Other Fan Fiction / Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ RealmWorld ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
copyrighted Raven Venice
Copyrighted characters Raven Venice
(C)

Major Characters:

Orion: A holy ice dragon. He stands at about 2 feet tall when standing on all four feet.He's 6 years old, and is a small dragon, who will never grow any taller then he already is. His body is white with a blue stripe down his back. The white scales also end in a very light blue, and the blue scales on his back end in a deeper blue, giving him a sort of Shimmering look. He loves making things, and has never ran out of uses for anything. If it can be blown up, he's the guy to go to if you want it to look cool.

Maziritis: AKA Maziri/Maz. He's a black rainbow dragon, who stands at the same height as Orion. His scales are midnight black, with the edges being tinted with a prism affect. He's not as intelligent as Orion, and hates building things. He's more of a gamer, and loves explosives. If it can blow up, he's usually going to be standing nearby with a huge grin on his face and the detonator in his talons. He and Maz are natorious for destroying things, Though Maziritis still holds the record for most times crushed by some flying/falling object caused by Orion or himself.

Raven: He doesn't even remember his birth name, or his birth parents. he is a black cat anthro, with small black scales that are nearly invisible. He is always with his Death Daggers. They are small blades with a serrated blade, pitch black, and the hilts have a chain that connects to a bracelet he wears on each of his wrists. He has a blue scar over his right eye, the mark of his teacher, who in the final fight managed to slice Raven's face, the blade had left a wide slash over his eye, which when it was sown shut had been dyed blue. Now, whenever he gets a scar, Raven dyes the scar blue, as a symbol of his loyalty to his now dead Master.

Fiona: Fiona Amon Tristita. A blue jackal anthro. She stands at about 5 feet tall, and wears no clothing, besides a pair of golden anklets and bracelets, and the scarab necklace on her neck. She is partially egyptian, and was raised as a slave from birth. Raven found her, bought her, and has made her a servant, giving her an allowance and her freedom to do what she pleases...though she never spends any money, as she still doesn't understand how money works. She never argues, and will do anything Raven asks, which sometimes annoys the hell out of Raven, since he hates having people around that won't argue with him.


-------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
RealmWorld
DAY 1
I smiled, my foot long tail dancing behind me, my head bobbing to Kingdom Hearts Simple and Clean. I ran a paw-hand through my thick long black hair, pulling the hood of my cloak back up over my head. Below me, the heavy sound of swords slamming into eachother ringing in the air. I tapped my foot to the beat, wondering how long until my match, groaning softly as my right wing gave a minor charge of pain. I rubbed the shattered joint, cooing at it to hush. I knew that my wing couldn't hear me, but it did help the pain none the less.
My head snapped forward as I heard a growl of pain, I reclipped my left earphone to the tip of my ear, the wolf was now bleeding from a long slash mark down his side. I frowned. "Orion and Maz...where are you? I'm hungry...did you two sneak off for another fu..."
"Sorry Master, long line." I meeped as 2 dragons planted themselves next to me, neither of them more then 2 feet tall, they handed me a cheeseburger. I began chowing down, the song changing to Otherworld from FF10. I petted both dragons, my best friends in all situations of life. I continued to watch the fight, noticing it was coming to a quick close...the slash wound on the wolf was pretty deep, and it was causing him to weaken quickly.
I smiled, standing up, I began walking to the arena entrance, my cloak hiding my body, even my tail was nothing more then a ruffle in the cloth. I didn't want anyone noticing who I was just yet...as nobody would face me if they did. I sat down at the entrance, my twin deathblades in my paw-hands. I grinned, twirling them, the 2 foot long black titanium whistling. I stood up, entering the arena, looking at my apponent, a draconic fur, his scales blood red. he smiled at me, his tail crushing the ground behind him, he stood on 2 feet, his eyes a deep blue.
I gripped the daggers, moving so my side was to him, one hand up at shoulder height, the other arm transversing down my body, My body moving back and forth swiftly, I smiled at him, Lithium Flower pounding in my ear drums, My wings cloaked, the only thing he could see of me was the black cloak, the daggers, and my lower arms. I smiled, deftly sidestepping as he came at me, my paw-foot coming up, I gave him a harsh shove in the direction he was already traveling, smiling as he stumbled.
"Come on friend, do I scare you that much...or are you afraid of hurting me?" I said, my cat fangs glistening as I smiled. He growled, drawing in breath. I yelped, diving to the side as a fireball intercepted the spot where I was not even a second ago, my cloak exploding into a wave of ash and embers. I glared at him, tucking my mp3 player into a pocket on my shoulder, "That was my favorite cloak! Orion made that for me!" I growled, stepping forward, a hard swipe aimed for his chest, I smiled as he, expectedly, used a hand to block it, my other deathblade sliding up and into his scales, I grunted, throwing him up and over myself, so that he landed with a hard thud behind me. I yelped, falling over as he ripped my left pawfoot from under me, I rolled away.
I kneeled on the ground, mewling softly, my wing screaming in agony, the bones had reshifted. I closed my eyes, focusing, my wings dissolving into smoke and flying off in the breeze. I hated the feeling of not having wings, but was willing to lose them if they were going to get me killed...and I'd just have to reuse my cayzenchian powers to bring them back. I flipped backwards out of the way of a heavy axe swipe, my left arm slashing back, my right arm holding the axe at bay, I smiled at him. "Do you know who I am?"
"Do I care?"
"You should." I grunted, pushing back on the axe, I gave myself a little bounce, dropkicking him in the chest, smiling as he stumbled and fell, I got back up, standing over him, my blades at his throat, I gasped, grunting as the axe punctured my ribs. I groaned, making wound for wound, I stabbed my dagger into his side, rolling off the offending weapon, I ran a paw over my bloody chest, hissing as I felt the open wound. It was deep, but not fatal. I grumbled, knowing that since it was a wound done to my natural form, if I went cayzenchian it would only get worse. I gave a hard yank on the chain on my right wrist, my deathblade ripping from the dragon, it whistled as it reentered my hand.
I rubbed the scar over my right eye, smiling as he looked at the blue dyed flesh, then at me. I opened my arms, letting the swords hang, I stood at 5' 11", weighed 225 pounds of pure feline muscle, and had a blue dyed scar over my right eye, the wound from another fight. I swung my arms until my blades' hilts slid into my paws, I bowed, making a mad rush, Smiling as he swung his heavy axe, I jumped, landing on top of the heavy metal, I jumped behind him, my left sword sliding under his neck scales, my right blade inserted into the base of his spine. "This match is over. You are a good fighter, Dragon, especially to wound me, the Raven, this much." I said, as victory was called. I groaned, my knees failing me, I fell into the ground, My world going black as I was rolled over.
I awoke to find my wrists and ankles loosely held down to a table by leather straps. I opened my eyes, lifting my head, I looked over at Orion. "Hrm, just you huh? aight. What's the damage report?" I said, knowing that he had me strapped to the table not so much to hold me, but as a way of asking me not to move to much. Which meant that Either he'd done some minor changes to me, or my wounds were bad. He shrugged, looking back at his charts, he shook his head. "Your evolving Raven. The golden fur? it's turning black. It's absorbing your darkness and getting stronger. I don't know how, I don't know why...but it would explain why you've been having problems with it.
"So it's becoming like me?"
"One could say that. more like your becoming like it. Your fur is becoming harder and harder to peirce, plus you are growing small scales under the fur. as to the wound on your chest, it's healed. thanks to your natural cayzenchian healing arts, the flesh was able to repair itself with a minimal amount of damage. Not even a scar." as he talked, the leather straps were removed from my wrists and ankles. I pulled myself onto my knees, moving so that my legs dangled over the edge of the bed. I shook my head, running a hand through the fur, I could feel it's strength. I plucked out a hair, pulling it down on my deathblade, I blinked as it didn't even cut.
"Orion, Subtle Knife please."
"It's not going to work..." He said, handing me over the discolored blade. I pulled the hair over it, frowning as the blade failed to slice through it, I tried to the other way, same result. I frowned, turning my wrist over, I drew the blade over the back of my wrist, finding that the fur itself did not break, but the skin was dribbling blood. I sheathed the blade, handing it back. I shook my head, confused. "I would presume this would be the end result of living for over a zillion years sir...since you have been around since the beggining...you've had to evolve." I nodded, sliding off the table.
"Whatever you say Orion, I'm hungry, lets go eat." I said, pulling him onto my shoulder, I stepped out of the lab and towards the kitchen. "So what's going on with my wing? are we talking full bone replacement?" I asked, looking at the blue stripe that went down the length of his body. He nodded.
"The bone inside is...well gone. There's no chance for it to come back. you'll need to have it fully replaced, and I'd recommend both wings, as I've noticed that your having problems with your wrists...as one is normal and one is made of the fur...I can see that your movements with one is faster then the other. Which we can also fix...if you want. Over time, I think it would be best, if the fur doesn't do it on it's own, for you to just have me rebuild your skeletal system out of the fur...it'd be easier on you, and your cayzenchian side would be able to adapt better.
I grumbled, sitting down at the table, I looked around, nodding to the 5 foot tall blue jackal in front of me, she put down a plate in front of me. I stabbed at the large steak in front of me, my claws ripping off a large chunk, I tossed it into my mouth, chewing on it, Orion looking at me as he just grabbed the entire chunk of meat and swallowed it whole. I shook my head, pointing at him, a chunk of steak stuck to my middle claw, "Why do you do that? Steak is to be enjoyed...not chomped down in one swallow!" I growled at him as he nipped at my finger, swatting at him, I bit the meat of my claw, swallowing. "Fiona, aren't you going to eat dear?"
"Who has time to eat in this day and Age? really now, I've got things to build, things to blow up..."
"I already ate Master, but thank you for asking." I shrugged, standing up, I handed my plate to her. She took it, smiling, she also took Orion's plate and headed into the kitchen. She made an excellent servant, being trained as a slave...I personally didn't care for the idea of making someone work for free...nothing is nor should be free in my opinion...and she did keep the house clean. I followed Orion to the lab, he walked in, turning, he bowed to me as I closed the door. I was tired, my body had healed the wound...but I was still missing a pint or two of blood...I could feel it. I shook my head, sidestepping around the black rainbow dragon sleeping in the middle of the hall.
"Maz, my friend, you have a room for that." I muttered as I stepped into my own room, pulling the sheets back, I curled up, pulling the blankets over me, I nibbled on my tail as my eyes closed. I was soon asleep, enveloped in my own dream state. In my dreams I was a normal human being, trapped in a world without magic, dragons, or any mystical creatures. I personally wondered if I was seeing hell...Probably was.