Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Affinity Phoenix ❯ "Defiant Roomie" ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Affinity Phoenix
 
Chapter 3-“Defiant Roomie”
 
 
Blithe sat on the bed, completely bored out of his mind.
“Don't leave the room she says. What, did she think he was five??? This place is huge and she expects me to sit here in this one room?! I think I'm gonna take a walk around this place”
With that said he got up and left the room. He decided that he would go to the room where he sensed her power the most. He wanted to know what it is the great Affinity Phoenix did while she waited to reach her destination of destruction. Her aura was far so he had a long way to go. Blithe didn't realize just how big the ship was.
“So he thinks he can defy me and go waltzing around my ship?! I don't think so. I will make him understand just who I am.”
Unbeknownst to him, Affinity knew that he had left the room and felt his aura coming towards her.
Blithe opened the door (rather the door slid open itself) and was shocked to find a swimming pool, with an angry Affinity in it. Blithe had no intention of paying any attention to Affinity once he saw the pool. He was stunned. This ship had everything. This girl must be loaded to have a ship like this, he thought to himself.
“Is that a…pool?”
“I told you to stay in the room I assigned to you! This is my ship, you will listen to what I say at all times or you will die!!!!” She jumped out to grab her towel. This made her wonder why she didn't kill him already.
“But…A POOL!!!” He still couldn't believe it. “Dude. You gotta let me cannonball….cuz….i'm gonna do it anyway. I'm gonna.”
Enough was enough; Affinity was not going to take his little games any longer.
“No, you are not going to jump in the pool! You are going to walk back to your room and stay there, until you are called!!!”
“Oh, yea? What are you gonna do?” it was just then when Blithe had realized what he just said. “Oh shit.”
Affinity laughed. “What am I going to do? Are you sure you really want to know?” Just then her eyes let up crimson red and fire outlined her entire body. She formed a fireball in her hand ready to aim.
“Um...I'll leave.” And with that said Blithe dashed out of the room walking as quickly as possible to the room he was assigned. Affinity smiled as she powered down. To her, the world was back in balance, for she had the upper hand once again.
 
That Night…
 
Blithe shot out of bed, startled at the loud sounds coming from the ship. He ran out of his room to the navigational area of the ship, where he found Affinity enflamed with anger, and her crew cowering in fear.
“What the hell is goin— he was cut off by Affinity who hadn't even noticed he was there in her present state. The loud sounds had finally stopped.
“Who has the audacity to attack my ship?! They will pay with their lives!”
Just then a member of her crew walked in dragging a little boy. He was dirty and looked tired. He couldn't have been older then ten.
“We caught this boy trying to flee from the ship that attacked us. He was the only one the ship.”
She walked up to him and bent down so they're eyes met one another. “Little boy, you've got some nerve attacking my ship. Although I'm now intrigued. Why?”
“I am Sakir from the planet Piraka. We know your coming!! While the other people cower in fear waiting their imminent deaths, I will not! I will not die without trying!!! You're a monster and you deserve to die! I will kill you!!”
The young woman laughed. “Well, brave young warrior…allow me to show you what I do to those who set out to kill me.” She calmly lifted her hand towards his face, smiling.
“No! You can't kill him, he is a child!” Blithe's sudden concern for the boy was too late. He was already screaming in pain. Blithe couldn't believe this. He was a child just trying to protect the people he cared about, and there he was on the ground…dead. His moment of shock was cut off when he found he was next in line for the wrath of the Affinity Phoenix.
“Have you completely lost your mind??!! Do not tell me who I should or should not kill! He died like every other before him did! If he had the daring to face me as a warrior, then he will die as such! You would do best to know your place on this ship….or you will suffer the same fate. I would have killed you a long time ago if not for your power, and its value to me. The Phoenix turned and left, leaving Blithe to sit there in his own anger towards her. He didn't know if he could do this anymore…..