Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ The power of love part1 the teen years ❯ My life in a nutshell ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter1
My life in a nutshell
Let's see here hm… well now where to begin… for one you might want to know about my childhood but I don't have time to talk about that now so I guess I will start with my teen years. By the way my names Meleny if you were wondering. Well let's see I'm 16 years old and I have a cute boy friend who you will meet later and I have a best friend named Sara, we have been best buds since we were kids we did every thing together we still do you can't split unless it's for my boyfriend who know will come between but like I said you will meet him later okay for now let me just say I attend a very good school and get good grades so me and my babe can hang out together. “Meleny dear could you come here?” said Courtney. If your wondering that's my mother she is always bothering me and stuff. “Ya mom coming.” I said. She runs down stairs to see what her mother wants. “So what's up?” I said. “Your aunt Erika is.” said Courtney. “Hey Erika what's new?” I said. “Nothing just thought I would come by to see what you guys are up to.” said Erika. “Okay well I got some stuff to do I see you later okay.” I said as I ran up to my room. My aunt never has anything to say when she comes her life is boring like some kind of boring thing that you just can't stand. Well I'm off to school where you will meet my boyfriend and my best friend boy will you love them they are both so funny you won't believe it. Well any we best be off. I don't live too far so me and my boyfriend walk together since we both live next door to each other and all well here he comes now. “Hey Meleny.” said Jason. “Hey Jason how it going today.” I said looking at his eyes, I do that some times when I don't know what to say to him. “Things are going great how about you?” said Jason. “Fine I mean other than the fact Erika showed up again and had nothing to say about her life like any of that matters the good news is that I am with you and I don't need to worry about stuff like that.” I said as we entered the school grounds. “Hey Meleny what's up?” said Sara. “Hey Sara nothing much today let's just go off to class.” said Meleny. “Okay we will talk later okay.” said Sara. So we walked into the classroom and I sat next to my boyfriend's sister Amy who form what I can tell dose not like me, but hey I don't care he still loves me just the same. “Now class if you will take your seats we will begin.” said the Teacher. “So Meleny how is it going with my bro your not like you know…” said Amy. “Shut your mouth you I get you don't like me so don't talk to me.” I said with a look of disgust on my face. You see ever since we been going out she has said to me that she had it in for me like she hates me. For as long as I can remember we used to be best friends until the day I started going out with him then we drifted apart and have not gotten along since that day. “Mr. Wood drift can I move over by Jason please?” I said as I looked over to him and smiled. “Yes you may, Amy I don't like what you did you better knock that stuff off or else you will have to go see the principle and you won't like that.” said Mr. Wood drift looking mad. You know your place when you get told you will go see the principle people here don't like him and I can't see why. “Now then class did everyone studied for the test?” said Mr. Wood drift. I did but I was not sure about my boyfriend but I can't help him I would get in so much trouble by my dad and mom. “Well now you all have your English test so get ready.” said Mr. Wood drift. I am very good at English and the rest of my classes and other things. “Hey Meleny what's going on here?” said Jason as he hit the ground. “Jason are you okay?” I said as went to his side. So we went to the nurse were we told we could make up the test the next day. I sat by him for a while and waited to see if he came to when he did I asked him what that was in class back there and he had no idea what I was talking about. “So are you okay?” I said looking at him like he was almost taken from me. “Fine I guess can you tell me what is going on here?” said Jason. “You passed out in class we have to make up that test tomorrow in class.” I said. He looked at me wired like he thought I was lying to him but I was not and I wish he did not look at me like that. Just then Sara came in and she did not look happy. “Hey you two you won't guess what just happened.” said Sara. Just then Jason's mom came and said his dad was in the office they were here to take Amy home because she hit Lisa in her forehead for something she said and they asked if he wanted to head home to rest as she did my mom came in. “Mom what are you doing here?” I said as I looked at her with a look of disgust on my face as I thought I was in trouble but then I remembered that I had a doctors appointment today. So I left and told Jason that I would see him when I got home and told him to go home and rest due to what just happened to him I don't want him to get hurt because he is my boyfriend in all. So as I walked out I looked at him blushing as I looked at his face and blew him a kiss. “Bye Meleny.” said Jason as I left the school with my mother. I said bye then we left to head off to the appointment like I said I had before. At the appointment I sat there wondering if Jason was okay and then they told me it was time to go in so we did. Once inside I sat waiting for my doctor to come in when he did he asked my mother to leave the room. So she did then he asked me how Jason was doing and I explained what happened today and he said I should go and see him after I got done here but I think my mom wants me to go back to school if we don't have any where else to go today. “So how are you felling today Meleny?” said my doctor. “Fine” I said like always I told him but he asks any way. “Okay then you know how we do this right?” said my doctor. “Yes” I said looking at him like I was stupid or something. “All right then this will only take a few minutes so just sit back for a few okay.” said my doctor. This is the same song and dance like always he takes a look at me and then tells me the same thing. “Your as healthy as a bee Meleny like always.” said my doctor. I gave him a look a of happiness on my face. “So you are good and ready to go so I guess I will see you in a few weeks okay Meleny.” said my doctor. We left the room and my mom asked if he found any problems and he said the same thing to her that he told me that I was healthy as a bee. My mom was very happy to hear the news that I was well. “Let's go mom I want to get home and see if my boyfriend is okay.” I said as my mom looked at me funny. “okay but you be sure and take care of your self like always.” said Courtney. So we head out and went back home.