Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Reaper ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:
The birth of The Reaper…
 
The scythes clashed, pushing off each other the 2 enemies, dressed in black cloaks. back flipped and stared each other down briefly only to rush back towards each other, scythes trailing behind them. They both swang again glancing off each others weapon “Sindo this is pointless, you're the reapers best and you can't even come close to hurting me!” one of the man cackled, pulling back his hood to reveal his short spiked silver hair a young face that had a scar from the forehead down the right eye to the right cheek. He jumped back to avoid another swing towards him. “Your time is up reaper of reapers!” Sindos scythe glew white, it transformed in to a sword “impressive, you mastered an advanced technique, you must be so proud of yourself!” reaper laughed.
 
Reapers eyes shot open he looked down where his right arm used to be. Sindos hood fell back revealing a mid-aged man who had black hair with a white stripe through it; his mouth was twisted into a smirk “YOU BASTARD!” Reaper screamed swinging his scythe is his remaining arm; Sindo was taken by surprise with a huge explosion of pain the scythe was sunk deep into his side. The pain sent Sindo to his knees. Blood poured to the floor from both men, Sindo slammed his sword into Reapers stomach with most of his remaining strength, Reaper fell backwards the sword disappeared in a puff of black smoke, with another puff of smoke around Sindos hand the sword re-appeared in it, pulling the scythe from his side he got up shakingly and ran. Reaper held out his left arm and the scythe appeared in it, using it he pushed himself to his feet and took after Sindo, he was going to die that was certain but he was going to take Sindo with him!
 
*“need to find a body to hide in...”* Sindo thought to himself he could sense Reaper following him and it wouldn't be long before he caught up Reaper was going to use the last of his soul mana to kill him. Sindo jumped through a window, there staring right through him as if he didn't exist was a small boy, his hair was blond, and the most noticeable thing about him was his huge emerald eyes and a serious look on his face, the boy couldn't be older then 9 years old. Sindo looked around he didn't want to have to inhabit a child that could be dangerous as he passed by the boys desk he noticed the pieces of paper on it were full of complicated equations *“this kid… he must be a prodigy”* a bolt of lightning struck something in the distance and with a loud sonic boom the sky turned a bright blue. Sindo watched as the night sky was filled with what was brighter then daylight. *“I have no other choice…”* he grabbed the boy by the shoulders and with a glow of green he was absorbed into his body.
 
Reaper dropped to the floor, all signs of Sindo were gone now *“he must've died… but his spirit would need to be absorbed… where did he go?”* Reapers life slowly left him the only thing he saw now was a dark figure looming over him…