Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ the dark fairy ❯ they meet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

THEY MEET
Aion was walking bored out of his mind when he heard what sounded like crying.
He followed the sound to the lake; it was beautiful at night the full moon reflecting off the porclen surface,
Aion shook his head and went to the tree he heard the crying from.
As Aion looked around the tree he saw a boy crying.
He had his knees drawn up to his chest his arms on top of them and his head on his arms his once with robe was splattered in blood, Aion had a good guess it was the kids own,
Aion could see the slash on his right leg that was facing him and on the kids left arm.
At first Aion didn't recognize him then he remembered that he was the one Eion picked on a lot.
“Hey you alright kid?” Aion asked the kid. The kid jumped and jerked his head towards Aion.
The kid's eyes were wide from surprise and Aion was slightly surprised by the color of his eyes,
But he could also see the faint burses on him along with the tear stains. “WH-who are yo-you?”
The kid asked with a shaky voice, Aion could tell by the hoarse voice and tear stains he had been crying for awhile
“The names Aion nightshade and I think the better question is do you need some help kid?”
The kid nodded his head slightly unsure if it was ok to do. “Ok come with me, can you stand?”
Aion said as he stood, Chrono stood up but his injured leg gave out making him fall on Aion's chest with a cry of pain,
Aion catching him. “Wow, dang I'll just carry you.” Aion said as he picked Chrono up bridle stile and started to walk off
“You'll be ok kid.” Aion whispered more to himself than the kid. Part way to Aion's house, the kid fell asleep;
Aion looked at the kid in his arms and saw all the scares the kid had, he was no more than 13 years old it looked and he was way under weight.
What kind of things has this kid been through and why the heck is he out this late? It's the middle of the knight!
Wonder what kind of parents he has. Then he remembered something, Wait a second; are the scares why he has the long sleeves?
I'll just ask him later. Aion finally got to his house “hey mom can you get me a blanket, pillow, some water, and a few towels?!”
Aion yelled when he got in the door. All the fairies lived in hallowed out large trees with ornate designs and their own personal
Touches. Aion started walking to his bedroom “Why do you need those things?” Aion's mom yelled back
“Meet me in my room with them and I'll tell you.” Aion said in response opening his door while holding Chrono up.
When he got in he laid Chrono on the bed and Aion noticed the kid had more injures than he had seen, which included a tear in his wing, that needed to be fixed fast.
Aion's mom came in with the towels, blanket, and the pillow “ok I'll get the rest in a sec, now why do you-”
She stopped mid sentence as she looked at Aion's bed with wide disbelieving eyes
“Who is that? More importantly what happened to him?” Aion's mom said
“I don't know his name yet and I don't know how he ended up like his but we need to treat his wounds.”
Aion replied looking from the kid to his mom “ok I'll go get the water and some bandages.”
She said as she left the room Aion looked at the kid “let's get you settled.”
He went over and grabbed the pillow and blanket he carefully moved the kids head and put the pillow underneath
Then he covered him with the blanket. Aion's mom came back with the water and bandages,
And helped Aion clean Chrono up and treat his wounds. When they finished she said “I hope he gets better, poor boy.”
“Me to” Aion agreed “anyway it's late time to go to bed.” “Ok, good night mom.” “Night Aion” Aion's mom said as she left the room.