Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sins Of Saint Ruby's ❯ Tender Lies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
/Book One/
*~*~*~*~*~ Sins of Saint Ruby's ~*~*~*~*~* Chapter One
Tender Lie
POV(Point Of View):
Ramses
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There we were- apprehension apparent on our faces. The tension in the room pulsed like electricity through my veins and small trickles of sweat rushed
down Set's wrinkled brow.
The air was heavy and suffocating. White knuckled, I grasped at the black sea of the dark wood table, eyes aching from not daring to blink, chest pains from not daring to breathe.
Chad arched his eyebrow at me, a wide smile on his lips as he tossed his head
to the side. My heart dropped from my chest and landed in the pit of my stomach, where its hollow echoing made me nauseous.
"Go Fish Ramses, go fish!" His alto voice was like torture in my ears and I clenched my jaw temporarily before letting out a large breathe.
I scowled as I passed him a green condom and drew another card, doing my
best to note mentally that out of Chad's three cards there was not a Jack.
"You win this round, Mr. Chad...." I scowled back at him and he turned his attention to Set. The rather sadistic, unnerving smile on his face reminded me way too much of a lecherous gym teacher.
"Mr. Chad would like to inquire if Mr. Snaky has an Ace..." he crooned out as he leaned forwards on one hand, his dark chocolate side locks swaying slowly while his graceful fingers stroked the surface of the table in a way that would have made any other homosexual teen blush.
But Set wasn't just any homosexual teenage rape toy- oh no, not at all.
His already psychotic jade eyes narrowed then. Flicking his tongue out and making a hissing noise, he tossed the card to Chad, who grinned and set down another pair.
"Psychic sonovabitch..." I muttered under my breath, just loud enough for him to hear; which he, of course, totally ignored.
I coughed loudly, and then tried again.
"You psychic SON OF A BITCH." I followed up the statements with more
coughs, but his eyes stayed averted. Slamming my fists down, I twisted my
body around to stare at whatever so raptly held his attention, my jaw hanging.
Candycane's mile long legs were slightly parted as she tapped her tiny feet to the beat of her walkman. Her stylus rapidly touched the game system she held in her lap and her sea foam blue locks hung in low pig tails, draping over her pale, fishnet encased breasts.
From her thin, pink lips hung a blue and white swirled candy cane which bobbled in a definite, aggressive rhythm.
My stomach tightened and a smirk spilled across my features. I brushed my fingertips carefully through my razor-straight, black hair.
She was wearing those pink panties today....I knew it...Or at least I hoped it. I saw them once. They were cute and pink and had little wings in the corner and those really thin straps. Oh damn, fuck cards. Or fuck Candy Cane...Either way.
As though reading our minds, Set growled and rolled his eyes, scooping up cards and pocketing all of his condoms in that huffy way that made me chuckle beneath my breath.
"When you two grow a second brain, you can come find me." He slipped out of the room without so much as a glance backwards and I felt a small pang of regret and guilt that was quickly wiped away by the movement of Candycane's hips when she closed her game and pulled off her headphones.
Tossing her pigtails back to play with her necklace, she arched an eyebrow at
us haughtily,
"What?" she asked in that dominant and almost demeaning voice. Little Candy Cane acts just like a Seme- but moans like a Uke....Or so I secretly thought.
"Nothing, nothing at all..." My white fingernails tapped the surface of the table rapidly and she sighed softly, dropping her tech into the blue bag at her feet.
"Whatever...." The following silence quickly became awkward, so Candycane continued.
"Hey, I hear I'm finally getting another roomy." she said with a grin, kicking her feet in a giddy and almost childish way.
Chad lifted his head slightly, staring at her with a look of pure interest in his clever, amethyst eyes.
"You mean someone from one of the other dorms?" he asked, slipping a fruit flavored piece of gum between his thin, cherry lips.
"No, we're getting a new girl.... Charlotte something, me thinks..." She seemed to be pondering the possibilities as she sat there, pursing her little lips and swinging her legs back and forth.
"Think your going to get along this time?" My crystal-blue eyes caught her contact-white and blue swirls and she stared at me, indecisive.
"I dunno...Lets just hope she's not another pinkster south bitch diet posing rainy loser with fake tits and no brain...."
There was no way they could do that to Candy Cane after what happened the
last time.
The once beautiful girl had left their room with one of her eyebrows carved off and blood pooling from both eyes in the form of tears.
From her mouth spilled blood from where she had bit off the tip of her own tongue while trying to fend off the "demon" and three of her fingers were broken at the middle joint while long nail marks covered her bruised face.
The less apparent injuries involved broken ribs and a traumatized state of mind that left her with nightmares and several restraining orders that had been taken out in order to avoid, if by some chance the two ever met again, another encounter like this one.
Candy Cane somehow got off the trial without a scratch and was returned to Ruby's within day.
She said that they had no real proof against a "fragile" little thing like her completely brutalizing a girl twice her weight.
This story wasn't exactly the truest thing I thought I had ever heard, but
Candy Cane just wasn't the type of girl you pushed about anything. It seemed indecent.
"I need a smoke..." Feeling disquieted, I announced my exit in my most nonchalant voice, shoved the chair back from the table and nearly jumped when the screech broke the silence. I grabbed my black trench from the back of my chair and launched myself into standing position, tossing it over my shoulder and slouching lazily (and with as much macho as I could muster) from the room.
Standing outside and puffing down big huffs of menthol death like it couldn't
kill me fast enough, I stared at the artistic packaging and brushed my fingers over the words emblazoned there.
/Tender Lies, good name for a cigarette brand, hehe./
I found myself in another one of my moods- staring at the edge of the horizon as the sun began to slowly creep beneath the western mountains, setting the sky ablaze with what could only be described as the wrath of the sun itself . It struggled against the fingers of darkness, dragging it down into hell. Struggled for its chance at ruler for 12 short hours until it was beat back.
Like his mother and father, in all actuality.
They had struggled for control as well. They had yelled and kicked and
screamed at each other until they ended up having a tearful reunion, which was
cut short by his father's over fondness for a good ol' bottle of Vodka. Ironic,
seeing as he was a church going man who preached relentlessly on the evils of
material obsessions. The only good obsession was with the Lord, or so he said.
Of course that was before his only son turned into a Gothic faggot and he
dumped him into Saint Ruby's to "straighten him out" and teach him "to be a real man".
"Old fool..." The smoke stung like pure wasabi in his nostrils and he rejected the motion to gag, instead reveling in the sharp sickness it awoke in him, the beast inside digging its sharp little claws into his insides and crushing them in thorny fists.
Awakening yet another stage of his masochistic desire.
The click clack of heels caught his attention and he froze, pausing to crouch and snuff his cigarette on the chilly cement beneath his feet.
Shortly after he heard the scrape of cloth souls and then the click clack of those heels again. Rather tall by the sound of it; shuffling across the pavement slowly and painfully. Plopping down on the pavement, he did his best to not look any more guilty than usual, and crossed his arms beneath his head, resting to stare up at the sky with his best "kid in a candy shop" expression.