Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Interns ❯ Volume One, Chapter Three: We Will Rock You ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

We Will Rock You

The night shift. Not much to do at this time. But, they have to pass the time somehow.

Soot stares up at the ceiling before looking around. The other interns were in Lala land. He frowned to himself.

“This is lame,” he said. Soot rose to his feet.

“Everyone!” he said. “Everyone! Look at me!” All eyes fell on him as he climbed up onto his desk.

“This is not living!” Soot shouted. “What are we doing this for?”

“Work?” Daisuke asked.

“Wrong!” Soot yelled. “We should be out there, living life!” He pointed out the window.

“Freedom!” the intern yelled. “It is calling us!”

“But we have work to do,” Addie said.

“Screw that!” he yelled. “This is our night! We have the whole building to ourselves! We can do whatever the hell we want! Who's with me?!” He jumped off the desk and ran down the hall, screaming.

Within twenty minutes, the real party begins. The academy is their kingdom. For the next two hours, they are unsupervised. They run around and become kings and queens until the night shift is over.

Look out, you only have two options: get fucked up. This is their time, baby. This is their time!

End