Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ the dark fairy ❯ meet the vampire and start the journy ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MEET THE VAMPIRE AND START THE JOURNY
Meanwhile with Chrono I’m not going unless I have my brother. But if the world is destroyed and every one dies then what will happen? Should I or should I not go even if Aion can’t? Oooo dad I wish you could help me with this. I might be able to help you young one. Huh, whose there? I’m your vampire side, one of the two sides you got from your father. O yeah my dad said I was part vampire but why is it that only now you talk? I really don’t know this is the first time I ever tried to talk to you. There’s your answer then. Point taken, eney way why is it so hard for you to decide whether or not to go with them if your friend can’t? He is my only friend, the only one that cares, chronous and those girls only want my power, what ever it is. You mean you don’t know? No I don’t Chrono’s vampire side sighed. You have the power of darkness, and the power of summoning, unlike the one trying to destroy the world. Do you know who is trying to destroy the world? Yes I do, a young woman by the name of Iceareous, your three year older sister. My WHAT!? Sister, she got joules of you because you hade your mom and the summoning power. She can only control black ice, hence her name. I don’t remember her I didn’t expect you to she left when you were fore. No wonder you don’t remember you’ve gone through a lot since then. No kidding, but what is summoning? You have the power to summon creatures from a whole other realm, and they will only obey you. That actually sounds pretty cool. It will be if you learn how to control it. But you should know this, even if you don’t go with chronous, she will still come after you. I never thought of that. Well now you know, and sorry I didn’t do anything to help you agents that nightmare of a mother. You’re welcome though for making sure you didn’t crash into eney things on your way to the lake. O um thanks hehe talk to you later? Yeah when ever you want to talk just call hahaha, Chrono smirked at the thought of having a new friend. All of the sudden Aion came out of the forest that surrounded the lake “told you he would be here.” He said to chronous as he walked over to Chrono “next time tell people were your going, you all right?” Aion said “I just wanted to think about a few things alone is all.” Chrono replied “well ok” Aion said with a nod “hey we finally decided what we are going to do so listen up.” Said chronous “we are going to let your friend come if you do.” Said the last girl of the group, she hade light grey heir that was only a few shades away from Chrono’s but it only went down to her mid back, the same goes with the color of her eyes “hey I was going to say that Cristal.” Chronous said turning to her “sorry chronous ha-ha” Cristal said with a chuckle, Chrono could tell they were together. “Ok you two cut it out.” Said the girl with the staff. “We still haven’t actually introduced our selves” “she is correct.” Said Elena “well then, since I already did you three go ahead but you might want to tell them what you are wile your at it.” Said chronous “ok my name is Cristal and I’m a fox demon of water.” Said the young fox demon “that explains the ears” Aion remarked “Aion hush.” Said Chrono “o that’s ok they did the same thing ha-ha.” Cristal said “I’m Elena the eagle demon that can read your soul if aloud.” Said Elena “and I’m Arora, the dark enchanter of the group. Now it’s you tern to tell us your full names and what you can do” Said Arora “I’ll start, that ok with you?” Aion said glancing at Chrono “I don’t mind” Chrono said in reply “k then, the names Aion nightshade the most I can do is use swords and control fire and phoenixes.” Aion said “ok your tern” said Arora “Chrono bloodrain , you know I have what ever it is your looking for but I’m also a three way mix breed.” Chrono said “other than fairy what else is there?” asked Cristal “vampire and devil.” Chrono responded easily “wait a second did you say you’re a bloodrain?” said chronous “yeah why?” Chrono asked raising an eyebrow “there one of the most revered vampire clans eney were.” Arora answered “I didn’t know.” Chrono said looking at them “no kidding.” Chronous said. “Eney way be ready by tomorrow because we are heading out.” Chronous continued every one nodded. It was the beginning of the most difficult adventure of there lives.