Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Interns ❯ Volume One, Chapter One: Donda Hostage ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Donda Hostage

-Camera On-

“Is it on?” Mandy asked. The lenses are removed.

“Yeah,” Soot said. A boy with short dark hair took a step back.

“Okay, this is our reenactment of the Donda Hostage situation,” he said. Eight girls sat on the grass. The boy and two others circled the girls.

“Nobody move!” Soot yelled. “We have taken over this building. Anyone dares to say or do anything will pay dearly!” The girls pretended to tremble. Soot broke into laughter. One of the other boys looked around.

“Anyone coming?” Soot asked.

“No,” the boy said. Soot snickered.

“Good,” he said. The girls kept their heads down. But then, Soot paused.

“What was that?” he asked. He turned to the hostages.

“Who did that?!” he shouted. “Who called the cops?!” The girls looked down and trembled.

“Answer me!” Soot yelled.

“Freeze!” Bemmer shouted over a megaphone. “We've got the store surrounded. Come out with your hands up!”

“Never!” Soot shouted. He fired his water gun in the air.

“Come out now!” Bemmer yelled.

“Never!”

“Come out with your hands up!”

“Screw you!”

This exchange went on for ten minutes. Bemmer finally held up the hose.

“You asked for it, Ono-san!” he shouted. “Everyone fire!” Firecrackers and smoke bombs go off. The girls run away screaming with their heads down. Soot and his crew were arrested.

Sarah stood up, clapping her hands.

“Cut!” she shouted. “That was great! Beautiful!”

-Camera Off-

End