Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ the dark fairy ❯ chrono ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The dark fairy


a young boy about the age of 17 sat drawing a beautiful picture of a night sky with a blood red moon; well it was beautiful to him anyway. “Hey look silver's drawing those dark pictures of his again!” said another 17 year old boy called Eion. The other stayed quite “leave Chrono alone Eion!” Said a 19 year old boy called Aion. I know this may seem like a normal average group of teens but there are a few differences, one they live in a world were human and fantasy live together. Two they are all fairies. No not the really small fairies, (or tinker bell) they are as big as humans, they do have wings though. Eion has green wings. They call Chrono silver because of his silver ankle length hair and silver eyes, along with the fact that his bangs went just past his eyes and he always had them covering his eyes, his heir color made it easy to see through them. His real name is Chrono Bloodrain. Chrono had a long robe, like all the fairies did but his was black with a blood red dragon wrapping around it covered in chains, with sleeves that went at least 6in past his fingers, Chrono had made it himself. Chrono was an outcast in his little village because he was the only dark fairy in a place full of light fairies. Of course there were different kinds like water light fairy, earth light fairy, and so on. The only reason he was a dark fairy was because his mom fell in love with a demon of darkness A.K.A. a vampire. No, Chrono didn't drink blood, he didn't need to. Chrono had black wings, unlike anyone else around him, who had bright shaded wings, he had an interact, swirling, vine like, border designed on them. His only friend was Aion, the one who had just stood up for him. Aion had on a deep fire red robe that had a black phoenix on it. His wings are a light red-NOT PINK! His hair was the same length as Chrono's but black with crimson eyes. Let's get back to what was going, on shall we? “Well it looks like silver can't even stand up for himself hahaha!” Said Eion with a laugh, Aion grabbed the front of Eion's robes threatening to punch him. Chrono stood and said “Aion stop. They weren't bothering me, let's go somewhere else.” Aion looked and Chrono then Eion “be thankful he said that.” Then dropped Eion and ran to catch up with Chrono. “Darn it, why do you always tell me to stop Chrono?” Aion asked looking at Chrono, “I've gotten used to it by now and if you hurt them you'll get into trouble.” Chrono said in response, Aion shook his head “that's what I can't stand you should have never had to get used to that! You're different, so what, that doesn't mean they can put you down like that!?” Chrono looked down “Aion I said it was ok so stop talking about it.” Aion looked at Chrono I just want to help “ok, ok I'll leave it be.”Aion said with a nod. They walked until they reached a nearby lake. Chrono sat down at the edge and pulled out the picture he had been working on. As he drew, his sleeves fell to reveal scars. Aion was the only one he didn't mind seeing his scares. He would hide them from everyone else; when he sketched around other people he would hold the pencil and things through the sleeves. “I still can't believe she hurt you that much.” Aion said walking over to sit with Chrono. “This is the place we met remember?” Aion said and Chrono nodded. Aion started to think about that day…