Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14

Warbler's Intervention

 

Crayon and his friends then were approaching Bird's Isle and they were only ten minutes away.

 

The intervention started. King Bobby, Warbler, Blackburnian, Diana, Lord Grackle, Queen Starling and a few warriors.

 

King Bobby started the first question.

 

" Warbler, why did Challenger behave this way and force you to go against the king and your brother ? " asked King Bobby.

 

" I don't know " said Warbler. " He seems to believe that there is no reason for this war "

" That is ridiculous " said Lord Grackle.

" Does he not understand the resources "

" Challenger is not a good leader "

 

Blackburnian asked the second question.

 

" Warbler my brother, what type of influences did they do ? " asked Blackburnian.

" Well they really did not support the war " said Warbler. " I don't remember any special influences but Artby likes bread a lot "

 

" Did he buy any bread with anything odd in it ? " asked Blackburnian. " I don't trust him "

" The bread seemed pretty normal but he claimed to dream about bakers "

" Dream about bakers ? " asked Queen Starling.

" I'm not sure why " said Warbler.

" Well we believe Artby to say some things but I think that Challenger is the most responsible " said Diana.

 

Diana asked the third question.

 

" Warbler, did you have sex with anyone that you shouldn't have ? " asked Diana.

" Warbler must have sex with the right people, I care about him " said Blackburnian.

 

" No, I did not " said Warbler.

" We are asking because we believe that someone against the war may have pressured you sexually " said Diana.

" Warbler, there are people here that are not opposed to the war that you can have sex with " said Blackburnian. " Warbler, there are some women that are opposed to the war, they are the type of women that will do anything to make sure you do not fight "

" Are you referring to Dove ? " asked Warbler.

" I do believe so " said Blackburnian.

" Warbler cannot have sex with women who oppose the war " said King Bobby.

" It is not acceptable "

 

" I did not have sex with Dove " said Warbler.

" We are here to help " said Queen Starling.

" Well if you say that you did not sleep with Dove so I am willing to believe you " said King Bobby.

" Same here " said Diana.

" Warbler has been misled by these friends "

 

" Why is Colouruke want to not fight so badly ? " asked Blackburnian.

 

" He does not believe that this war is good " said Warbler.

 

" I don't know why he is refusing to this degree " said Diana.

" I do remember him being against it first "

" Same here " said Blackburnian.

" Maybe there is something going on that we are not sure about "

" There could be " said Diana.

" Colouruke is up to something " said King Bobby.

" Yeah, I could see so " said Lord Grackle.

" We must always be ready " said King Bobby.

" Warbler, this intervention is over "

" Understood " said Warbler.

" Good " said Queen Starling.

" Anyways I have an order to make now " said King Bobby.

 

Colouruke, Colourea, Artby, Crayon, Challenger, Dove and Grackle are now forbidden to hang out with Warbler. Warbler has been saved, he now can join the war with his brother Blackburnian. If you see them, tell them that they have not treated Warbler well and they need to stay away from him. It is terrible how Warbler has been treated, I hate seeing that.

 

Failure to do so and they will be arrested. I care about Warbler, as a man who cares about him I will not allow him to be treated this way. Blackburnian has had enough of it, as a brother he cannot be put through this. We must think about him always and never forget.

 

Remember to keep treating Warbler well,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

After that, they headed out the building.

 

" Warbler, we glad to have this discussion with you " said Diana.

" The king has shown how much he cares " said Blackburnian "

" He signed an order prohibiting Crayon and his friends from hanging out with you "

" He's a great king " said Lord Grackle.

" Now Warbler, I'm not sure how much training you have done but I hope that we can have you train tomorrow " said Queen Starling.

" While I was with them, I was training " said Warbler.

" Well that is the only good thing about being with them but now you get the chance to fight with Blackburnian in the war together " said Queen Starling.

" Yes, it is an amazing chance " said Blackburnian.

" It really is " said Diana.

 

They went outside with each other. Crayon and his friends arrived in Bird's Isle and saw the news and listened to the new law.

 

" We cannot hang out with him anymore ? " asked Crayon.

" King Bobby has gone mad " said Colourea.

" It seems so " said Colouruke.

" What are we going to do ? " asked Artby.

" We are going to have to fight " said Grackle.

" Seems like it " said Dove.

" Let's go " said Colouruke.

 

They headed into Bird's Isle and they were approached by a warrior.

 

" I hope you know to leave Warbler alone " said the warrior.

" We do " said Challenger.

" Good, the king cares about him too much " said the warrior.

" Anyways you can be in Bird's Isle but you cannot go around the castle, talk to him "

" King Bobby is furious about how he is treated "

" We understand " said Colouruke. "

" Good " said the warrior.

 

The seven of them went through Bird's Isle and they saw more warriors.

 

" Man the king is really serious about this " said Artby.

" We should go see bakers "

" Bakers ? " asked Colouruke.

" We need to eat some bread and the bakers may know something about this " said Artby. " Bakers are incredibly wise, they know a lot "

" Incredibly wise ? " asked Crayon.

" Bakers know a lot, customers love bakers for it " said Artby.

" Customers know this wisdom they have and they often go to bakeries for it "

" Well, we should get going " said Challenger.

" Good idea, bakers would want that " said Artby.

 

They went to a bakery.

 

" Have you heard about anything with this law that the king passed ? " asked Grackle.

" The king has forced your group from not hanging with Warbler " said the baker.

" Yeah, we heard " said Dove. " I knew he wanted war, but not this much "

" We should get some tasty bread " said Artby. " There is so much great bread here "

 

Artby thanked all the bakers.

" Well, be careful " said the baker. "

" We will " said Artby. " I am always thankful for bakers "

" Customers know bakers very well "

" Uh, thanks " said the baker.

 

They enjoyed their bread. After that they were approached by more warriors who told them not to hang out with Warbler.

 

" They think that we did not see the report " said Colouruke.

" I wonder how Warbler is feeling right now " said Grackle.

" I have no idea " said Challenger. " He is in a very tough position "

" We just need to keep eating bread and training " said Artby.

" Well, we are going to fight him most likely " said Colourea.

" He is very skilled but we beat Curtis and Crayon was still not defeated " said Challenger.

" True " said Dove.

 

Meanwhile Warbler was with the advisors and had supper with them.

 

" Warbler, our warriors will fight to make sure that you do not hang out with them again " said King Bobby. " They care about you just like me "

" We all care about Warbler " said Lord Grackle.

" I cannot take credit alone for saving him " said King Bobby. " What the warriors did prevented Crayon and his friends from doing anything "

" It's great to see that he is saved, the warriors were so brave " said Blackburnian.

" Now, supper is ready " said Diana.

 

They enjoyed their supper. Crayon and his friends found somewhere to eat their supper as well.

 

" That was great " said Warbler.

" Warbler, you will be training tomorrow " said Lord Grackle.

" Warbler will do great " said Diana.

" He will " said Blackburnian.

 

" Crayon and his friends have failed him, he is better off without them "

" Challenger has not set a good example, so with him gone he will do better " said Queen Starling.

" He's no Colour King " said King Bobby.

" We will have to decide a day for the war "

" Yeah, sounds good " said Blackburnian.

" Warbler will fight "

" He must " said Lord Grackle.

 

After that, Crayon and his friends checked into a hotel that they could stay at.

 

They went to bed.

 

They got up, they had their breakfast while the advisors and Warbler had theirs.

 

" Warbler, it is time " said Blackburnian. " We need to get stronger "

" War's no joke " said King Bobby.

" We have a proposition for Crayon and his friends "

" We will need you to not be around for it as it is forbidden for you to talk to them " said Queen Starling.

" These friends are a disaster " said Blackburnian.

 

" I understand " said Warbler.

" Good " said Lord Grackle.

" The king has an idea for the war "

" You must train by yourself outside here because we need you to be stronger " said Blackburnian.

" Understood " said Warbler.

" Good " said Queen Starling.

" We will go now " said King Bobby.

 

They rest of them headed to meet Crayon and his friends.

 

Warbler kept training his attacks, he used the Wind Implosion. He also used the Ultimate Wind Blast, the Ultimate Wind Bomb and the Quintuple Wind Strike. Crayon and his friends then started to train their attacks.

 

Crayon used his Times Six Light Strike while Colourea used her Quintuple Light Strike. Colouruke used his Quintuple Sea Strike. Grackle and Dove used their Quintuple Wind Strikes. Challenger used his Times Seven Light Strike, a new technique.

 

" Wow " said Crayon.

" These are the type of technique we will need " said Challenger.

" It sure is " said Artby.

 

After that, Challenger charged tons of energy for a new attack called the Thunderstorm Implosion and it  hit with such insane power. It was stronger than the Sky Implosion.

 

" Insane " said Colouruke.

" The advisors will be stopped " said Colourea.

" With this power and bread combined it will be great " said Artby.

Bread makes us scarier to our opponents when we fight " said Artby. " I'm so scary now "

" Well we should continue training " said Colouruke.

 

Challenger then used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Bomb while Crayon used the Ultimate Sky Bomb. The bombs had tons of power.

 

Artby and Colourea used their Ultimate Light Bombs while Dove and Grackle used their Ultimate Wind Bombs. Colouruke used the Ultimate Sea Bomb. After that they trained their Blast techniques.

 

Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Sky Blast. The blasts were insanely powerful. Colouruke used the Ultimate Sea Blast while Grackle and Dove used their Ultimate Wind Blasts. Colourea and Artby used their Ultimate Light Blasts.

 

Warbler finished his training. Crayon and his friends also finished their training. Warriors were scattered through Bird's Isle and they contacted King Bobby.

 

King Bobby and the advisors were approaching. Eventually they found them.

 

" So you have made it to Bird's Isle " said Queen Starling.

" We have a proposition " said King Bobby.

" What is it ? " asked Crayon.

" We are going to start the war " said Queen Starling.

" Warbler is fighting " said Lord Grackle.

 

" He's fighting ? " asked Grackle.

" Yes, so are the advisors " said Diana.

" We have a sense that you do not want to fight " said Blackburnian.

" But Warbler must fight in the war and it must still happen "

" We are giving you a choice this time " said Lord Grackle.

 

" You can refuse to fight but Warbler must fight " said King Bobby.

" He is needed "

" Does he even want to ? " asked Challenger.

" He does " said Blackburnian.

" He might not tell you directly but he does "

" Warbler is such a nice guy that he doesn't want to hurt your feelings, he is such a great guy that way "

" I love the personality he has "

" Warbler is a complex man " said Lord Grackle.

" You don't understand him "

" Like I have said, he is such a great guy " said Blackburnian.

 

" You still must refrain from hanging out with him and we have blocked your numbers from his phone " said King Bobby.

" If you call him it will be directed to a number that is not him " said Queen Starling.

" You will be told by a man to leave him alone " said Blackburnian.

" So don't call him "

" Warbler cannot have any of you calling him " said Diana.

 

" Since that we have banned hanging out, calling him " said King Bobby. " We will check his email to make sure that you are not emailing him as well "

" I see " said Challenger.

" We are going to shut off all contact " said Blackburnian.

" If we see any accounts online that are messaging him, they will be shut down " said Queen Starling.

" I cannot allow this "

" Warbler deserves the best " said Blackburnian.

 

" Any accounts from you seven that are being used to talk to him that are created after tomorrow will be shut down and you seven will be arrested " said Lord Grackle.

" For just online talk ? " asked Colouruke.

" Colouruke, you must understand " said Blackburnian.

" It could lead to a meetup which is illegal "

" This talk cannot happen "

" It is not good for Warbler "

" Bakers like him being in the bakery " said Artby.

" What about bakers ? "

" Bakers can be seen if Warbler wants but we have great meals " said Lord Grackle.

 

 

" Colouruke, you have not been a good influence on Warbler " said King Bobby.

" We have no choice "

" This isn't what we wanted to do but we have to do so "

" This is the only way that allows Warbler to fight in the war " said Queen Starling. " We are just banning you from contacting him, we are not arresting you "

" That's it " said Blackburnian.

 

" A good influence ? " asked Artby.

" We don't want to fight in the war "

" That is the problem " said Lord Grackle.

" Fighting in this war is so important "

" The resources are amazing from Numeria "

" That's why we don't think that you have influenced Warbler well " said King Bobby.

" We want Warbler in the war, you went against that " said Lord Grackle.

" We have changed our decision on forcing you seven to fight, but we are going to crackdown on any contact with Warbler "

 

" Warbler cannot hang out, talk or message people against this war " said King Bobby.

" Since you seven have been hanging out with him so we have come to this decision "

" You have let Warbler down, I have taken a stand for him "

" Warbler must have things done right for him " said Diana.

" So do you accept ? " asked Blackburnian. " If you do not we have no choice but to arrest you "

" We will give you a minute to talk " said King Bobby.

" I hope that you agree with us "

 

" What are we going to do ? " asked Dove quietly "

" We are going to have to agree " said Challenger.

" But Warbler doesn't want to fight " said Colouruke.

" I know he doesn't but I don't want to go to jail " said Colourea.

" Same here, I love baking too much to want to go there " said Artby.

" I want to be there as a customer for bakers "

" We must do this unfortunately " said Crayon.

" That is true " said Challenger.

" Yeah, this is unfortunate " said Colouruke.

 

After that, they then decided to make the decision to not contact Warbler.

 

" Good decision " said King Bobby. " I will give you all of today and tomorrow to take Warbler off your friend lists on all websites that you can contact him "

" Failure to do so will result in serious  consequences " said Queen Starling.

 

" It is not a risk worth it " said Blackburnian. " We didn't want to do this but we had to "

" We need him going to war " said Lord Grackle. " It's nothing personal "

" Now, we will leave you for the time being " said Diana.

" Warbler is going to be happy " said Blackburnian.

" I will enjoy seeing it "

 

King Bobby and the advisors left.

 

After that Crayon and his friends headed back to the hotel.

 

King Bobby had released a new statement.

 

Starting at 11:55 pm tomorrow we will prohibit Crayon and his friends from contacting Warbler period. We have already blocked their phone numbers from Warbler's phone and banned talk with him.

 

Now is the time to delete him from your contacts from email and any social media that you have. If we find any new accounts created that we believe to be yours we will forbid you from contacting him. If this new law is broken, you will be arrested and put in jail. We will be checking Warbler's email so don't think that you can get away with creating fake accounts to trick us. You cannot fool the king.

 

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

 

King Bobby sent the statement.