Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The Interns ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Seven: Road Trip ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Road Trip

-U.S.A.-

10:00 a.m.

“Is it on?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah,” Daisuke said. His colleague cleared her throat.

“Hello, friends!” she said. “Mandy here. The drew and I are on a road trip in the USA!” The camera panned around to the van in the background. Soot and Bemmer sat outside, waiting. The camera turned back to Mandy.

“We just touched down here about an hour ago,” she said. “T.J. rented this van just a while ago. It's sick, man! Flat screen, heated seats, and jacks for our music. It's almost like a party bus. Almost. Anyway, the others will be joining us soon.”

“Where are we going?” Daisuke asked.

“Well,” his fellow intern said. “We're starting in California. Our crew is going up to Washington and Alaska. Another group is going south to Arizona. We will switch off about four days in before we go east.”

“Where will we end up?”

“I think Maine or Florida.” Mandy's phone rang.

“Excuse me,” she said. The intern pulled out her phone.

“Hello?” she asked. “Yeah, we're here. Where are you? Ah. You're on your way? Okay, we'll meet you there. Bye.” Mandy hung up.

“Who was it?” Daisuke asked. His colleague turned to the camera.

“That was Noiz,” she said. “Her group just arrived. They are heading this way. Same with the other groups.” Soot and Bemmer stood up in the background.

“Time to go?” Soot asked.

“Just about,” Mandy said. “Ten more minutes.”

“Cool,” Bemmer said. The girl intern turned to the camera.

“We'll see you when everyone gets here,” she said. “Bye-bye.” The camera turns off.

End