paul said. He tried to pull his hand out.

“Oh crap,” he said. “Oh crap!” The guy tried to pull out his hand, but it wouldn't give.

Mission: Success

-Soot-

This just keeps getting better and better.

-He tries not to laugh-

And now for our final victim of the night.

Izzie Peterson.

Ooo! This should be interesting.

-On the Ground-

Paul and Charlie look up to see Izzie walking towards them while texting.

“Uh oh,” Charlie said.

“Turn back!” Paul shouted. “Turn back!” The woman only glanced up as she passed by. Charlie and Paul were stunned to see her walk through with no problems.

“Huh?” they asked. The boys turned their head when they heard footsteps. Izzie walked towards them again with her phone.

“What the hell?” Paul asked. This went on four times until Charlie yelled, “Izzie!” The last victim looked up and stopped.

“Oh!” she said. “Hey guys. What are you doing?” Paul and Charlie nervously laughed.

“Haven't you noticed?” Charlie asked.

“Noticed what?” Izzie asked. Paul's head dropped back. Suddenly, the wall disappeared. The last victim tilted her head.

“What was that?” she asked. Paul fell to the ground.

Mission: Success

-Soot-

Well, that was entertaining. I wonder what we'll pull next time. We'll have to stick around and see.

-Soot winks-

See ya! Have a good night. Love ya. Bye-bye!

Episode: Four