Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ the dark fairy ❯ present day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
PRESENT DAY

Aion had been day dreaming about the past so much he didn’t even realize Chrono had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Aion looked at Chrono and smirked, he put Chrono’s art things away the picked him up Chrono has been through so much I wonder what’s next.
The next day Chrono and Aion were at school when the teacher had told everyone to line up. Chrono was the only exception though .apparently a group of people were looking for the last member of there group that was trying to save the world. “This way if you pleas” the teacher said as he came up to the students with the group. “I haven’t told them why you’re here.” The teacher said to the travelers. “We’ll tell them then” said the only male teenager of the group. He had deep retch blue eyes, and heir that was three shades of brown along with a scar on his right eye. On his hip was a gun holster with a black and red gun in it, the kid was obviously a mercenary. He stepped forward “the names chronous, me and my friends here are looking for some one who has a special power. Elena will be the one who checks to see if you have it. “Said chronous, as he motioned to a young girl who hade black eagle like wings, brownish red heir that went down to her knees, and green eyes, Aion guessed it was Elena “go ahead when ever you’re ready.” Said the teacher “she has to have a physical connection; basically she has to hold your hands.” Said a girl who hade on a black leather outfit that consisted of a purplish black bathing soot type thing with high black leather boots that went to her thigh and gloves that went almost to her shoulder, she was carrying a staff. One by one Elena examined the aura of each boy, then she turned to the teacher “there is no one else?” she asked “no one worth your time.” Said the teacher “you lire” said Aion glaring at the teacher. Elena turned to him “there is some one else?” “Yes there is, my friend Chrono, he is the only one you haven’t checked.” Aion said “were is he? And why didn’t he show.” Asked Elena “the teacher doesn’t let him participate in things like this. He is right over there.” Aion said pointing to a near by tree and under that tree was Chrono and his sketch book. “Can you call him I don’t think he would pay eney attention to me?” Elena said “sure. Hey Chrono come here!” Aion yelled to Chrono, who looked over at them and saw Aion motioning for him to go over to them. Chrono put his book away, stood and walked over. When he got to them he nodded in away of saying “you wanted me?” “There is no way that the little mix breed has what your looking for.” Eion said with a sneer “he may have it he may not. You have no clue what we are looking for so don’t say eney thing.” Said chronous as Elena and Chrono touched hands. It didn’t take long for her to see that Chrono had the power they needed but she sensed something else, a long lost happiness what is it that you have lost so long ago that would hurt you so much? She went deeper into Chrono’s mind and then she found it, a memory, she entered the memory.
Elena looked around a little then saw what looked like a younger version of Chrono. There was a man with him, the man was deathly pale and had black bat like wings. “Hahaha very good Chrono very good, now try to hit the target with the arrow.” The man said with a laugh “Daaaaaaaaad stop laughing at me” the younger Chrono said with a wine his father is what he lost. I have to leave before I tire Chrono out. Elena thought has she left Chrono’s memory for the out side world.
As Elena opened her eyes Chrono did the same “you are the one who has the power we seek.”Elena said, many people looked surprised but Eion looked like he was ready to kill Chrono, and Aion looked happy for Chrono. “So he has it? Well like we said you’re coming with us.” Said chronous “hold on a second he’s not going anywhere with out me” said Aion “says who?” asked chronous “me.” Chrono had finally said something “I will not go with you unless Aion comes with.” “What do you mean?” asked Elena “simple if Aion can’t go I won’t.” Chrono said “that’s ridicules! We need your help defending the world and you won’t go unless he dose?!” chronous was irritated by the fact Chrono would not go with them without his friend “it’s your choice, either he goes with or I won’t. Come find me if you decide that Aion can go.” Chrono said as he turned and walked off “I can’t believe he thinks he has a choice that little brat.” Said chronous “hey don’t you dare talk bad about Chrono, He gets enough of that from them!”Aion said jerking his finger to Eion and his grope “what was that?” Eion said glaring at Aion “you herd me now be quite.” Aion retorted as Eion and Aion fought chronous, and his group started to talk