Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Punk Run ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Eight: Vending Machines ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vending Machines

Victims: Mandy, Chris, and Polly

-Soot-

Vending machines have given us so much. Snacks, drinks, toiletries, games, and even used panties.

-He snickers-

Japan relies on them so much. Vending machines have also provided so much entertainment for us. Today, we have pranks based on the vending machine. Our first victim?

Mandy Simpson

Oh buddy. This won't be easy. She's probably onto me now.

-He clenched his teeth-

Let's just hope it works. Wish me luck.

-On the Ground-

A snack vending machine stood in the hall. The camera came on and looked around. Mandy walked up to the machine. She looked through the many buttons. Hm… Which one do I want?

She reached for button number twelve.

“Are you sure you want this?”

Mandy froze and looked around.

“Huh?” she asked. The intern was the only one in the hall. Mandy narrowed her eyes as she reached for button number twelve again.

“Don't do it!”

Mandy jumped back and looked around. “What the--?!” Laughter filled the hall. The intern frowned.

“Very funny, Soot!” she shouted.

“Huh?”

“Soot, I know it's you. I'm not fucking dumb!” Mandy shouted. She pushed button twelve.

“Oh and T.J. is wondering where your reports are,” the intern said. “Just saying.” She picked up her snack bar and walked off.

“Oh shit…”

Mission: Failed

-Soot-

I knew this would happen. Oh well, let's go onto the next victim.

Chris Bowles

Kellie's boyfriend. He's visiting Japan for the week. Always looking so cool.

-He snickers-

This should be fun. Roll it.

-On the Ground-

A lone juice machine outside.

“Babe, I'm going to get a drink,” Chris said.

“Okay,” Kellie said. Her boyfriend got up and walked outside. Chris made his way to the juice machine. He put in his money. He selected apple juice. Then…

The machine light went out.

“Huh?” Chris asked. He shook the machine. The light came on. The man blinked and hit the apple juice button. The machine turned off again.

“What the heck?” he asked. Chris shook it again. Nothing happened. This time, he hit the machine. It came back on.

“Right…” he said. Chris hit the apple juice button. The machine turned off again.

“What the hell?” the man asked. This went on for twenty minutes. Finally, Chris sank to the ground, panting. He rubbed his forehead.

“What the hell is this?” he asked. He buried his head into his hands. Suddenly, Chris heard laughing. He lifted his head.

“What the…?” he asked. The man looked behind him. The juice machine lit up again.

“Hee-hee-hee! Dance, monkey, dance! Ha-ha! Got ya! You just got Punk Ran!”

Mission: Success

-Soot-

Welcome to Punk Run, mate!

-He laughs-

That was better than I thought. Anyway, who's next.

Polly Stalin.

-He whistles-

Oh buddy. This is another tough one. She won't bite easily.

-He pushes his hat of his eyes-

But I had to do it. Wish me luck…

-On the Ground-

Another vending machine in the hall. Polly walked by it.

“Hey, baby! Shake that ass my way!”

Polly stopped in her tracks and clenched her fists by her sides.

“Don't even try it, Soot,” she said in a stern tone. “I am not in the mood.”

“Oh…”

Polly rolled her eyes and walked away.

Mission: Failed

-Soot-

Why did I do that? I knew this wouldn't work. Anyway, that's all folks.

Episode: Seven