Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Seven: Phone Calls ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Phone Calls

Victims: Martha, Hana, and Tony

-Soot-

The telephone. Everybody relies on it. They can't survive without it. The phone has come a long way. And it's still evolving.

-He snickers-

Great for pranks for this assignment. So, who do we have on tap this week? Come along and see.

Martha Chang

That girl's never without her phone. She uses it for everything. She's proud of the bright pink color the case came in.

You all can see where this is headed, yeah? Of course you do. Let's sit back and see it happen.

-On the Ground-

Martha walked out of the locker room of the gym. She spotted her phone on her clothes. The woman smiled and picked it up. She opened up her inbox. A confused looked came over her face.

“Huh?” Martha asked. She scrolled through the list of strange text messages.

“Who the hell is Ronnie?” she asked. Against her better judgement, she opened one message.

Hey Babe!

Second Message: I'm horny.

Next Message: What are you wearing?

Next Message: Hey honey!

The messages got more lewd and steamy. Why did Martha keep opening the texts? Instinct told her to stop. She couldn't take her ideas off them. Finally, she came across a picture of naked breasts. The nips looked so hard. Martha tilted her head.

“Is that a nip ring?” she asked. Suddenly, “her” phone rang. Martha blinked.

“Soot?” she asked. The woman blinked.

“Hello?” she asked on the phone.

“Gotcha, bitch!” Soot said on the other line. Martha looked up to see Soot standing in the doorway holding her real phone. He hung up, grinning.

Mission: Success

-Soot-

Great time. On with the show! Who's up next? Let's find out, shall we?

Hikida Hana

Ooo! Tough one. She pretty much knows about my assignment with the camera. How can I work through this?

-He pretends to think-

Fear not. We've got it all planned out. It all hinges on the noise you make.

-On the Ground-

Hana awoke to her phone ringing.

“Hello?” she asked. Screaming came through the other line. Hana fell back, screaming. She sat, panting.

“What the hell?!” the intern asked.

-Two Hours Later-

Hana's phone rang.

“Hello?” she asked. Screaming though the other line again. The intern threw her phone across the room, screaming. Hana took off, running.

-Two Hours Later-

Her phone rang again. She grabbed her phone again, breathing hard.

“What?!” Hana screamed. Again came the screaming. The intern threw her phone across the room. Hana began panting. Then the phone buzzed. Hana stared at it for a few seconds. She slowly walked over and picked it up. The intern spotted a new text in the inbox. Against her better judgement, Hana opened the text.

Gotcha, bitch!

Hana screamed with rage, throwing the phone across the room.

Mission: Successful

-Soot-

Two down, one more to go. Who's the lucky target now?

Tony Stalin

Ooo! Another tricky one. I have just the thing. Let's hope it works.

-On the Ground-

Tony's cell phone rang.

“Hello?” he asked. Heavy breathing on the other line. The Russian man frowned and hung up.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

Tony's cell phone rang again. The Russian man frowned.

“Soot, I know it's you,” he said. “Cut it out.” Tony hung up and cut off his phone.

Mission: Failed

-Soot-

It was worst a shot. Oh well. See you next time. Bye.

Episode: Six