Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ the dark fairy ❯ a bad start ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A BAD START
The next morning chronous had the group of girls ready and waiting when Aion came up, the thing is, Chrono wasn’t with him. “hey eney of you seen Chrono?” Aion asked the four “no we thought he would be with you.” said Arora with a slight shake of her head. “damn it I can’t find him eney were!” Aion all but yelled “say what?!” chronous said in anger “your telling me that little brat is making us wait!” “hey what did I say about bad mouthing Chrono!” Aion sneered angrily, but wile they were fighting Chrono was in deep trouble. “you little pile of shit! I can’t believe a little mix breed like you is going instead of one of us stronger people!” Eion yelled hitting Chrono once more. Chrono was covered in small cuts and burses. “I didn’t choose to go with them they choose me.” Chrono said in a monotone voice. “don’t tell me that shit!” Eion hit Chrono in the stomach making chrono spit out blood. Chrono’s vision was getting blurry from both the pain and los of blood. Eion had been beating him for a good three hours now saying the same thing over and over. Hey kid, call that friend of yours. How am I suppose to do that? Call him mentally! I don’t know how. Just think of him and then call to him in your mind trust me! I’ll try. Chrono focused on Aion forcing the pain away and the taste of blood in his mouth. He hade a clear picture in his head and every thing. And so he mentally called out to Aion. Aion!!
Mean wile with Aion and the group Aion stopped mid sentence herring Chrono in his head Chrono? He wondered mentally “hey I wasn’t done with you!” chronous said angrily Aion I need help. I’m at the lake pleas hurry I feel dizzy. Aion heard Chrono’s voice say “Chrono’s in trouble.” Aion stated flatly turning to the direction of the lake “what do you mean?” asked Elena curiously “just come with me.” Aion said as he started running to the lake. Once he got there his eyes widened in surprise. Chrono was kneeling on the ground blood coming from his mouth and mutable cuts and Eion and his crones were laughing above him. “EION!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!” Aion yelled running over and punching Eion in the face. He kneeled by Chrono “hey Chrono you ok?” Aion asked concerned. Chrono looked at him with glossy eyes and said “you actually came…” chrono trailed off as unconsciousness took him.