Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15

The Decision With Warbler

 

Crayon and his friends were in the room at the hotel and were wondering what they were going to do after they heard the news.

 

" This is fucked " said Colourea.

" We should contact Warbler before then " said Colouruke.

" They are going to check his email account ? " asked Crayon.

" This is insane but this is the law they have made " said Challenger. " We must figure something out "

" This is terrible " said Dove.

" Well it's time to contact him before it is too late " said Artby.

" I feel terrible right now "

" Not to mention bakers like us hanging out together "

 

They contacted Warbler by email. The email got to Warbler and he read it.

 

Warbler wrote this back:

 

I miss all of you, but the king wants war very desperately. My brother is a lot happier now, he feels that by doing this it will allow him to fight in the war with me. I have been training hard, my wind attacks are getting stronger. Maybe I will be able to use sky energy for my attacks soon, it would be great. I am not sure what makes sense right now since that the king will start checking my emails. It really is tough, I hope that we will meet again someday.

 

All the best,

Warbler

 

They read the email that was sent from Warbler.

 

" Well, I'm glad that we heard from him before it is too late " said Grackle.

" Same here " said Crayon.

" Bakers will miss him " said Artby.

" They enjoy baking for him "

 

Time passed. King Bobby and the advisors ate supper and after that they were talking.

 

" This is great " said Blackburnian. " The king has saved Warbler "

" He sure has " said Queen Starling. " Warbler does not need friends like that "

" He doesn't, Crayon must understand where he was wrong " said Lord Grackle.

 

" It will take time " said Diana. " But not contacting Warbler will make them think about what they did " said Diana.

" I hope that they do " said King Bobby.

 

" Warbler cannot have people like this emailing him " said Blackburnian. " As his brother, I must take a stand against this "

" I want Warbler to fight and will do whatever it takes for him to fight "

" This is a war that he must fight in "

 

" We need him, Bird's Isle needs him " said Queen Starling.

" Bird's Isle loves Warbler and Bird's Isle wants him in the war " said King Bobby.

" Bird's Isle needs the Numerian resources to make Bird's Isle a better place, Warbler makes that easier " said Lord Grackle.

Crayon was not able to understand the resources and how they would help Bird's Isle "

" Challenger has failed Crayon " said King Bobby. " But as long as they leave Warbler alone forever then it doesn't really matter "

" Blackburnian has done way too much as a brother for Warbler " said Queen Starling. " If his dream of them fighting together cannot happen, it will be dreadful "

 

Crayon kissed Colourea, Crayon and his friends went to bed after that.

 

Morning came and they all got up. Crayon and his friends went to the bakery.

 

Artby went inside and thanked every baker.

" I will never forget bakers, baking is something that cannot be forgotten " said Artby.

 

" Baking has done wonders in fights "

" In fights ? " asked Crayon.

" Baking has made us so strong, made me a better person " said Artby. " Baking can do so much, it is only fair that I show how great a customer I am to bakers "

 

" How great a customer ? " asked Dove.

" Being a great customer to a baker is something I think about all the time, I dream of bakers baking bread " said Artby.

" Uh, thanks " said the baker.

" Baking has made us better people " said Artby.

" I stay grateful to all bakers "

 

 

They got their bread and left, they went back and had breakfast.

 

" That was great " said Artby. " Customers like me let bakers know they are always appreciated "

" Appreciated ? " asked Colouruke.

" Bakers must always know that what they are doing is appreciated " said Artby. " When a baker is thanked, you always see a smile on their face "

" Well bakers do like it when you buy bread " said Challenger.

 

" I have thanked bakers and dreamed about bread baking to keep bakers so comfortable " said Artby. " I keep bakers comfortable "

" Uh, yeah " said Grackle.

" When a baker is not appreciated, it is horrible " said Artby. " Bakers have done so much for us "

" Well, we should train " said Challenger.

 

Crayon and his friends started to train.

 

Crayon then charged up his Sky Implosion while Challenger used his Thunderstorm Implosion. The attacks had tons of power. Colourea and Artby used their Light Implosions while Grackle and Dove used their Wind Implosions. Challenger then showed everyone his Ultimate Thunderstorm Bomb and his Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast.

 

" Challenger has gotten stronger " said Crayon.

" He really has " said Colouruke.

 

Crayon then used his Ultimate Sky Blast and the Ultimate Sky Bomb while Colourea used the Ultimate Light Blast and the Ultimate Light Bomb. Artby used the same attacks as well. Colouruke used the Ultimate Sea Bomb and the Ultimate Sea Blast.

 

" Great attacks " said Challenger.

" Thanks, Challenger " said Artby.

 

Challenger used his Times Seven Thunderstorm Strike while Crayon used his Seven Times Sky Strike. The strikes hit with power, Colourea was able to use the Times Six Light Strike for the first time.

 

" Keep training like this and we will be able to challenge King Bobby " said Challenger. " Hopefully by then Crayon will be able to use the Sun Implosion by himself "

" He will " said Artby.

" King Bobby is very strong but we are a lot better since Blackin " said Challenger. " But we must be very careful, the queen is stronger than him "

" Challenger, about contacting Warbler what do you think the plan should be ? " asked Grackle.

 

" They will send in warriors and likely Lord Grackle " said Challenger. " I don't know what Warbler plans to do "

" Knowing King Bobby he will start the war soon " said Crayon. " If we want to stop the war we need to contact Warbler but we should not use email "

" Yeah, the king will be seriously angry with Warbler since he will check Warbler's email " said Challenger.

 

Crayon and his friends headed home and they contacted Warbler.

 

Hello Warbler,

This is Crayon, do you know when the king is checking your email ? I recommend deleting this before the deadline, we do not want anything to happen to you.

All the best,

Crayon

 

Warbler received the email and he responded to Crayon.

 

Crayon,

The king has decided at 1pm to check the emails. He has said that if that he finds out that we are messaging each other that he will end it. He has ordered me to delete all your email contacts as well.

 

He says that he will start checking my emails now but not open them unless he is suspicious. I will do so, we will contact on other accounts for the time being. We still have our Colouropinion accounts so we will have to contact there. This will be the last email that I send you so contact me there.

 

Thanks,

Warbler

 

Warbler deleted the email accounts so that the king would not catch on.

 

Time passed, everyone ate supper. The deadline was approaching, eventually everyone went to bed.

 

King Bobby then had another statement in the morning which he released.

 

The deadline has passed. At 11 am, I will be checking Warbler's email account. It is expected that he delete the accounts that I said that he cannot contact. We are also going to look for any messages from people who oppose the war that are critical of it, we have encouraged him to not date people that are. Dating is something that is important and when it comes to Warbler, even more so.

 

Blackburnian, his older brother has decided to take action and he will find Warbler someone that supports the war when Warbler feels that he needs someone. Warbler's sex life is something that we take very seriously, so we must be good to him.  We will continue to care about Warbler and I encourage people to do the same. Warbler's sex life will be put ahead of Crayon, we expect everyone to do the same in Bird's Isle. I know that everyone in Bird's Isle cares about him.

 

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

King Bobby sent the statement.

 

Crayon and his friends ate their breakfast and so did the advisors and Warbler.

 

King Bobby checked the email and found that they were gone but he was able to find the Colouropinion account which infuriated him. He then ordered Lord Grackle and warriors to meet up with Crayon and his friends.

 

" Warbler, this is not acceptable " said King Bobby.

" I have not messaged them there for a long time " said Warbler.

" We will arrest them now " said King Bobby.

" We have no choice, I have sent in Lord Grackle and warriors.

" This is not something that can happen for the sake of Bird's Isle "

" You must understand "

" I understand " said Warbler.

 

" Good " said King Bobby.